Day Seven

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong woke up because the aroma of coffee. He felt warm around his body, when he opened his eyes he just realized that his body wraped with duvet. Jiyong look at the bed, Seungri wasn't there anymore. He smiles and stretch his body. His phone vibrated, he know who called him in this morning before looking at the caller id. Jiyong rub his eyes and pick up the phone.

"Ya, Hyung?" Jiyong lean his body on to sofa and sighed.

"Hyung, listen..." Jiyong upright his body, "I already told you that I will, but not now, not in a short time. I have work in here. You already know that."

"Please understand." Jiyong rub his forehead. He hold his tears.

"Yap, thank you." Jiyong sighed, "please, tell her I miss her." Jiyong paused, "so much." He stare at the photo on the table. Her smiles was his everything, even untill now. It's been four years since the last time he saw that smile.

"Hmmm...let me know about her recent condition, ya? Thank you, Hyung."

"Errm, Jiyong...once again. What make you left her?"

Jiyong silent. His heart beat really fast, he almost can not hold his tears, his body start to shake.

"Hyung," Jiyong close his eyes, "I never meant to left her and I never left her. I just...now I just far away from her. Okay? It doesn't mean I left her, okay?"

The door opened, Seungri entered the room with two cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hyung, I will call you later, ok?" Jiyong ended the call, "morning." he said, received the cup of coffee from Seungri. The boy who still wear his panda pajamas sit in front of him.

Seungri smiles, "morning, Hyung. How's sleep?"

"Good." Jiyong nod after take a sip of his coffee, "umm aren't you cold? Why you gave me the duvet?"

"Because I'm hot, Hyung. I didn't need duvet or blanket or anything to cover my body while sleep." Seungri sip his coffee.

Jiyong chuckle, "oh, okay I understand. Well, I didn't know you also drink coffee."

"I love chocolate milk more." Seungri said, shrug.

"Well, that suit you better. So, why coffee for this morning?" Jiyong put his coffee on the table and opened his laptop to check any email.

"Trying to be an adult? To get ready facing the new day as the heir of Lee company? It's better to drowning with caffeine than my nervousness." Seungri sighed, "to be honest I'm scared, Hyung."

Jiyong stare at younger who playing with his own fingers. Jiyong used to brave, he used to not fear anything. But, now, when he becomes an adult, he also scare. Scare of lost something, someone.

"It's okay Seungri." Jiyong look away, his eyes see outside the window, the sky is clear and blue. A nice morning to start the day. But, his heart cloudy, "It's okay to be scared. Being scared means you are about to do something really, really great, really really brave."

Seungri look down, "Why me? I even had this responsibility since I was a child. I want to be normal, Hyung. Like another teenager who enjoyed their life."

Me too. But, I had no time to complain.

"God choose you. Universe choose you." Jiyong used to told this phrase to himself, "c'mon Seungri you are great and everyone definitely wants to be like you."

"Yeah, because no one ever walk in my shoes." Seungri sip his coffee and stands up, "I must go to my room and prepare for the meetings today, right? How many?"

"Three. We have three appointments today." Jiyong answered.

"Okay." Seungri nod his head and walk towards the door.

"Fighting, Riri." Jiyong said.

Seungri chuckle and said, "thank you, Hyung."

***

The man in front of Jiyong impressed with the way Jiyong talked and explain their new program. That man nod and smile everytime Jiyong answered his question. Meanwhile, Seungri envy with Jiyong's skill. No wonder he is the CEO now. He is nothing compare with Jiyong.

One hour later, both of them exited the room with the smile on their face.

"You did it again, Hyung." Seungri said. Feeling guilty and insecure beside Jiyong because he couldn't help Jiyong. Well, Jiyong doesn't need his little help.

"That's my job." Jiyong walk beside Seungri.

"Ri, let's have lunch before meet with our new potential partner." Jiyong said.

"I have no appetite." Seungri said. Jiyong stops his feet.

"Wait, what?" Jiyong stare at younger.

Actually, Seungri wants to ask Jiyong one question. About the woman inside the photo. This morning, Seungri saw Jiyong keep staring at the photo and Seungri could read the mixed feeling from Jiyong's eyes. Seungri never saw Jiyong look as weak as a thin paper.

And Seungri doesn't know why he must know about Jiyong's own business. The hell, Seungri just a childish man who still wear his panda pajamas and couldn't sleep without his panda doll. Jiyong is a grown up man and hella hot, all womans who pass him on the street will definately stare at him.

"Riri, what's wrong?" Jiyong touch Seungri's shoulder and grip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter