Day Eight

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes, there's something breathing under his head. Oh, it's younger's chest. Jiyong gulp, they never been this close before. Seungri's hand wrap on Jiyong's body as if wants to secure him.

NO!

Yes, Jiyong once cried in front of younger, but last night was shameful. He never been look that weak in front of someone before. He hates that last night Seungri saw him broke down and helpless. At the end, Jiyong have learnt how to be strong alone. But, he is human. He has endured. He has been broken. He has known hardship. He has lost himself. But, here he stands, still moving forwards, growing stronger each day. But, he never thought that he would broke down in front of younger.

Jiyong slowly get up from the bed, afraid that Seungri will woke up because of him. It's still 4 a.m and could not sleep anymore. He stand near the window and stare at the dark sky. Jiyong sighed and grab the photo inside his pocket. He never get tired stare at the beautiful woman inside the photo. Her curved lips was perfect like a rainbow, a warm smile.

Jiyong rub his forehead and close his eyes, trying to remember everything that had happened in his life. There's a little pinch in his heart. His life changed and he has no way to back again.

Jiyong turned his body and head to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee for himself. As he waiting for the coffee, he just stare blankly at the wall, he know he should make a decision. But, he doesn't know what to do. Ew, .

He just can't follow his heart anymore because it already broke into million piece.

He poured the coffee to his cup and sit behind the window. He wrap the warm cup with his slim and long fingers. He take out the photo again and as always, he stares it for two hours.

***

Seungri found himself alone on the bed, he rub his eyes and strecth his body before get out from the bed. He head straight to the kitchen and found a glass of warm chocolate milk and note beside the glass.

"Drink your milk, don't try too hard being an adult. Chocolate milk suit you better."

It's not a sweet and romantic note, but Seungri smiles anyways.

After take a sip of his milk, he get around hotel. Seems like Jiyong not at hotel. So, Seungri took his book and started reading again.

15 minutes later, the room door opened. Jiyong come with the two plastic bag in his hand.

"Ah, Ri, you woke up." Jiyong put the plastics bag on the kitchen table.

Seungri his dry lips, "Hyung, where have you been?" Seungri closed his books and walk over Jiyong. "how's your feeling? Does sleep help you a little?"

Jiyong sit in front of younger, they spilit by the table, "sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired."

"Oh, I'm sorry I can't help you, Hyung. But you can tell me, I will listen." Seungri Opened the first plastic to help Jiyong.

"It's okay, Ri. I'm getting used to it. Every night I lie down on my bed, alone and dark, hope to fall asleep before I fall apart." Jiyong's finger tap tap the table.

Honestyly Seungri never thought about that. Jiyong looks strong outside, yeah he barely smile but Jiyong could finished almost every problem quickly with his strong gaze and cold voice. The way he stand up and walk as if trying to tell the world that no one could destroy him.

"Yeah, I mean I can listen to you if you want to share your pain, sadness or problems, Hyung." Seungri said.

Jiyong leaned on to his elbow, "Riri, I know you want to help me. First, help me with this one." Jiyong pointed the bag full of food material.

"Ah, right! Breakfast." Seungri grin, he looks clueless because damn...he only can cooked with his maid. Bless to the maid who willing to help him because she was probably scare that Seungri would burn the kitchen.

"Don't worry, even if I can't cook I know how to make a delicious sandwich. Just sit there and watch." Jiyong put out the bread and start to working on his special sandwich.

Seungri stares at the elder and sighed, "Hyung, how many meetings we have today?"

Jiyong put the mozarella on meat and tomatoes, "Only one. After that we are free. Today is the last day tho and tomorrow noon we will back to Korea."

Seungri nod his head and leaned his body closer to the table, curious with the sandwich because yap he is hungry already. Jiyong put the sandwich to microwave so the mozarella would melt.

After ten minutes, Jiyong served his special sandwich and Seungri gladly eat the sandwich.

"Hyung, it's so delicious!"

"I know. Thank you."

They both eat happily. For a few moment forget about their problems.

***

"Good Job!" Jiyong grip Seungri's shoulder who smile lika an idiot.

"Hyung, I did it! Twice!" Seungri's eyes widen. Another potential partner who already be their official partner because of Seungri.

"We should celebrate it tho!" Jiyong said, "how about tonight?"

"How we would celebrate it?" Seungri innocently asked with his puppy eyes. Oh my...he just to cute to Jiyong. And suddenly younger's cuteness become Jiyong's weakness.

"Drink?" Jiyong step into the elevator and younger followed.

"Umm Hyung, I have never drunk before." Seungri said. Jiyong shocked and burst into laugh.

"How old are you, Riri-ah?" Jiyong hold the desire to pinch Seungri's pink cheeks.

"I know it's kinda weird, Hyung. Ok? I'm 22 years old but my Dad acted like I'm still 12 years old." Seungri pouted.

Jiyong laugh, "ok, I promise we will drink tonight, yeah?" Jiyong winked one of his eyes.

"Are you sure? I mean...I'm scare I will be just a burden for you." Seungri said, worried. Yeah, his Dad won't please if Seungri drink an alcohol, actually drink soju or alcohol is the common lifestyle for some Korean. But, still Mr. Lee couldn't trust people around Seungri.

"Are you afraid of your Dad or yourself, Ri?" Jiyong asked. They exited the elevator and walk to reach the exit door.

"I actually want to try, but I afraid of my Dad." Seungri look down. Aish, indeed this boy just too innocent and pure.

"Okay, just search for our lunch, shall we?" Jiyong looked around outside the building, there's various restaurant that sell different dish.

"How about that restaurant, Hyung? I kinda cravings for beef steak." Seungri said, pointed one of the famous restaurant there.

"Yeah, you are right. We must go there."

They both walk to the restaurant.

When Seungri sit on oe of the table and read the menu that waitress gave him, Jiyong take his smart phone and dialled someone. Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter