Chapter 1

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Residences

6:00 AM

 

Waking up in the Choi's household is always a feat.

First of all, the head maid plays a record of Yoona's voice saying 'Good Morning' inside the room of the Choi Family's maknae. Then she'll open the thick curtains to let the light inside the room. "Mhhm. Yoona-ah..." 

"Mistress you need to wake up now or you'll be late." The head maid informed adjusting the speaker's volume until the whole room is echoing in Yoona's voice but the latter just groaned, burying her face under her blanket. "Mistress. You need to wake up or I'll burn Yoona's posters." The maid insisted.

Hearing the threat, you abruptly sat up in your bed all the while glaring at the smug head maid standing in front of your bed, poise so perfect that you wanted to stranggle her. If only the Choi siblings have the authority to do so and knowing their parents, head maids are always higher than them. "I'm up. I'm up alright?" 

The maid nodded in confirmation, turning off the speaker and went about her way to wake the eldest Choi sibling, a.k.a the never ending annoyance called Kyla Choi -your beloved sister.

Standing up and making your bed, you blissfully smiled at all of your posters -they are all Girls' Generation posters mind you and it is mainly composed of Yoona -there's also a signed poster by Jessica, a former member courtesy by your sister who is a solo artist in Coridel Entertainment and is best friend with the elder Jung sister. "Good morning Yoona-ah!" You greeted. 

"I slept well today too! And did you know that I texted the wrong number again? It was to say the most embarassing thing that happened last night. He or She said that his name is 'Tae' and I guess we're acquaintances now. And Unnie knows what happened and she can't get over it."

"It's not Ila-unnie if that's what you're thinking Yoona-ah." You added now moving on to your restroom to wash up. While going to the said destination, you took a glimpse of a picture that was taken two years ago. 

"Good morning to you too Taeyeon!"

And upon opening the door to your restroom,

"MY DARLING JIMIN!!!!" You heard your sister yell. Poor her. The head maid must have cut Jimin's poster from her wall.

***

Parking your Ducati on the VIP parking lot, removing your helmet and brushing you hair back, made almost everyone in the university melted.

"Homigad! It's Choi Y/n!! Ah!!!" 

Well not everyone. 

"Shut it Jinyoung." Your one and only best friend smiled widely at you and giving you another round of his boisterous laugh. 

"Good morning to you too alligator!" He greeted, casually resting his right arm on your shoulders. You shrugged it off and gave him a slap on the head. 

"Stop calling me that!"

"Why? Your things are mainly of alligators you know."

"Yah!"

"So how's my interview going? Any updates?" 

"Thanks to you, I fudging texted a wrong number. Got embarassed and almost died of stupidity." You replied, pointing your finger at his chest and was about to poke him, if not for his fast reflexes.

"Oh God...Alligator, how the hell did that happen?" He snickered, skipping right by your side as the two of you walk towards the university's entrance.

"Why should I tell you?"

"'Cuz I need the latest tea."

"Fudge you Jinyoung." Then you left him and went towards the Medical Biology Department.

"TELL ME LATER YOU STUPID ALLIGATOR!" You glared at him and saw him laughing awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter