Confession

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual Jiyong fetch Seungri to send him to school but Seungri didn’t talk much to Jiyong. When Jiyong asked Seungri said he was fine. So Jiyong didn’t pester him.

Jiyong couldn’t come for lunch and messaged Seungri to inform him. Seungri was upset but didn’t say anything to him. Jiyong called him but no reply. Seungri was upset for nothing that’s what he thought.

Third day, Seungri was ok but still he felt something missing and bothering him too much. He doesn’t understand why.

Seungri was angry with Jiyong as he saw Jiyong happily talking to a guy teacher while waiting for him. Seungri knows that teacher has crush on him and he did mention to Seungri himself. Seungri can see that the teacher actually flirting with him.

Seungri didn’t talk to Jiyong. And when Jiyong asked the reason he said angrily that he should not flirt with other guy as his crush may mistake him if he found out, Told Jiyong to be careful. Seungri didn’t accept it although Jiyong said that was a friendly talk.

Jiyong ask whether Seungri Jealous or not by winking at him.

“Why should I? I just worried about you as you may face problem later” reasoned Seungri.

At home, Seungri recalled what he did today then realised that he became offensive after Jiyong said that he has a crush with somebody and planning to confess to his crush. Seungri then realised that he was jealous and he was falling in love with Jiyong.

He could not take it as he has no rights to love anybody esp Jiyong. Jiyong is very good and caring person and he deserved better. How can I love him? I am filthy person, dirty and how I can love Jiyong? Seungri asked himself and cried.

He was glad that Jiyong loves somebody else. I will make sure you will get the person you love, getting married and have a wonderful life. You are the first friend I have. You have changed my life. Because of you I came out from my misery. I am very thankful for that. You never questioned me after that day. You always understand me. I was happy with you. But now I start to love you. Don’t know when happened but happened. I don’t want this feeling. I hate it, I hate myself. Seungri said to himself.

*********

Jiyong was busy for his proposal preparation. Jiyong was very happy. I was helping him. That was friend for right? All will be gone once Jiyong have boyfriend. I tried to hide my feelings very well, that what I thought.

But again I got jealous whenever he talk to some guys. I was upset. I was Jealous. I know I should not.

Seungri slowly distant himself from Jiyong. No more going lunch with Jiyong. He give excuse to Jiyong that he has a lot of work to do.

When Jiyong called the next day, Seungri was said the same thing and Jiyong was so upset.

Jiyong felt empty when Seungri refusing him. However Seungri never stopped talking to him and does reply to Jiyong messages. Jiyong knew that Seungri distance himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter