Day Three

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He is coming! He is coming!" Daseung shouted! He kneel on top of the black soft sofa near window in Seungri's room. Seungri grip his chest.

His heart beats for the one who created it.

"Where?!" Youngbae run and kneel beside Daesung, Daesung pointed the black BMW that just came inside Seungri's width yard of the house. "OMG! I want to look closer!" Youngbae said excitedly.

"He still inside the car! Why so noisy?!" Seunghyun hit Youngbae's head lightly. Youngbae winced.

"He opens the door!" Daesung said, clasp his hand and bring it to his chin.

"Look, Hyung! Someone is out from the car!" Youngbae shout.

"He is one of Seungri's driver, Bae!" TOP hit him again.

"Stop hit me, Hyung!" Youngbae caressed his head. TOP just grinned like a fool.

"THERE HE IS!" Daesung pointed outside the window and jumped, "I will go downstairs!"

"Me too!" Youngbae jumped from the sofa.

"Wait me!" TOP chase their friends.

"Guys! Wait! No! Don't!" Seungri panicked run to his friends. But, as always he is the slowest among them.

Seungri doesn't know why his heart pounding three times faster when he heard Jiyong's name or when he know Jiyong is near. What is this feeling? Seungri just met him like two days ago? And why his body acted like this? He bite his lips and hit his own chest, the place where his heart beats too loud. Too loud until he scare that Jiyong would hear it.

When he steped outside the house, he could feel the wind wipe his face and he realize that his friends already panting in front of Kwon Jiyong.

"Hello, Mr. Kwon! My name is Kang Daesung!" Daesung land his hand and give his angelic smile. His tiny eyes disappeared because he is smile too width.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Kang Daesung." even though Jiyong was shocked, he politely shake Daesung's hand.

"Mr. Kwon my name is Dong Youngbae and I'm one of Seungri's friends!" Youngbae smile and bow.

"Ah, hello Mr. Dong Youngbae. Nice to meet you." Jiyong shakes Youngbae's hand.

"I don't why I'm doing this, but Hy Mr. Kwon my name is Choi Seunghyun." TOP bow and land his hand, "and yeah of course I'm one of Seungri's friends too and I suggest you to avoid him because he is such a whiny person. I'm the wise one here." TOP said.

Jiyong give a little smile and shakes TOP's hand, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Choi Seunghyun."

"Let's leave two of them here." Daesung said with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, Mr. Kwon Seungri wants to tell you something." Youngbae excitedly nod his head. "Let's go!" He turned his body and give a smirk to Seungri who stands near behind them. Daesung and TOP followed Youngbae run into the house.

"What is it?" Jiyong smiles. HE IS ING SMILES!! Omoo Seungri doesn't know that Jiyong's smile really cute and succesfully make his heart beats eight times faster now.

"Are you getting better?" Jiyong asked. Either Seungri has hearing problems or Jiyong was really asked with warm and kind voice.

"I'm better now, Mr. Kwon." Seungri look down, "I'm fully recover now because of you, Mr. Kwon. Thank you so much." Seungri rub the back of his neck.

"Good." Jiyong smiles again, "Ah, good morning Mr. lee." Jiyong bow.

"Good morning, Jiyong. Morning, Seungri-ah." Mr. Lee patted Seungri's head and ruffle his hair.

"Morning, Appa." Seungri said with a low voice.

"Where is my cheerfull Seungri?" Mr. Lee furrowed his eyebrow.

"Ah, Appa I will late to school. See you soon and take care, Appa." Seungri look down and turned his body quickly. He run into house.

"Isn't he cute?" Mr. Lee chuckle. Jiyong just smile and opened the car door for Mr. Lee.

***

"What the was that, Guys?!" Seungri fall down on the side of bed. He could not think clearly. Kwon Jiyong just talked to him with different voice tone and that guy smiled to him! His mind going to be crazy just thinking about how handsome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter