CHAPTER 1

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Baek! Hurry up! You’re gonna be late!..” shout Mrs Byun as she look upstairs.

“Coming mom!..” shout Baekhyun as he quickly put on his pants. He glance at the clock hanging across his bed, it was already 7.45 in the morning. Gosh! Why am I so late today?

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun!..” shout Kyungsoo as impatient.

“I’m coming.. geesh, you’re all so loud..” groan Baekhyun as he walk downstairs with his red backpack hanging on his shoulder.

“So loud you mean? Look at the time, we’re gonna be so late Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he widened his eyes looking at Baekhyun’s hair.

“Gosh Baek! You colour your hair? When?..” ask Kyungsoo amused.

“It’s pretty right? I do it last night, that’s why I wake up late this morning..” said Baekhyun proudly.

“This kid! Why did you colour your hair? Don’t you will be punish by your teacher at school later?..” ask Mrs Byun as she smack her son’s head with his oven glove.

“Aww! Omma.. it’s hurt..” whine Baekhyun as he rub his head.

“Palli, let’s go Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he pull his best friend’s hand.

“Sure it’s hurt, and hurry up! Uncle Lee is waiting for you both!.. and if your teacher ask me to come, said to them I wont coming, ok?..” said Mrs Byun as she went back to continue her work.

“Arasso!..” answer Baekhyun as he went inside the car.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I envy you Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he look beside him.

“Why?..” ask Baekhyun.

“That hair, I want to dye my hair too.. but he wont let me..” said Kyungsoo as he pointing at his uncle who driving infront.

“Of course I won’t let you, your hair is already good, whats the point to colour it?..” answer Uncle Lee.

“It’s the trend uncle.. look at Baekhyun, he looks good in red hair..” said Kyungsoo as he pout.

“Sure he is, but not you.. and how come neither of you sit at the front with me? you think I’m your driver?..” said uncle Lee as he look at the two sassy kid from the back mirror.

“No, we can’t.. we need to sit together at the back, right Kyung?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De..” answer Kyungsoo.

“Aish! This kid..” sigh Uncle Lee as he shaking his head.

_________________________________________________________________________

“You both! It’s so late already, and you arrive at 8.15 in the morning, what’s wrong with both of you?..”

“Relax hyung, still.. is Chanyeol sunbaenim already come?..” ask Baekhyun whispered to his favourite senior.

“Of course he already come, about 45 minute ago..”

“Kai sunbae?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“He is too, he’s coming with Chanyeol of course.. he’s your boyfriend, you didn’t know he come to school with who? palli get inside your classroom, your first period is Teacher Kim right? I think I saw him already get out from the teacher’s lounge..” said Suho as he close the school gate.

“Ok, palli Baek..” urge Kyungsoo.

“Wait.. wait, hyung.. did you give him the handkerchief?..” ask Baekhyun in hurry.

“Yes..”

“…and what did he say?..”

“As usual.. he just take it, didn’t say anything..” answer Suho.

“Did he smile?..”

“Arhh! Palli Baek.. teacher Kim is already get in the class!..” urge Kyungsoo as he look at their class window, his friends were giving a signal that teacher Kim is already inside the class.

“I’m going in..” said Suho as he walk inside quickly.

“He smile or not? Hyung?!..” ask Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Suho sunbae give it again?..” ask Kai as he notive the familiar handkerchief with initial BH at the corner of it. Chanyeol just nodded and put the handkerchief inside his bag.

“Just how many of that things he already give it to you?..” ask Kai again.

“I never count, many I think..” said Chanyeol as he smile at his bestfriend. Indeed, he likes the way Baekhyun showing his interest to him, and he slowly start to like that diva-ish kid.

“You know that Byun kid is that diva, you’re lucky Yeol.. I heard many other kids want him too..” said Namjoon.

“Really? That diva kid? You serious?..” ask Kai surprised.

“De, he and that big eyes Do kid.. many of their friends in their club was gaining a lot of interest, you didn’t heard about them?..” ask Junjin as he sit across the tall man.

“That big eyes Do kid that you’re saying is my boyfriend ok?..” glare Kai at his friend.

“Ok, ok.. I’m sorry, I forgot..” said Junjin as he clasp his hands together to Kai.

“They have their own club? Is that registered?..” ask Chanyeol curiously.

“You nerd! It’s not that school club.. just their social club I think, I don’t know about the name..” said Junjin again.

“Fabby Glam..” answer Kai.

“What?..” ask Namjoon.

“Their group name, Fabby Glam.. I know it from Kyungsoo..”answer Kai ashe open his bread.

“I know it’s sounds so.. lame? urmm.. just say it, don’t stand your laugh..” add Kai as he look at his other friends just covering their mouth in order to laugh in front of him.

“I’m sorry..” said Namjoon.

“Sorry, but seriously? Their group name is that? Fabby Glam? Stand for..”

“Fabulous Glamours.. maybe? I don’t know..” said Kai as he just continue eating his bread.

“You know but you didn’t tell me? how could you?..” said Chanyeol as he nudge Kai’s shoulder lightly.

“Is that important? Beside, you never ask me ok? What? Don’t tell me that you gain interest with that Byun..” said Kai as he look at his bestfriend.

“Jinjja?..” ask Junjin surprised.

“What? He’s quite cute..” answer Chanyeol as he shrug his shoulder.

“You’re kidding..” said Namjoon shaking his head.

“Really Chanyeol?..” ask Kai again.

“You think you’re the only one who can date a diva kid? Now, count me in..” said Chanyeol smirking.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Why are you dying your hair in red Byun Baekhyun? Do you know that school didn’t allowed any student to dying their hair in that colour other than brown?..” ask Teacher Jun.

“I know..” said Baekhyun.

“Then, why are you still doing it?..” ask Teacher Jun again.

Baekhyun remain silent at that questions.

“Call your mother to come tomorrow.. or..”

“She wont come..” cut Baekhyun looking at his favourite teacher.

“And why is that? You had a problem with your mother?..”

“No, she just said that she wont come..” answer Baekhyun expressionless.

“Really? Then I think I should get you a punishment, you don’t mind right? See me after class ended, I’ll give you a punishment..”

Baekhyun bow at him and get out from the teacher’s lounge.

_________________________________________________________________________

“How was it?..” ask Kyungsoo as he see his friend get out from the teacher’s lounge.

“Just a punishment, need to stay after class ended..” answer Baekhyun.

“What? But Baek, you promise to accompany me to the mall today..” whine Kyungsoo.

“I’m sorry, maybe next time? Don’t be mad.. eo? I promise.. please..” said Baekhyun as he hug his friend to calm him.

“Alright.. you promise ok? and treat me some books later..”

“Ok!..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hi, can I sit?..”

Baekhyun look up from his reading, and he immediately blush looking at the sight. He then look back, really the library is full, and the only vacant seat is infront of him.

“Can I? it’s ok if you didn’t want me to..”

“You.. I mean sunbae, you can sit..” cut Baekhyun and he feel his red is so flush like a red tomato.

“Baekhyun.. right?..”

“De..” Baekhyun nodded as he keep his head low didn’t want to see the face of the man.

“I’m Chanyeol.. Park Chanyeol..” said Chanyeol smiling. He just can’t take his eyes away from the man infront of him. Really, he looks more beautiful seeing from this close. So cute!

“I know.. I mean, I always see you.. not that I stalk you, just.. urmmm.. I mean, just I see you before.. so.. yeah..” stuttered Baekhyun. Why am I stutter? Byun Baekhyun, calm down! He will notice your red face, keep calm.. take a deep breathe. You’ll be ok.

“So you know me? You didn’t mind right if I sit here? Am I disturbing you?..” ask Chanyeol again. Baekhyun why you look so shy? Look at me..

“I.. I don’t mind, and you’re not disturbing me either.. so, urmm.. just sit, ok, oh.. you already sit.. ok, urmm.. yeah..” stutter Baekhyun again. God Baekhyun! Calm down!

“You seem disturbing..”

“No I’m not..” Baekhyun shaking his head.

“Really? Having trouble with your studies? I can help..” offer Chanyeol.

“Wah! He offering his help to me! God! Why am I so lucky today? Maybe the punishment is not that bad!..”

“Baekhyun?..”

“De, oh.. I just doing summary.. actually it’s my punishment..” said Baekhyun as he look up, and at the same time Chanyeol also looking at him. His heart start to beat real faster than normal. He can feel his face suddenly become hot.

“You’re looking at me finally, I just waiting for you to look up..” said Chanyeol as he smile at how cute Baekhyun look to him just now.

“De?..”

“So, Baekhyun.. can I be your friends?..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…