Chapter 2

Messenger Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You haven't texted for the past few days.

And Taeyeon was worried for some reason. For the past few weeks that she has known you, you were the type of person who loves texting that doesn't make any sense. It may be a cheesy joke or something ridiculous you had done, it was still fun all the same. In other words you had grown on her.

The singer couldn't get you out of her mind, after all you were her one and only fun on her dark days. The one who lights up her world. The one who colors her sight. The one that made her smile with simple words. But her memebers were worried for her for Taeyeon couldn't for some reason focus on their practice.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Tiffany outright shouted in front of her and Taeyeon eyes zoomed in on her best friend who is mere inches away from her face.

Biting back a squeal she was about to ask 'What?' When her members filled her with teasings. "Is it Choi Y/n again?" Tiffany asked, giving her a look. 

"That name really sounds familiar..." Sunny veered from the side and the rest were all ears.

"Why didn't you search her name Tae?" 

Taeyeon gave Sooyoung a confused look before everything clicked in her brain.

"Being 29 must had have their drawbacks." Hyoyeon laughed at her own statement and Sooyoung and Yuri followed suit. Taeyeon gave them the stink eye while the rest just sighed at their stupidity.

"Aha!"

Everyone turned to look at Sunny who was smiling so wide and on the next second is already frowning. "What is it? What is it?" They questioned the Bunny.

"Well it just says that there is a Choi Y/n but there are no bio or pictures at all."

"Are you sure she's Choi Y/n at all?" 

Yoona's question made Taeyeon doubt if you really are who you say you are. "What if she's a sasaeng?" Yuri gasped from the side. Taeyeon was about to refute when their practice door opened and in comes Irene and Seulgi.

"Hello Unnies!" They greeted with enthusiasm. 

"Must be nice being so young."

"Wild."

"And free." Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri grumbled from the side but still smiling at their hoobae. "What's wrong Joohyun?" SNSD's maknae asked. Yuri gave her a look before smiling at her. 

"That's weird coming from you SEO JOOHYUN."

Seohyun just glared and focused at the task at hand. The two Red Velvet members told them that they need an advice as to how they'll cheer a stressed and anxiety-driven friend. 

"How long have you guys been friends?"

"Since we're still babies." 

"Then you should know by now what will cheer her up."

"But-"

"You just got to be there for her." Taeyeon answered with a far away look. Everyone looked gloomy for a moment when Yoona suddenly sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter