Dear Kwon Jiyong

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, the blue color font, was copied from internet with some changes I believed.

********************************

Dear Kwon Ji Yong,

I am leaving this house. I have my own reason thou.

You are right. I am too clingy and dependent too much on you. May be because I am very used to your loving and taking care of me.

I am sorry I was not aware that you were irritated of my clingy nature. It almost took 3 years for me to understand your feeling towards me. You should have talk to me on this.

I read a very romantic story few years back,

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised.

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, suddenly he asked the waiter: “would you please give me some salt? I’d like to put it in my coffee.”

Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously: why you have this hobby?

That mistake he made that day, lead them to get married

She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee!

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said: “My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you—the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead. I never thought that could be the start of our communication!

End of story.

I was clingy because you want me to be with you all the time. Do you remember, when we newly married, Whenever, I want to go somewhere, and you always wants to come with me. Even if I fall sick also you always with me to go clinic and prepared medicine for me. Even for our pets grooming also you never allowed me go alone and always accompanied me.

Actually, I like to do all by myself and I hate to be clingy. But I changed myself as I thought that’s what you want. That’s what life partners will do right? to have happy life. After 3 years, now only I got to know that my clingy behavior was irritating for you. I don’t know when you started hate this. But at least you could have talked to me.

It hurt very much that, you make fun of me on our 3rd wedding anniversary. Our cutting cake ritual. Make fun of my job. Make fun of my ability in business. And also make fun of me that I earning lesser than you. Basically you stopped loving me.

Do you know how many nights I cried? Do you know I have no one to share my sadness? Daesung and Youngbae have their own issues to handle and I don’t want to disturb me.

Recently, I faced so many turbulence in my life. I wanted to talk to you but you prohibited me to call you on working hours. When I waited all night for you and was sleeping at couch you never woke me up like you used to do. Although I am a school teacher I also will have problem. If you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter