My Love

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung POV

I looked at Jiyong and Young bae. Yongbae looked sad. But Jiyong I can’t figure it out what he was thinking. Jiyong didn’t say anything.

I was sad to see Jiyong’s reaction. I scolded myself to trust him and told him everything. I fully understand if Jiyong back out now. Who would will be with a person who has tragic past and full of baggage?

I got up and excuse myself from them. I was very angry with them.

********

Jiyong’s POV

I don’t know how to take this news. I have a mixed feelings. Don’t know whether I am sad on what happened to him or happy that this what brought him to me. I slapped myself on my selfishness.

Youngbae got up and snapped at me to bring me back from my deep thought. Then I realised Daesung has left. Youngbae asked me to forget Seungri as he was full of baggage and I deserve better.

I looked at him and he continued, he said I won’t be happy with Seungri and Seungri won’t make me happy. He asked me to move on from Seungri.

I didn’t say anything but just nodded. Youngbae happy with my reply and told me that he will look for a suitable boyfriend for me as I wasted a lot of time for Seungri.

I know Youngbae was not telling this because of what happened to Seungri but he was worry about me that Seungri will pull me in his miserable life. Youngbae doesn’t want that for me. But Youngbae doesn’t understand that love is not only make the partner happy but also share their sadness and make them happy. Seungri may or may not make me happy but I want to be the remedy for his sadness. I want him in my life.

Youngbae argued with me but I was firmed that I need Seungri in my life. Then Youngbae has no choice other than support me.

********

The next day,

I was have no idea how to make Seungri to close to me. I was sure that Seungri wil change a bit by bit if I manage to divert or make him busy. The nature already helped me by showing Seungri to me and made him the team leader which I was not aware off. But I can’t expect the miracle happened again as I need to put my own effort to make Seungri to like me.

I called the principal and told him that I want to back off from the project if there is a team leader changes. I didn’t give any explanation to the principal. And indirectly told him that I need Seungri and only Seungri. I know he was sad that I was back off.

After I told him, then I anxious that what if Seungri not agree to be leader despite I backed off. I was panicked when I thought about it. I always can strategies my business obstacles and challenges and also succeed with that. But this love matter, I don’t know how to handle. I really have no clue.

The only person can help me was Daesun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter