What to do

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Youngbae went to Daesung’s office to meet him. Everybody was shocked to see him. They thought they have appointment with their CEO. Jiyong called Daesung to meet him. Daesung was wondering why they wanna meet him as they have nothing common to discuss. Daesung told them that he is busy with a main project and unable to meet them today as his work finishes around 10 pm almost every day.

Jiyong told him he need to meet him urgently about Seungri. When Jiyong said about Seungri, Daesung also wondering what he want to talk about him as they have nothing common as Jiyong is a businessman and Seungri is a teacher.

Youngbae suggested to meet at Church as Daesung cannot miss his Sunday prayers and Seungri normally won’t come with him. Three of them agreed to meet on Sunday.

*******

Jiyong and Youngbae introduced themselves to Daesung.

“What about Seungri?” Daesung asked immediately as he worried about him.

“I am a friend of Seungri who lost contact. Recently I met him for school upgrading project but I noticed him, he changed a lot. He was not smiling, his face always looks sad and he no more cheers like before. Thats why I wanna asked you. Is that because of his boyfriend?” jiyong trying act like Seungri’s good friend.” Jiyong answered

“How long you being his friend?” Daesung asked.

“Around 4 years”, Jiyong calculated from the 1st day he met.

“How many years your business ranked as top 3 successful company? How long already you become a company’s CEO? Daesung questioned Jiyong.

Jiyong and Youngbae confused from this questions and looked at him curiously.

“I know who you are, I follow business updates all the time. I know almost all his friends. Don’t you think Seungri would have tell me if he has such a friend? Oh maybe you don’t know about him but I know better about my brother. Don’t know what was your motive? Whatever it is, please let go of him and let him has a peaceful life.” Daesung pleaded.

“If he has done anything to make you angry, let me apologise on behalf of him. Or if you want him to apologise, then I can arrange it also” Daesung suggested as he has heard about Jiyong’s character before. But Daesung doesn’t know about his good sight as he was not his friend or family member.

Daesung worried when Jiyong telling lies about Seungri. Daesung knows Seungri very well. He was such a cheerful person who will tell everything to him.

When Daesung about to get up, Youngbae stopped him and tell him everything from the 1st day Jiyong met, and found out that he has boyfriend and he was didn’t move on until for years, he just recently met him on the road, ran away from him till he rejected the team leader task.

“I really loved and still love him. I really want to close with him. It’s too early to say that, but I wanna marry him. I want him to be with me my whole life. I don’t wanna let him go anymore. But I noticed that he is not looking at me even shaking hands.” Jiyong confessed his love to Seungri to Daesung.

“If you not still believe me, see this picture” Jiyong took his wallet and showed the group picture that they took at the party. Daesung confirmed that pic was taken few years ago as he can see his cheerful face in that picture. Daesung really miss that Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter