Day Sixteen

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you serious, Jiyong?!” Amanda throw the wedding invitation card. Her beautiful eyes look tired and stress. She tied her hair and only put a little make up on her face. Amanda stare at Jiyong who look like a mess too.

“Amanda, I’m sorry. But, I also have things to do.” Jiyong pick up the invitation card.

“But, you promised.” Amanda crossed her hand in front of his chest. Jiyong sighed and force to smile.

“I will try to fix it. It’s only a little mistake.” Jiyong said, “you need to rest. You look so stress and tired because of this wedding preparation.”

“But, the invitation should distribute today.” Amanda said.

“I will try my best.” Jiyong smiles. “now, just go get some rest.”

Amanda bits her bottom lip and walk out from the room. Jiyong look at the invitation card again, printing company made a mistake, they only wrote Kwon.

Jiyong sighed and throw the card that reads;

Kwon

&

Amanda Ford

Jiyong pick up his iPhone and dialed the printing company to fix the mistake. He doesn’t want to make Amanda angry and disappointed anymore.

***

“Last time I checked, Jiyong still live at this hotel for temporally. I don’t know the reason why he doesn’t live at his own house.” Mike, Seungri’s personal assistant said.

Seungri just stares the building in front of him, “am I make a right decision, Mike?”

“I don’t know what happened between you two, but I’m sure both of you need to talk.” Mike said. “I also got spare key of Jiyong’s room.”

 

“How?” Seungri asked, frowned.

“Did you forget how great the power of your Dad?” Mike smirked.

“That’s not right. Jiyong also a human and he need privacy. He had a reason why he sleeps there. Just give me a key for my room.” Seungri firmly said.

“Okay.” Mike give the key to Seungri.

Seungri get out from the car and pull his suitcase. He wears a nice blue suit and sunglasses. He walked confidently to his room because he knows Mike already checked in for him. Even though Seungri doesn’t want to go inside Jiyong’s room without his permission, Seungri remember the number of Jiyong’s room.

He walked and stopped in front of Jiyong’s room. His heart beat faster knowing that he is getting close to Jiyong. His eyes catch something under the door. A white paper. He can’t help it, he is too curious.

Well, indeed curiosity sometimes kill you.

Seungri take the paper and reads it.

He gasped, and something heavy hit his chest hard.

 

From this day forward,

You shall not walk alone.

My heart will be your shelter,

And my arms will be your home.

***

Jiyong sighed for the million times today. Suddenly, his iPhone vibrate. Unknown call. Jiyong rolled his eyes before answered the call.

“Where are you? We need to talk.” The familiar voice said.

 

Jiyong straighten up his body, his lips automatically curled into a smile.

“Seungri, I miss you.”

“Where are you?” Seungri’s voice sounds cold.

“Ri, are you okay?” Jiyong asked anxiously.

“Just tell me, where are you? We need to talk.”

“Are you here? At New York?” Jiyong frowned.

“Gosh Jiyong!”

“Hyung….”

“Whatever, where the hell are you?” Seungri running out of patience.

“Restaurant at my hotel.” Jiyong finally answered.

“Stay there!”

***

“Listen!” Seungri sit in front of Jiyong who couldn’t hide his smile, “Because, I’m adult now. I will solve this problem wisely.”

“What problem? I thought Teddy already give the explanation.” Jiyong played his fingers.

“Not about the company, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter