Chapter 13

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's funny how you thought that your life these past few months have been unicorns and rainbows but the text you had just received at the breaKing dawn made you realize that your life is far from what it really is. 

She's back.

And she's here to get you back. You breathed in and out. Two times. Three times. You feel your like your chest had collapsed, you feel breathless, your vision started getting blurry, your palms are getting sweaty. 

"Y/n?" You heard someone calling for you but you felt like it was so far away, like someone had called you offshore and you're drowning. Deep breath. Deep breath. 

It doesn't work. You thought as you hyperventilate, breathily gasping, eyes dilated before you feel like someone is shaking you from your stupor, but it was no use, your mind is far away from the reality.

***

Choi Kyla was just about to go to her room when she heard you sobbing from inside your room. Worried, she opened the door to your room hastily and found you gasping for air in your bed. Your body shaking uncontrollably and sweating profusely. "Oh ." She muttered as she hurriedly ran over your form. 

"Y/n?" She asked, you briefly look at her before looking again elsewhere. She tried to calm you down. "Deep breaths Y/n." 

"Hey... Hey... look at me." She tried to distract you but you were still on your episode. Looking for her phone, she noticed that your phone was on and took a look, only to understand why you were having this episode.

"K-kyla..." You briefly murmured before your world turned dark and you were out like a light, body still a little bit convulsing. Kyla worriedly your hair as if she's still trying to calm you down. 

"I am so sorry Y/n."

"I am so sorry..." She sobbed, holding your body.

***

Taeyeon paced back and forth as she worriedly looked at her phone. It's been days since you last called her. She tried to call you several times and texted you, even going as far as asking Seulgi if she has any news but to no avail.

"Y/n, what the hell is happening to you?" She murmured. Her members were staring at their leader in concern, it was not like her to be that out of her mind. She was like a lost puppy who got abandoned by their owner. 

"She must be busy." Tiffany tried to justify your actions but Taeyeon only furrowed her brows, "It's not like her to be busy that long without telling me how long she will be that busy." 

"Well maybe she forgot Taeng." Sunny quipped and Taeyeon just groaned in retaliation before sitting crudely on the floor of their practice room. It was just not like Y/n. Her members then crowded around her, trying to console her and cheer her up from her worries. 

"GOOD MORNING LADIES!" The sudden shout followed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter