Day Four

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jiyong smell the aroma of coffee. Jiyong loves to drink coffee before start his day. Incidentally, he has not drunk his coffee this morning. Jiyong put his bag and take off his suit, so he only wear his navy blue shirt. He take a note beside the warm coffee.

Roses are red.

Mornings are hard.

I at poetry.

Coffee.

Jiyong shakes his head and smile uncontrollably. He take a sip and sighed. His morning energy finally increase in his body. He doesn't know why, but he already knew who gave his coffee in the morning since the first step he take into his room. Jiyong hates to meet with new people, but Seungri is something. That little Lee is too cute and sweet.

Meet with little Lee could take out the other side of Jiyong. Though, he has not realized it yet, but there's something grow inside him. He has not felt it yet. It might take time. Now, his chest as beautifull place as flower garden.

Jiyong started to work with a smile sat on his face.

***

Today's good mood is sponsored by ice cream.

Thank you. :)

Seungri's smile too wide until his friends afraid his eyes will gone.

"He doesn't hate ice cream! He loves it!" Seungri said with a big smile on his face, his finger keep hugging the note from Jiyong. He is too happy and all the negative thought faded away after he read that note. Last night Seungri stay up all night just for made cookies for Jiyong and he also woke up early in the morning to deliver coffee to Jiyong's room.

"I don't know that he would write such a sweet note like that." TOP said, "it's not suit him."

It's true actually. Jiyong has a thing that made everyone think he is the most cold person. Before he smile, his eyes look dark and sharp. That's what makes Seungri interest with Jiyong. There's a lot of people who want to get close with him in their first meet. But, Jiyong different.

"You just jealous because Seungri got such a sweet note." Youngbae stick his tongue out. "meanwhile, you just got a note from our teacher." Youngbae run before TOP could catch him and hit his head again.

"Well, I will never buy something at market using that Calculus anyway." TOP sip his hazelnut chocolate chatime and rolled his eyes after hit Youngbae's head.

"Calculus is important to train your brain, Hyung." Said Daesung who got 45 on his exam.

"The one who must said that is Seungri." Youngbae said. Somehow feel tired with his friends, because they always makes him laugh inside.

"Ah, right!" Seungri suddenly jumped a little from his seat, "Calculus!" Seungri's eyes widen.

"I hate when he show that face. So creepy." Daesung caressed his upper arms.

"Yeah, like his mind thinking to do something crazy." TOP said, shudder.

"Guys, I need to go! Bye!" Seungri out from the room, a special room for them.

"Don't back you little brat!" TOP raised his voice and lie down on the sofa. Sleepy.

"I'm glad he never listens to you." Youngbae opened his book and start to do his homework.

"No one wiliing to listens to him." Daesung added.

"Watch your mouth." TOP said, already closed his eyes.

***

Jiyong stare at his laptop and type something. Now, he working on a new program for Lee's office to increase the stock in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter