Day fifteen

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.

***

Seungri woke up and walk to his bathroom. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, take a bath, wear a nice shirt and suit and walk down to the dining room. His eyes swollen because he was crying all night long. That’s why he takes his breakfast earlier because he doesn’t want make his Dad ask him what’s wrong.

His maid has prepared him an omelet and a cup of chocolate milk. The best breakfast menu for him.

“You woke earlier, Seungri.” Mr. Lee’s voice heard.

“Ah, Appa.” Seungri couldn’t hide his puffy eyes anymore. So, yeah it.

Mr. Lee sit in front of him and his maid start to prepare breakfast for Mr. Lee too. Mr. Lee nod and said thank you after his maid finished to prepare the same dish as Seungri. Mr. Lee stare at Seungri, he just realized that his cheerful son has changed.

“Just talk to him.” He finally said. Seungri look up, stare at his beloved Dad.

“I can’t.” Seungri answered. “how about the stock, Dad? Is it already fixed? Or there’s another problem? Like our private and secret documents? Are they copied it?”

Mr. Lee smiles, “oddly, there’s nothing wrong. Lee’s stock back to stable again before our team start the investigation. I have a feeling that Jiyong was only a victim. Aish, that kid.”

Seungri relaxed a little after hearing an answer from his Dad.

“You must separate your love life and your business life, Seungri. I’m still try to find out who is the person who tried to mess with us. Until that time, I don’t want to see my only Son sad like this. Jiyong is a good man and after I rethink you deserve an explanation from him. I know from our driver that you refuse to met him.” Mr. Lee said after take a sip of his coffee.

“I just confused, Appa. I don’t know what should I do.” Seungri stare at his plate, his eyes burning and his nose start to watery.

“Seungri,” his Dad called with a soft voice, “I’m sorry. I really am.” Mr. Lee sighed.

“You and Jiyong deserve another chance. Don’t torture yourself, Seungriya. Don’t mind me, don’t mind the company. Just talk to him and fix your relationship. I know you really love him. Please, stop hurting yourself, I couldn’t stand it anymore.” Mr. Lee reach Seungri’s hand and hold it tight with his warm hand.

“But, I already lost him.” Seungri start to sob, “he went back to New York yesterday. He asked me to meet him, maybe for the last time. But, I didn’t come. Because, I’m afraid to feel worst than this. I’m afraid to feel lost. That’s why I didn’t came to see him, I know I can’t let him go.”

“Love always has a lot of way, Seungri.” Mr. Lee smiles.

“I love him.” Seungri hiccup, “I love him, Appa.” Tears running down to his cheeks.

“You can fly to New York and talk to him.” His Dad said.

But Seungri just crying, can’t talk anymore in front of his Dad.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

***

Jiyong stares at his ‘supposed to be’ office room. His eyes learning every detail of the luxury and cozy. On the table there is his name written there.

Kwon Jiyong

President

Jiyong sighed and close his eyes. Memories playing inside his head. He was only 17 when he sat on that chair as a president. He was stressed out, depressed and dead inside. But, he must strong for her. Jiyong took out the photo from his pocket, he stares at the women who looks happy and healthy.

“I’m home.” Jiyong whispered.

The door opened and Teddy come inside the room.

“That chair miss your .” Teddy said, laughing. Jiyong just rolled his eyes and force to smiles. Even though he came home, everything has changed and it hurt his heart. He only has the memories.

“You officially take this chair again after the wedding party.” Teddy said, pointed at the president’s chair.

“I already called the event organizer to checked everything. They said they fine.” Jiyong put the photo inside his pocket again.

“Good. Amanda will come here at lunch time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter