All Changed

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this chapter,  this will be two scenarios as while Daesung telling Jiyong what happened, Seungri also recalling the incident which till now he can’t forget. Therefore it will most of it of Seungri’s point of view. (Sorry about that if it’s confusing as I need to explain it details, so only Seungri’s POV is better and of cource i really have no idea how to write it. Thats why Seungri's POV)

 

When I open my eyes, I was lying on the bed and nobody around. I wanted to get up but couldn’t move. It took few minutes for me to understand the situation.

I was kidnapped. Who could have kidnapped me? Why kidnapped me. We are not from rich family. Daesung couldn’t pay any ransom. My body still feel lethargy. I really can’t move a bit. I was . My eyes were heavy. I couldn’t think anything then closed my eyes. I didn’t know how long I closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt something moving on my face then on my arm, after few circles, it moved to on my abdomen then move to my thigh. I don’t feel right and open my eyes.

I was shocked when I looked at the person sitting on the bed and touching me inappropriately while staring at me with smirk and lust.

“PETER” I got up as soon as possible and try walk wobbly to the door.

“Huh! Looks like my men given you very strong drugs huh? , did they hurt you Seungri” Peter asked while grabbing my hand to not let me go. I fell down on the bed as I was unable to balance my leg still.

I was struggled to release myself from him and bitten that guy’s hand. He left my hand and screamed with pain. Then he pushed me and sat on me and requested me to not to try any funny things.

Peter threaten me as, if I try to escape he will do unpleasant things on me. But I never listen to him and kept struggling but at one point I listen to that guy and stopped it as I realised as I have no energy to fight with him and his grip was very strong.

“I just need you for one night only. After that you free to go. I always get what I want you know. And whatever I want I easily get. I was very insulted when you rejected me. But its ok you are here now” Peter said with smirk.

“I like your smile, I like your smell, the most important your body, I can’t wait to taste it Handsome.” He said with lustful

”If you cooperate with me, I promise that I will do gently but if you try to do funny things then I can’t promise what I will do to you” he threaten me.

I was thinking how to escape. Was he insane? How could he ask somebody for one night stand? It’s not work like that. I am not that kind of person who easily give up.

“I give you one day to think, I’ll be back tomorrow. Better you give me good news” he said and left me there.

I really don’t know what to do? A guy came in to serve food to me. He said will come tomorrow to 9 am for breakfast. When I asked he said Peter will come around 7 pm tomorrow.

So next day, when that guy came in to serve breakfast I hide behind the door. When that guy came in I immediately hit his head and try to run out. I saw nobody at corridor and ran towards the door and the door open as soon as I touched it, then I saw a huge guy standing there. I tried run cross him but unfortunately that guy managed to catch me. I struggled and moved my body aggressively but his grip was very strong. He carried me and threw me on the bed. He tied my hand on the bed. I lost my courage and self-defence guts slowly. I am no braver anymore but was scared. Scared what could happened to me.

Suddenly the room door open, and Peter jumped on me.

He didn’t hit me but instead kissed me very aggressively until I can feel my lips bleeding. I begged him to let me go but he refused to listen. He tear my clothes and let me be in my underwear.

“You taste very good” he said

I kicked him and slapped him, pushed him but nothing happened. Another guy came in and injected something on my body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter