Day Six

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong tighten his tie and look again at his reflection. His phone ringing and after saw the caller id, he half-hearted pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Jiyong sit at the edge of his bed.

"Ne, Hyung. Thank you. Ne. I understand." Jiyong close his eyes and rub his forehead. His lips trembeling.

"Sorry, Hyung, I can't even I want to. You know the situation, right?" Jiyong said, he take a deep sigh to remove a burden from his chest and shoulder.

"Ne, Hyung. Please, take care of her. Please." Jiyong said in a low tone. His heart ache.

"Ne, I will try."

Jiyong lowered his phone and take a deep sigh. He must face it sooner or later. He must be ready. He already escape from this situation in a long time. He must back and face it to solve it. He can't escape anymore.

***

"I won't send my people to take care of you, Seungri-ah." Mr. Lee said, "you must learn how to be independent. Jiyong is not there to help you with your own things. You are learn from him, you must respect him and try to take care of yourself. Don't be a burden to Jiyong. He already need to take care a lot of stuff. Remember, you are there to learn and help Jiyong." Mr. Lee rest his hand on Seungri's shoulder.

"Understood, Appa." Seungri nod his head. Jiyong stood near with them, force to smile.

"Jiyong-shi, our company is in your hand. I trust you." Mr. Lee smile and pat Jiyong's shoulder.

"I will try my best, Mr. Lee." Jiyong said, still force to smile. No one can't see it, but Seungri.

"Okay, take care and good luck." Mr. Lee said before Jiyong and Seungri enter into the car.

"Bye Appa!" Seungri wave his hand.

"Bye!"

The car drove slowly leave Seungri's house.

"Now you can take off that mask." Seungri said in serious tone, like a guy 22 years old.

"What?" Jiyong stare at him. If Jiyong is an actor, he would got an award because acted like nothing is wrong. He hide his own pain in front of people. Put a cold and strong Kwon Jiyong face in front of everyone.

"I will not telling everyone, Hyung." Seungri opened his book about Negotiation and Mediation.

Jiyong's eyes filled with tears, "Thank you." His lips trembling and he start to sob silently.

No, he would never do this before. He never show how weak he was in front of everyone, he would never let himself broke down. But, he let himself escape tears in front of younger. They just met for...five days?

Behind a cold and sharp Kwon Jiyong is a soul trying to fight. And somehow, Jiyong got tired.

"I don't know what make you sad, Hyung. But, it's okay to feel tired of fighting. It's okay to cry, even the sky cries sometimes. It is okay to not be okay." Seungri keep reading his book while talking, he looks more mature than usual.

Jiyong chuckle, "where's the cute Riri?"

"I'm 22 years old, Hyung." Seungri whine, closed his book.

"And sometimes act like 12 years old." Jiyong smile, a pure one, "thank you."

"Don't mention it," Seungri said, take something from his bag, "same like I want to feel cute and kid again when you called me Riri, you can take off that mask in front of me, Hyung." he handed Jiyong a simple gray lunchbox.

"Where's the panda lunchbox?" Jiyong asked.

"That one didn't suit you." Seungri said, "I'm cooked all of this, don't refuse to eat and don't spewing the food. I know you skiped breakfast, so finished it."

"Thank you." Jiyong meant it. He really meant it.

He never be like this before. He never open himself before, for him cyring in front of someone is something he must be ashamed of. He hates crying in front of people. He feel like, like begging for sympathy and that's not him.

Seungri smiles and opened his book again.

So, that's how they made a deal.

Seungri who worried and scare with all the responsibility in the future. He knows he will need someone to makes him rest and someone to lean on. At least, in the middle of his work, he can still feel like a cutest child.

And Jiyong who always acts strong, strict and bold in front of everyone with put his cold and mysterious mask Kwon Jiyong. He knows he could crying alone in his dark room, but sometimes he wants to lean on to someone. He wants to show how weak he is in front of that someone. He wants to be honest, without pretense. In the middle of his world, he wants to be himself.

***

Flight time from Seoul to Hong Kong is 3 hours 45 minutes.

And there was a simple moment inside the airplane that Jiyong would remember. Before the airplane take off, Seungri look uncomfortable on his seat. His face looked pale and he frowned so deep.

"What's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter