Chapter 9

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second time you woke up, it wasn't as calm the first one.

You let out a piercing scream, Taeyeon swore you almost broke her apartment's windows. She left her baked goodies on the countertop and went to the living room, only to see you curling at the corner of her couch while Ginger kept looking at you with curious eyes.

"Y/n! Are you okay!? What happened!?"

You gave her a heart wrenching look and whimpered, "It's a dog. There's a dog." Taeyeon cursed under her breath once your (e/c) orbs made eye contact with her. Even with your tall frame, you were just too cute -she wanted to tackle you with hugs and kisses.

"Its just Ginger. No need to panic."

When Ginger made a move, you fumbled to get out of the couch and hid behind Taeyeon who for some reason only watched with amused eyes.

"Tae get that dog away from me."

"Its just-"

"No. Its a walking fluff ball filled with menace and anger." Ginger let out a bark as if offended and you let out a squeak, still trying to hide your tall frame behind a petite woman that is Taeyeon.

"Menace and anger?"

But Taeyeon only watched and scooped Ginger when he took yet another step. "Seriously?"

***

"Did I say anything after I passed out Tae?" You kept petting Ginger's fur ang playing with his paws as you spoke. Tae watched you with warm brown eyes, moments ago you were scared as hell at Ginger saying that dogs are a walking ball of fluff with menace and now you're cuddling that ball of fluff, who by the way is loving it so much Tae wondered if they could exchange for a minute.

"No nothing. Why did you pass out by the way?"

You kept silent, still playing with Ginger's paws. Tae held your hand when you're about to insert one in Ginger's snout.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about. How about we eat dinner now?"

Tae stood up with a skip but you pulled her back down. She did not expect the force, so her body fell against yours and Ginger got out of your hold with a yelp, barking at his human for bothering your pampering on him.

"Ah! I-I-"

Taeyeon kept saying sorry while trying to get out of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter