Day Five

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri opened his eyes and rolling his body before get up from his comfortable bed. He wear panda pajamas and panda sleeping slippers. Since he was a child, he's obsessed with one of that cutest animal. When he goes to mall and saw panda stuff or accessories, he would bought it. No wonder there's a lot of panda stuff at his room.

Seungri rub his sleepy eyes and yawning. He stretch his body before stands up and goes to his bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. After that, still wearing his panda pajamas he goes downstairs to breakfast with his Dad.

"Morning, Appa!" Seungri stops his step, "Ah, Mr. Kwon?"

"Come here, Seungri-ah!" His Dad smiles. Seungri sit in front of Jiyong at dining table.

"Today is Friday, you won't go to University, right?" Mr. Lee asked. Meanwhile Jiyong sip his coffee, looking relax.

"Holiday, Appa." Seungri said after drink his warm chocolate milk. Seriously, he looks like a child compare with Jiyong. Jiyong was looking good with his suit and the way he behave just made Seungri blush.

"You have no plan?" Jiyong asked.

"Eh?" Seungri almost choked, "I umm..yes. I have." Seungri said, forced to smile and forget his nervousness.

"What is that?" Mr. Lee lean his body, he hold his smirk when he saw Seungri stuttered like that.

"Sleep? Eat? Breath?" Seungri answered, received a chuckle from Jiyong. Really, Seungri just very cute in Jiyong's eyes. He never met with someone like Seungri before. Someone who can increase his mood only with hearing that someone's voice.

"Your plans sound good, can I join?" Jiyong giggled.

"If so, I will wait your resignation letter, Jiyong-shi." Mr. Lee said, of course with laugh.

"Only if you let me along with your son, Mr. Lee." Jiyong said and blink one of his eyes. Mr. Lee laugh until tears escape from the corner of his eyes.

Meanwhile, Seungri blushed hard and hold himself to not run from there. Jiyong just makes his hearts beats really loud and his cheeks getting hot. Seriously, it's all Kwon Jiyong's fault.

"Ah, Seungri-shi I'm really proud of you. Youngbae just called me last night to told me that you got perfect score again in your calculus exam." Mr. Lee patted Seungri's shoulder. Seungri gasp and looking down to his lap. "Did you know Jiyong-shi, that my son really good in Math, same like you." Mr. Lee proudly said.

"Waw, good at math?" Jiyong stare at red cute face of Seungri in front of him, he couldn't control his smile after realize the boy in front of him just made an excuse to get close with him yesterday.

"Yap." Mr. Lee nod and smile, "umm actually Seungri-ah I want you to accompany Mr. Kwon today meeting with the head of divisions at our office today. I want you get used to office situation."

"Today, Appa?" Seungri look up, it's like having breakfast with Jiyong is not enough, Seungri also will be with him all day long.

"Yes, Seungri-ah and feel free to ask Mr. Kwon if you want to know something." Mr. Lee said.

"Ah," Seungri force to smile, "how if Mr. Kwon do something to me, Appa? Mr. Kwon looks scary." Seungri whine.

"Oh, yeah?" Jiyong raised one of his eyebrow and smirk, "do you want me to solve the cal..."

"Ah, oke oke!" Seungri stands up, "I will get ready." Seungri quickly go up stairs.

"Make sure he learns a lot from you, Jiyong-shi." Mr. Lee said, "I trust you."

Jiyong gladly smile.

No wonder Mr. Lee immediately trust Jiyong, because usually Seungri never heard what other people say to him. But, Seungri acted different in front of Jiyong. Even now every morning, Seungri always drink mixed lemon and honey after Jiyong suggested it to him.

***

Inside the car, Seungri couldn't help to stare at Jiyong. For him, jiyong was really charismatic and pretty. Seungri amazed with Jiyong's sharp jawline and long neck. When Seungri see Jiyong, his world stops. Bless to one of the best God's creature, Seungri really likes his view no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter