Chapter 6

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of the million chances that you will meet, you really didn't think that it will be possible. First of all you guys are worlds apart and second, you guys are world apart and lastly, she was out of your league. Did I already mention that you guys are worlds apart? But perhaps Fate decided to play yet again the so called game named, 'Life'.

The life where the Nation's Girl Group is staring at you with confusion and awe while you try to calm yourself as to not faint at seeing your idols face-to-face. Especially Yoona. Fudge she's so beautiful you wanted to die right there and then.

Taeyeon pouted as she saw you get flustered while looking at Yoona. She knew that you very much like the latter as you had said it in one of your texts.

"I knew that you were the Y/n they were talking about!" Sunny snorted, giving you a wide smile. You awkwardly smiled back, heart still pounding as the Girls' Generation members peered at you.

"What do you mean she's the Y/n that we're talking about?"

"There's only one Choi Y/n that can hide her information and pictures." Everything doesn't make any sense. But for you and the Red Velvet members, it was like a piece of unimportant stuff.

"Oh you mean..." Seulgi trailed off, looking at you for permission. You just nodded your head, mind still in the clouds seeing Yoona in personal.

So Seulgi took the initiative to inform that you paid all the media and press to not disclose any information whatsoever. Your family is conservative sans your sister so it was a given that the public doesn't have any information about you. It was a rich people kind of thing.

"And you're the representative of your company." Sunny finished off. Well, you did see her on a few occasions but you were to busy entertaining pompous arses that you can't even greet your idol.

"But I still can't believe that you're Taeyeon-unnie's Kit."

"You don't look like an illegal racer."

"Nor do you look like a rider, honestly."

"What do I look like exactly?" They exchanged glances, even Red Velvet joined. Traitor!

"Well, you look like a model for one." You snorted. Seulgi laughed out loud. Irene nodded. Wendy gagged, Joy scrunched her face and Yeri rolled over in laughter.

"Or some kind of idol." That did it.

It wasn't even funny or something but that thought really was next to impossible. You have the looks sure, but you don't have any talent. You only have your brains and sometimes your idiocy. Sometimes, you can't even distinguish what's left or right.

"What? Its true!"

"You look beautiful and all! And you look innocent! I mean look at those eyes, lips... and damn those curves..." All attention was on Taeyeon as she continued staring at you. Seulgi openly smacked your head.

"What did you do to Taeyeon-unnie, you oaf?" The practice room felt hot at the moment, their peering gaze did not help one bit. Irene gave your shoulder a squeeze. But fudge you did nothing! I mean you just toured Taeyeon and all and nothing happened!

"I didn't do anything!" They stole a look at Tae and back at you, their gaze unwavering. "Seriously!"

And they left it at that. So to say, meeting your idols this way seem unexpected but it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter