Present & Future

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungri what is bothering you? I love you. Why you rejecting me? Is that something you don’t like in me? Tell me, I will change. Please say something. What do you want me to change to be good for you? I waited for you for 5 years. I thought at last we going to be together. But you rejected me. Are doubting my love to you? What do you want me to do to prove my love to you? Tell me tell me.” Jiyong plead to Seungri.

Seungri was shocked as he never seen Jiyong that broken. He cannot see Jiyong like this. Seungri ready to accept whatever consequences. He is ready to face his fear, ready to tell the truth. Its better one person suffer than two people suffer. I will face the Jiyong’s reaction on me. Seungri slowly lift up Jiyong’s hand and he started to talk

 

“Jiyong let me tell my past which was not worth to share but as you want to spend your life with me. I think you need to know”

When Seungri about to tell him the past, Jiyong suddenly kissed him and said he doesn’t care about his past but only present and future with him. Jiyong continued and said that he will wait for Seungri to accept him full heartedly although he knows that Seungri loves him. Seungri melted with Jiyong’s answer and kissed Jiyong back. Jiyong knee down and proposed to Seungri and Seungri accepted his proposal. Seungri not sure about his decision but he was very sure that Jiyong won’t let him go if he was not agree to marry him and quietly Seungri was happy about Jiyong’s determination.

 

With every family members blessings Seungri and Jiyong are married couple now. Although in 3 months married life they never had any intimate relationship but Jiyong was very happy with his married life. However Seungri felt bad as he unable to give the happiness as his partner should have. Seungri already told Jiyong on what happened in past and Jiyong didn’t react any negatively but accepted him fully. Seungri tried his level best to have intimate relationship with Jiyong but he couldn’t.

*************************************************************************************

Jiyong POV

I am a happiest man in the world. He married a man of his life. Not everyone as lucky as me to marry their love of their life. GOD loves me so much. However, I know that Seungri struggling inside as we never had any intimate relationship. But in this three months married life we have progressed to cuddling and kissing. Our first night was very ‘frustrating’ as on that night Young Bae and Daesung were with us and had chit chat until dawn. 4 of us had a cheerful talks and Seungri the one slept 1st second Youngbae and Daesung and I went to the balcony to have a ‘family’ talk. He apologized to me as he need to barge into our first night room as Seungri requested him not to leave him alone with him as Seungri was not ready to have this relationship and Daesung with Youngbae ready to fulfilled Seungri’s request.. Wonder Seungri was so happy when both of them entered our room. After we had talk Youngbae and Daesung left our room and left us alone. I was looking at sleeping Seungri as mesmerized with his beauty. How that idiot can ruined such a beautiful person without mercy. If I know who he was I would …………………

Least Seungri knows, that I have no intention to have first night on that day as I want to give Seungri space. However after Daesung told me about his fear to touched by man, I need to approach him carefully without intimidating him. Every morning I wish him good morning and never failed to say I LOVE YOU to him however Seungri only wish me good morning and never say back I Love you to me. Although he never said I love you back but he always taking care of me and make sure I eat on time and choose my office attire to wear adjust my tie for me (and I purposely tie it wrongly), go jogging together in the morning, visit my parents and sister and twice a week we go for a romantic dinner and movie night and hang with friends.

However, Seungri never be with me alone in our bedroom. He always finds excuse to not to be alone with me. I do not want rush anything with him. After back from my office he always serve me dinner (although we have servants). Once I done eating he make sure I take my daily vitamins. Once I go for shower, very fast he change his pajamas and go to bed and sleep. It was happened for a month and I was wondering how a person can sleep with 15 minutes (I always take 15 minutes to shower and always wear my pajamas in the room. I was disappointed at 1st as thought want to spend some time with him talking or watching movie together. When I asked him next morning, he always gives excuse as he had a lot of work at school and tired.

I believed him at first until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter