Day Thirteen

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“They knew it.” Jiyong exhale sharply. His phone glued to his ear. Even the sky darker than usual, the moon hide himself in between the dark clouds.

“I told you, sooner or later they will know who you are.” His Hyung said.

“I didn’t do it! Appa did it!” Jiyong growled. He hates his Dad even more now. “I hate my name. Why am I a Kwon?”

“Stop being coward. Kwon’s blood running inside your body and you can’t do anything about it.” The man crossed the phone sighed.

“I’m not a coward!” Jiyong insist. Well, does running and hiding from the problem counting as a coward?

“So, come back here and face all of this! It’s been four years and I’m so damn tired safe this ing throne!” his Hyung sighed and calm his voice, “it’s been four years, Jiyong. She misses you, I miss you, everyone misses you.”

“Not my Dad.” Jiyong whisper.

“Jiyong, please…I beg you.”

Jiyong closes his eyes, trying to destroyed the memory of his Dad and everything that made him like this. He knew people will leave in the end, but he never thought it would be his Dad. A man that supposed to be a HERO for his son. His Dad left him with all the responsibilities, and Jiyong was too young to take all of that. But, they forced him to do it. She forced him to do it.

He is too young back then to lead such a big company. He always asking to God, when will Him send Jiyong the happiness?

But, God never answered his pray.

After two years, Jiyong getting used to the company and his life. He never complained when everyone used him. Because, he felt so empty and die inside. He couldn’t feel anything. He was running the Kwon Company with his cold behave and sharp rules. He getting used to it, until he broke down.

Until his defense was destroyed.

So, he run and hide.

“Please, do it for me and Amanda.” His Hyung said, “Jiyong, I can’t do this anymore. This ‘throne’ belong to you. You are the one who can lead this company. Stop playing with Lee.”

“Please come back…”

“Hyung, I can’t…” Jiyong grip his chest with his free hand, “I fell in love.”

***

Seungri wrapped his cup of coffee, he stares blankly at the wall and try to get rid of his own thought. They only met for days, but the feeling inside him growing bigger and deeper each day. A half of his heart wants to trust Jiyong, but when he saw his Dad really upset last night and saw the evidence on his hand made him hurt too.

Seungri sat on the chair that supposed belong to Jiyong.

“Seungri?” Mr. Lee showed up. Seeing his son broken also crashed his heart.

“Ah, Appa.” Seungri force to smiles, “I’m try to getting used to this room.” Seungri upright his body.

Mr. Lee walked and take a sit in front of his Son.

“Don’t hide it in front of me, Lee Seunghyun. I hate to see that fake smile of yours.” Mr. Lee stare at his son and cursed himself because failed to protect Seungri of getting hurt.

“When Jiyong Hyung and I were at Hongkong, there was someone asked Jiyong the reason why Kwon work for Lee. I was confused, but I know nothing about the company thing. Jiyong hyung answered that he was not that Kwon. I knew what does it means last night. Kwon and Lee.” Seungri rubbed his forehead.

“I also trust that kid and I treat him like my son. But, this is business and you must be take a careful step. It was my fault, I was too careless to not investigate more about him.” Mr. Lee paused, “I was upset because he is my right-hand man, that’s why I just fired him instead of put him in the jail. I was too disappointed until I couldn’t hear the explanation from him.”

“But, you can’t trust people.” Seungri said in a low voice, “he told me that. Because, human nature is selfish.”

Mr. Lee doesn’t realize that what Seungri said is actually a hint that Seungri will be a different person. Pain change person.

“Well, I need to fix this stock problem. If you need anything, feel free to call me, Seungri.” Mr. Lee stood up and walk out from the room. In a minute three young man entered the room with a familiar noise.

“CEO Lee!!!” they shouted.

Seungri face palmed himself, “what did you guys doing here?”

“To congratulate you! Finally, Mr. Lee trust his clumsy son.” TOP winked.

“Why so sudden? Where is CEO Kwon?” Daesung asked.

Heard Jiyong’s name made Seungri’s heart dies a little. Jiyong not only a guy who touched his soul, the guy who stole his first kiss, the guy who taking care of him, but he also took a big place on his heart.

“He…” Seungri take a deep breath, “he is on his holiday.”

Wrong step, Lee Seunghyun.

“C’mon, we are your Hyungs! Even we were there when you were born. We are not easily fooled by your bad acting.” TOP whine.

“Yeah, Ri. What is wrong?” Daesung asked.

“Let’s eat an ice cream, shall we? I tired being an adult.” Seungri stood up and wear his suit before walk out from his room. His friends only stare at him, confused.

Yesterda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter