Came Back

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

In few day we are going to celebrate our third year anniversary. Yes I am a happy man. Sorry happy married man. Jiyong and I now happily married for 2 years. We have our ups and down. We do fight at the time like all the married couple. But next day we will reconcile it. Mostly we have argument when I asked about his business decisions. He doesn’t like me to ask anything about his businesses as he always says that he wants to separate his personal life and business life. He doesn’t like to mix with it. But he was the one always talk about his office and what happened in the meeting and so on. As I love to give my feedbacks but Jiyong doesn’t like it.  And his business decisions always fruitful so have nothing to complaint about. And now I stopped giving my opinion as firstly Jiyong never listen to me, secondly always go for heated argument although I am right and thirdly he will stop talking to me for almost a week and it will take another week to make himself cooldown and don’t like to go through this kind of issues as those was frustrating. This was the major related arguments we have and it took almost 1 year to understand this. Other than that he was the perfect husband.

He never forget my birthday, our 1st dating our 1st meeting our wedding anniversary and even the day I smiled at him. He always has something to celebrate. And another day included was the day we adopted our 2 dogs. My life is perfect but only one thing was pending is Child adoption which I was eager but Jiyong wants to have couple moments for another few years. As Jiyong always fulfill all my requirements, I decided to at least fulfill his this requirement which was within my control.

Daesung and Youngbae also married now. Once a while we go for triple date. Daesung’s wife is expecting now. I was so happy that I am going to be an uncle. And Youngbae announced that his wife also expecting. Sometimes we go club but their wives won’t join us but Daesung and Youngbae as always join us but not like last time as they said that they need to take care of their wife.

Although Jiyong doesn’t like to me to interfere in his businesses, but he always bring me to all the company events or launch and so on and of course after everything finalized. I learned so many things from these kind of events. Not all his business partners are kind at the same time not all are bad people. I can see fake smiles and also genuine smiles. But of course fake smiles more than genuine smiles .This kind of events always prevent me to enter business world. I think I am not suitable for business world and I always prefer to work with my school kids.

Nowadays, I am no longer attend any events or launch. I always tell him that I don’t like crowd places but was true and Jiyong also not forcing me to attend anymore.

******************************

Past few months he was very busy. Always back to work very late. Sometimes he angry at me unnecessarily. I really hope that he will be back home on time as I plan to have party at our house garden like we usually do. I planned everything already. Normally I no need to remind him. But these few months he already forgot our 2 anniversaries. And next day he apologized although I was not angry. Looks like 3rd year anniversary syndrome started, that couples will start to forget the important dates in their married life. And we seldom he has time to talk to me or having dinner together. Therefore I decided to remind him.

Today is our anniversary. As usual he came very late yesterday and today leaving very early. However I managed to inform him about the party today. As usual he forgot our wedding anniversary and it made sad and disappointed. Again his favorite word ‘sorry’ was said and kissed me rashly. Anyways I accepted his apology. But he did promise that he will come before the party starts. I reminded him to come on time so many times. And he was annoyed but nodded.

Now already 6 pm and our party starts 7.30 pm. I called him but no response. Therefore I left message to his secretary. All our family members, friends and colleagues started to coming. We waited for another ½ an hour but no response and his secretary mentioned that he was in the meeting. I was really upset and angry but also understand. So I decided to go ahead with the party without Jiyong. Jiyong and I normally will cut cake as our ritual. For me that was important. That was my belief to have a strong marriage life. Already 10.30 pm Jiyong was nowhere to be seen at home. All of my colleagues and friends started to leaving with concern as Jiyong was not there for our anniversary. With fake smile I said thank you and wish them good night. Taeyang, Daesung and his sister family were still there as we haven’t cut t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter