Day Nine

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong sighed after take a sip of his morning coffee as usual. His entire body sore because last night he slept on the sofa again because Seungri slept on his bed. Aish, Mr. Lee just wasted his money for booked a room with two bed room. But, jiyong didn't bothered at all with younger's presence, he enjoyed it. At first, he thought that his joy feelings only indicates that Jiyong comfortable with Seungri as his little brother. But, something change inside him. Like suddenly, Jiyong found himself smiling while saw younger sleeping. The cute parted lips, the pink cheeks, the pointed nose, the thick eyebrow and the long eyelashes just perfect for Seungri. Jiyong glad that Seungri looked peaceful in his sleeps.

But, something vibrates in his body.

"Riri are you ready?" Jiyong try to forget what inside his mind.

"Not yet, Hyung." From it sounds, Jiyong already knew that Seungri's lips definitely pouted, "you said that we have to packed before we leave and I forget to packed it last night." Seungri whine.

"Okie, take you time, Ri. I won't rush, just make sure you packed all of your belongings." Jiyong said, can't help but smile.

"Will do, Sir! My dad will definitely kill me if I'm back to a clumsy Seungri again." Seungri giggled.

Jiyong smiles and shakes his head, he take his smart phone and dialled someone. After, the third ring someone answered the phone.

"Hello, Noona!" Jiyong cheerfuly greeted the girl crossed his phone.

"Have you got the thing I asked?" Jiyong smile while listening the answered.

"Ah, thank you so much, Noona. You can send that to the address i have mentioned before." Jiyong said. He saw that Seungri come closer to him and sit in front of him.

"Okie, Noona. Bye!" Jiyong ended the call and his eyes meet with Seungri's glare.

"You love to surrounded by girls, aren't you?" Seungri has no right to said like this, but he is Seungri anyways.

"Kinda." Jiyong teasing the younger and get up from his couch, "let's go, Ri!'

They both exited their hotel and as always they go to the place on foot. Like, walking side to side on the foreign country already became their thing. Jiyong already searched the good bar near their hotel. So, Seungri could feel comfortable for his first time.

"Seungri, because it's noon I just let you to drink 3 glasses. Understand?" Jiyong really worry with younger's safety. He always wants to make sure everything for Seungri. That's why Jiyong choose the quiet Bar, not too crowd because Jiyong afraid people with stare at Riri. Just thinking about that, Jiyong hates the idea already.

"Understood, Hyung." Seungri nod his head. Obediently walk beside Jiyong. He doesn't want to be a burden for Jiyong, so he worked really hard to help Jiyong and learn everything as much as he could.

Seungri might has feelings for Jiyong, but he can't discover it yet. That boy never falling in love before, so it took long time for him to really understand what is the strange feeling on his stomach mean. The only thing that he wants is having Jiyong by his side. He knows Jiyong probably will getting busier when they come to Korea, so he choose to understand his Hyung's complicated life than bothering him with questions or being mad at Jiyong.

He wants Jiyong realize that Seungri could acted wise and mature too.

And maybe, after they go back to Korea, maybe this strange feelings will fade away. Maybe this feelings just temporary or maybe this feelings just ordinary feelings.

"You want to ask something, aren't you?" Jiyong asked, take a glance to the boy beside him. Usually Riri will talk a lot.

Seungri sighed and stare at Jiyong's eyes, try to telling him how much he love to have Jiyong standing by his side, "no, Hyung."

"You sure?" Jiyong frowned, he knows there's something inside younger's mind.

"I actually still can't forgive you for what you have done last night. You promised me, Hyung!" Seungri whine, back to the old Riri.

"Okay, I know, I'm sorry. What can I do for you so you want to forgive me?" Jiyong hold Seungri's hand to make the younger's stop because they need to crossed the road.

"I will tell you in the hotel." Seungri grinned.

"Oh, God..."

"Don't worry I won't ruined your reputation." Seungri giggle, didn't know what to do with his hand inside Jiyong's hand.

"As long as you will forgive me, I'm willing to do anything." Jiyong smiles, ruffles Seungri's hair with his free hand.

"Why are you acted like this all of sudden? Oh! Because you realize that i'm talented and smart enough to be the next President of Lee Company, right? You want to safe your on the CEO couch, right Mr. Kwon?" Seungri said, pointed Jiyong's nose with his chubby finger.

Jiyong burst into laughter, he is still hold Seungri's hand even when they crossed the road.

"Wow, that's quite fast to discover the truth behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter