PROLOGUE

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 YEARS AGO

STREETS OF LONDON

1:37 AM

 

Taeyeon didn't know why she decided to walk in the streets of London at an ungodly hour. She didn't even know why she wanted to go outside and walk in the first place. But at the back of her mind, she knew that she just can't sleep because of the words that seem to hung in the air and at the tip of her tongue and that maybe she will forget about the judgemental peers that seem to never go away. 

As she walked, she noticed that there aren't any people walking outside since  it is at an ungodly hour and that the streets were lit up with the brightest colors and the shops were closed but still have their lights outside. Taeyeon decided that it was beautiful and as she was about to cross the street, a blinding light entered her vision, followed by the skid of tires and a motorcycle engine being turned off.

"Woman! Can't you see that it's a green light!?" Taeyeon's knees buckled at the thought of dying in the middle of the streets with nobody knowing except for the rider of the motorcycle. Her body shook as she tried to stop the upcoming sobs. "Oh ! Im so sorry! Woman! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" 

I can't believe that a beautiful girl almost killed me with her motorcycle. Taeyeon laughed so suddenly at her thoughts that made the rider stepped back a bit from her. "Uh... Are you okay? Do you want-"

"I speak l-l-little E-English."

The rider sighed internally. I'm running late. Seriously, this isn't the time to chat with some crazy suicidal woman, who is really pretty by the way. "Uh... Konbanwa? Daijoubu?" Taeyeon shook her head, "Korean." She whispered but the rider didn't hear.

"Ah!" The rider exclaimed. Taeyeon -who already stood up since she knew that the rider of the motorcycle won't probably help her, flinched at the sudden loud voice. "Annyeonghaseyo? Gwenchana?" The rider smiled when Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Knew it! Wait. Ah ! I'm Late!"

The rider panicked a bit before fumbling on her motorcycle and grabbing some sort of spare helmet. "Try this on! I need to pay you back since I almost killed you and-"

Taeyeon gave her an incredulous look -the rider is pretty but sometimes these pretty faces can kill you truly. The rider seeing her distrust groaned, "Just trust me on this one woman. I won't kill you promise!" And for some reason, Taeyeon blindly followed her.

"Argh... I'm really running late!" The engine roared as the rider pushed the start-up button and Taeyeon gripped her leather jacket in fear of falling. "Hold on tight woman, I'll explain later!" 

"Taeyeon!"

"Huh?"

"My name is Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon!"

"Alright then Taeyeon! Just trust me..."

"What's your name?"

"Just call me Kit!" 

And off they went, the latter screaming at the top of her lungs while gripping Kit's leather jacket tightly. 

'Wait. Kim Taeyeon?'

***

Taeyeon almost died the second time.

She concluded that aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter