Halloween Special

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greavesdrake Manor

Every Princess from the three different kingdoms have gathered at the Poisoners' Manor. They do it everyday -if they're not busy and they do visit the kingdoms alternatively of course. Last time was Rolanth which houses the Elemental Princesses and the kingdom before that was the Naturalists' which was Wolf Spring.

"I heard that a new suitor will come." Jessica announced, cutting what seems to be a steak. The others listened attentively still eating their prepared food.

"Who? Is he handsome?"

"Manly?"

"Intelligent?"

The Naturalists questioned, tearing their meat and giving the half to their familiar -except Sunny who gives lettuce instead. Jessica shrugged and continued eating. 

"Ey. You're no use Sica."

"Shut it."

"Why does the temple always know first?" Sunny pouted, petting her familiar -a cow named Pureum. Sooyoung tried to punch her cousin for acting cute but the latter dodged. 

"Probably because the council is full of the temple's disciple." Seohyun, the maknae princess muttered, popping a belladonna berry in , the poison juice showing at the corner of her lips.

"Ugh. The poison smells..." Hyoyeon jerked away when the oldest princess grinned, holding up a fresh milk laced with white snakeroot (the most expensive and deadly poison).

"Well excuse us for eating poison." Tiffany glared, eating her favorite tart of jack-o-lantern mushroom. 

"Poisoners..."

"Back to the topic at hand. Who is the suitor anyway?" Yoona, one of the Princess from Rolanth asked, tilting her head as her Unnies exchanged glances before shrugging.

"How would we know? Even the Arrons who are in the council couldn't care less that we don't know ." Taeyeon said, still drinking her favorite milk.

"You and your poison milk. You don't even gain a single height with it." Sooyoung countered, covering her nose since the poison smells.

"Yah!"

"Stop causing any ruckus! The poison may scatter!" 

"Excuse me!?"

"Why do we even bother?"

"So wait."

Everyone stopped what they were doing when their maknae suddenly spoke, "If there's only one suitor? Who will he choose? There's eight of us?"

***

 

The Sea

"Are we still far away?" Yuri asked her best friend who by the way is busy puking at the side of the boat. 

"I dunno. I wish we were." You muttered, pale from sea sickness and your heterochromatic eyes blinked away the tears that comes.

"Of course." Yuri muttered, deciding that she should let you be as you continued puking at the side. The black pearl sighed and went towards the captain to give instructions. "Hurry up or we'll have a dying suitor in our hands."

"What I still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter