Christmas Special

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So I tried using a Soulmate AU and this came out. Its when you aways see black and white since you were born and when you touch your soulmate, colors appear and it isn't black and white anymore. I hope you enjoy this!

=======

 

The first time you opened your eyes. You panicked. Your entire vision was filled with black. Black. Black. Black abyss that was never ending.

The first time you opened your eyes, you let out a piercing scream filled with fear and anger bursting all at once.

The first time you opened your eyes, it didn't sink in that probably, you would never be able to see colors.

The first time you opened your eyes, everything that seemed to ache felt paralysingly numbed all of a sudden.

The first time you opened your eyes, everything turned dark and sad. And you cried over and over until all the memories began to unravel itself, playing over and over inside your head.

It wasn't the first time someone had broken your trust. He was probably the fifth that came in when you were deep, deep in the blackness of life. You thought that after everything, he would probably be the last and that he was probably the one. After all, you saw colors flash whenever you were with him.

After having seen black and white all your life, you didn't even think that it was just a flash of colors then nothing and that he wasn't your soulmate because you knew that when you're blindingly in love, nothing matters and that you don't see colors and want to go back to black and white. But all of it was naught. Because he cheated and stress came in like a wrecking ball, leaving you fainted on a cold pavement and temporarily blind.


***



Life felt bleak for the past few months you have been temporarily blind. Life goes on without you and you hated everything that comes with it. You had always been left behind what more if you're blind. "Y/n, did you take your meds?" Your sister called, worry lacing in her voice.

"Yes."

"Call me if something's wrong alright? I'll take your word for it alright?"

"Yes. Yeah sure." You reached for the plastic mug that is always placed on the right side of the countertop and went to get water. You blankly pat the sink, trying to find the tap.

Once you had finished drinking, you place the mug back to where it was. Patting blindly towards the living room, you tried looking for your stick and went towards the world where you don't really belong. The world filled with colors and of people finding the needs that are necessities in life.

"Good Morning! Do you know how to go to this street?" You heard paper rustling in front of you and you frowned, not really amused at the person's inability to see that you are a visually impaired person.

"I'm blind." There was a gasp and sudden barrage of 'Sorry' and you kind of laughed it off, it wasn't a serious moment and the person asked with full sincerity so you just half heartedly gave her an eye smile. "Uh...why..."

You guessed that the person, a lady for the matter satred at you confusedly and why for the love of God you're laughing. "Nothing. You're just innocent for your own good."

"Oh thanks."

You thought that the woman already left so you went to tap the rock pathway of your garden and towards the coffee table you set on your lawn but when your hands touched for a moment, you knew she's still there. "By the way, you're trespassing."

The woman let out a squeak and said 'Sorry' again and you faced where the sound came from, "I need your name so I could sue you."

When the sound of feet scrambling was heard, you giggled softly, now sitting on the chair beside the coffee table. It was fun scaring people.

But your smile turned into a frown when the chair in front of you screeched and a hand held yours that sat atop the table, "Woah there stranger, why are you-?"

"I'm Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you." You gave her a look. She was strange that much is true and it was weird when the two of you only met today and she's holding your hand. But her hands were warm and for some unknown reason had your spine tingling and face warm up.

"You really have beautiful eyes."

"If I could see you, I'll poke your eyes. Stop staring. Are you going to kill me? Do it faster."

"I-I'm not!"

"Then why the hell are you being so friendly and all that?"

"Oh. I forgot that you're blind. Stupid Tae."

"What did you say? Could y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter