Chapter 10

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up at the sound of your phone going off. Annoyed, you blearily read the caller and groaned. Taeyeon who is asleep beside you mumbled something incoherent and hid futher under the blankets and towards your warm body. Don't even think about it. Nothing happened. Period.

"What do you want Henry?"

"Mon cherie! Glad that you answered!" You grunted, mind still half-awake. "Its 5 AM Henry. Why are you calling? God forbid you want me to come and fetch you in the airport."

"Oui! You're such a genius mon cherie!" You were sure you want to strangle someone at this moment but stop yourself when Taeyeon moved a bit closer, nuzzling your neck in the process. Of course you were still tired, you cried the whole night for God's sake. Although this time, someone is right by your side, comforting you and giving you the strength you need even though you want to pay her back since you knew she needed it just as much as you. 

"If you're going to shout one more time. I'll kill you."

"Woah. Mon cherie what made you so grumpy?"

You wanted to tell him that you only had two hours of sleep because what was supposed to be a dinner date got wrecked by your anxiety. You wanted to tell him that you passed out and woke up moments later only to cry in front of someone you just got close too not long after meeting her. You wanted to tell him that the two of you decided that watching movies is the best idea and ended up cuddling -much to Ginger's chagrin, since the black toy poodle wanted to cuddle with you too. You wanted to tell him that even after watching movies, you can't sleep because Taeyeon snuggled her body with yours and slept, and afraid of waking her up, you didn't move one bit; only to lay her down on her bed but she kept whining so you lay beside her. You wanted to tell him so many things but it wasn't his problem and you knew he wouldn't care. He doesn't even give you the credits of helping him out when he was the point of anger of your grandmother so why would he care now?

"I'll be there in forty."

"Thank-"

The second you hung up on him, you went to gently remove yourself from the sleeping Taeyeon. The latter though snuggled closer to you but you gently pushed her away. When she whined for a bit, you froze afraid that you'll wake her up.

After everything is all clear, you left her a note saying you need to go somewhere and you'll be back before lunch.

"Sweet dreams Tae." You whispered, trying to stop yourself from laughing how cute Taeyeon is as she kept curling into a ball until she found the perfect position.

 

***

 

"Mon Cherieeee!! You're here!"

"Get off of me you leech!" You tried pushing his face away but Henry is stronger and he hugged you tight you swore you saw stars.

"I missed you mon cherie!" He whined now pulling away and kept distance as you were about to smack him. You only nodded at him and gave a wide smile to the boy who kept hugging his favorite teddy bear once you saw him.

"Hello there sidekick!" You greeted, kneeling down and opening your arms. Henry pouted at the side, you aren't like that with him. The boy run in to your arms, his face lit up with joy once you lift him up and spun him around.

"Maman I miss you so much!!" He squealed, clutching at you for support.

"Me too darling..." Your look soften and went to bring him down but the boy kept hugging you so you only laughed before opting to carry him instead. 

"How about me mon cherie?"

"Get your baggage oppa, we need to go."

"How mean!" But you paid no mind to the idiot and kept walking towards the exit, still laughing with the boy on your arms while he kept talking animatedly, still excited that he get to see you again. "Maman, do you have a boyfriend now?"

You only smiled at him. 'Maybe. And Its a girlfriend Pietyr.' You thought.

 

***

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter