Chapter 13 was it worth it

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

Seungri called me this morning to wish me happy birthday. I was so happy that he wished me and also I am going to confess to him. I was sad that he doesn’t want me fetch this morning with the same excuse but he did wish all the best for my confession. I asked him to get ready at 7 pm for me to fetch him and he also agreed as he may thought I am going to introduce my ‘lover’ to him. I was so nervous.

******

Seungri’s POV

Jiyong called me and said to get ready around 7 pm to go to restaurant. I also agreed as I think he may need moral support. He fetch me, then I noticed he was very nervous. I told him to relax and all will be fine. However I as he should meet his crush alone but not with his friend. He asked me how if he got rejected, then I told him to just accept the result and move on. He felt sad and I continued and assured to him that no one will reject him and his crush sure will accept him as I was thinking who could reject him as he was very kind hearted and nice person. After I said that he felt slightly relieved and I am happy to see him smile.

We reached the fancy restaurant, Jiyong asked me not to get from car and he ran to my seat and opened the door for me. I was looking at him weirdly as why he need to do to me. I asked him but he just replied with smile. Anyways he and I walked side by side and Jiyong brought me to a private arranged place and moved out the chair and asked me to sit and once me sit he went to opposite seat and sit. I felt uncomfortable as this not what I thought. I really hope not I am the one he has crush on. I can’t assume also, so I asked him but he said that he will tell me while drinking wine. So I also waited nervously.

I asked him again after the meal, while I hold the wine glass. Jiyong hold my hand and told me that the guy he has crush one was me. I really shocked as I didn’t expect this. I don’t know what to say anymore. I must reject it but I have no guts to do this as today his birthday and I don’t want to ruin this. I don’t want him to be sad today. I don’t want to take the smile from him today. I know how much he anticipated this moment. I really don’t know how to tell him that I was not interested to him although it was lie.

I was stuttered to tell him. But he didn’t wait for my reply. He said he was happy today that he has confessed his love to me. I told him that I will reply to him tomorrow as I know exactly what to tell him. He was agreed and told me that he will wait for my reply and he said he will wait forever. But I can’t let him to wait forever right. As usual Jiyong sent me back home but I didn’t say anything in the car as I was in my thoughts but Jiyong never failed to smile at me. He dropped me at my home and hold my hand again and looked at him lovingly. He said will wait for my reply tomorrow.

*******

Once I reached home, Daesung was waiting for me as if he knows that Jiyong going to confess to me. He asked how my date was as he always tease me as Jiyong is my boyfriend. Initially I was refused but I am now used to his teasing and just smile at him and walk of. I told Daesung that Jiyong confessed to me and ask my reply tomorrow. Daesung was happy and hugged and told me that he was happy that finally I found a boyfriend. I didn’t say anything to him but went to my room. I already accepted my fate and move on in my life. This all because of Jiyong . I am very thankful to Jiyong for this changes as he was the main reason for my changes. He was a very good friend of mine and how can I betray him by loving him back. I have a feeling that he will change his mind if I tell him the truth. What can I do? I really couldn’t sleep now. I really don’t know how to tell him. His eyes were with full of love. But I really cannot look at his eyes. But will he love me if he knows what I did last time. Will he be disgusted at me because of my past? My ex-boyfriend for 2 years was disgusted on me. Jiyong knows me less than a year, although he is a nice and kind person but I am not sure what his reaction will be once he knows that.

Should I tell him everything?

Will he accept me?

If he does also, can I give him the happiness he wants?

Although I have changed a lot, I am still not ready for body contact, will he accept that?

Will I change for Jiyong?

I really don’t know.

********

Jiyong and I was sitting at our regular restaurant and I was so nervous. Jiyong was very happy as though I am going to accept him. Actually I decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter