Chapter 3

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongin-Seoul Expressway
2:14 AM

"Kit. You're late." A woman scolded you, her dark brown eyes glaring daggers at your arrogant walk. She wore a plain pink shirt topped with a black leather jacket and shorts that seemed to hug her thighs and perfectly while her boots tapped with anger.

"Sorry Jen. I -"

"You woke up late I get it, but if we're going to lose a lot of money 'cuz you woke up late -"

"You'll kill me in my sleep. Yup. Noted."

"Get your up in your motorbike. The race will start in a minute." Jennie slapped your before sauntering towards the audience side. Honestly, if the girl wasn't a friend of yours  you'll strangle her by now. You really hated being told what you're supposed to do. You're the queen of the streets, you should have the authority. But you're not in the mood to be angry right now. You're still happy about something and it'll not go down until things up.

"Kit! Get ready!" Jisoo -the coordinator, yelled at you and you saluted her before turning back to your parked bike in the starting lane. "And turn your radio on!"

You set yourself on your bike and pushed the ignition button, "You ready to lose Manoban?" You taunted at the blonde haired girl who was busy prepping herself up. "Of course not Kit, Still got that childish name?"

"Well… It stuck you know. Its supposed to be Vixen now but rules gotta be rules."

"Racers Get ready!" The crowd started cheering, blue and pink  light bands glinted dangerously against the night -blue being your color while pink for the competitor and in this case, the Thai beauty racer named Lalisa Manoban.

"How about a bet?" 

"What bet?" You pulled the clutch and started to rev the engine.

"A date maybe?"

"Just ask Chaeyoung and she'll probably say yes." You smirked pulling your visor down and watched as your competitor got flustered at your remarks.

The flag was waved and you released the clutch. With blood pumping in your veins, you fully pulled the throttle and and shifted the gears to the highest degree. Adrenaline is singing as you weeved between the cars in the expressway but of course Lisa was just behind you.

And you still have tricks behind your sleeves.

"You gotta win this Y/n." You heard Jennie's voice in your earpiece and you smirked before shifting your gears again and pulled the handbrakes before swerving to the left as you entered a narrow slope and it made your tyres squeal at the sudden drift, 'Ila-unnie will kill me. These were the new tyres she bought me yesterday.'

"And you should remove that Irene sticker. Its annoying." She added before the line went dead.

***

 

Choi Residences
7:00 AM

It's Saturday but you're busy and TIRED, since you were not aware of the new rules set by Jisoo yesterday, you almost got caught by the police. Good thing Jennie decided to help you out of it or you'll probably be in jail right now for breaking the law. LAW my .

"Y/n! Yah! Wake Up!"

You groaned and rolled off your bed. Sitting up, you glared at your sister who is beaming at you. "What?" You croaked out, mind still somewhere off in lala land.

"Jessica wants to meet up!"

"So? What has that got to do with me?"

"Yah! Listen.. its JESSICA!" 

"Unnie I'm tired."

"I thought you're a fan?"

"But I'm tired."

"I'll buy you the latest motor engine."

"I have money."

"I'll buy the latest blue print of the Ducati motorbikes."

"Which one?"

"The unreleased one."

"I want that but I'm still tired unnie."

"You do know that the Jungs will kill us if we're late."

"Then why the hell did you accept he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter