His lost

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days past. I did whatever I need to do. I sent my dogs to hostel for 1 week. It will be just nice for Jiyong to get them back. He chose to have better life without me. Then I decided to let him go as I know this will happened and subconsciously I was ready. I prepared the divorce paper for Jiyong. I singed on it and left note for him. I signed legal paper to transfer my property, my provident fund to Daesung incase anything happened to me. I am sure something going to happened.

I love Jiyong so much. I am not brave enough to go through again the same situation. Now Daesung has his own life, so I don’t need to worry about it. Although Peter said he loves me, it doesn’t means I will accept him despite how Jiyong treated me. I won’t let Peter to touch me again. If he did, I will kill him for sure and ready to go prison or kill myself. I need to be with Peter as to make sure the photos not leaked. Whoever knows Jiyong, know me. If the pictures were leaked, I can imagined what Jiyong will go through. Therefore I need to make sure all the picture must be deleted. To do that I need to be with Peter as he capable of doing anything. He may lied to me that all pictures have been deleted but I won’t trust him. I need to do by myself.

Now is school holidays for 1 month. I mailed out all the document to our family lawyer. I packed my cloths was sitting on our bed. Which Jiyong and I started our love life. It was torn here and there but I was not willing to change it as that was our 1st sweet memory have together. May be that was what Jiyong doesn’t like me anymore.

I want to hear his voice for last time as I don’t know whether I will have any chance to hear him anymore. Now he has someone to share his life and love. I saw it accidentally when I went shopping alone one afternoon. Jiyong was sitting with a guy at café opposite each other by holding hands on the table. Both of them looks happy. When I saw it, my whole life shattered. I told Jiyong this will happened someday. But he did assure me that he will with me forever. But what I scared for happened. I wanted to ask him but as usual he always comes home late and next day left home early. It was very obvious that he stopped loves me and he has found somebody else. When I about to safe my marriage, Peter came to my life and threated to ruin Jiyong’s life because of me. I really have no reason to fight for anything as Jiyong no more loving me. Jiyong is my life. Although he doesn’t love me anymore, it doesn’t mean I should allow my past to ruin his life.

Although I know Jiyong doesn’t want me anymore, but stupid heart eager to hear his voice for last time. I called him but no answer. I called again but no reply also. I waited for him to return my call but nothing I received. My luck ended here. I left a note for him. Was waiting for Peter to fetch. I insisted him to bring to his house as I need to make sure everything deleted. Peter is a kind of psycho who capable of doing anything. I really shocked when he said he loves me. However it doesn’t matter as all I want is the pictures to be deleted.

Peter came as promised and helped me to carry my luggage and open door for me like Jiyong used to do for me. But I was not impressed. He was about to kiss my cheek but I refused. Then I realized that I should not provoke him but fortunately he didn’t force me. It took 1 hour to reach his house but nobody at home. How stupid I was, of course no one will be at his house as I am not his date to introduce to his family thou. This was sick relationship. His house was a bungalow. Although it was not as big as ours, opps sorry it was not our house anymore but Jiyong’s but it was quite big house. Once we reached, he carried my bag to the bedroom. I was reluctant to enter I was worried what could happened next.

“Don’t worry, Seungri I won’t do anything unpleasant for you. I am really sorry for I did last time also these past weeks to get your attention. I am not this kind of person you know? I really hated myself for what I did last time. You wouldn’t know how I was frustrated after what I did to you. What kind of person I was who did that to you. After I left you that day, then only I realized how much I did love you. But because of you rejected me I was angry and that feeling concurred me to do the bad things to you. I am really sorry. And thank you for forgive me and accepted me. Sorry it took long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter