Day Seventeen

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your fingers entwined

slowly with mine,

and suddenly,

life made sense.

***

“She was beautiful.” Jiyong said.

“She is.” Seungri said.

 

Jiyong look at the photo of his Mom, she was smiling and looked at the camera with her warm gaze and sparkle eyes. She was looking so happy and charismatic. Jiyong realized that he still has a heart, because he heard it cracked. Now, his mind full of regret. He couldn’t protect the love of his life, the angel of his heaven. He couldn’t stick up of that beautiful smile.

Now, the only thing that he wants to do is hugging his Mom and cry his heart out. It hurts. It ing hurts, knowing that you are helpless. Jiyong feel worthless because he couldn’t fix what he has done. He couldn’t pull his Mom back.

“She is already happy and feel painless, Jiyong.” Teddy said, stands beside Jiyong with a cup of soju in his hand. They are at the funeral of Jiyong’s Mom and standing in front of the big frame photo of Jiyong’s Mom.

“I’m useless.” Jiyong murmured.

“No. You were too young to know everything and do something. It was not your fault.” He said. “don’t blame too much, be at peace with yourself.”

“I will try, Hyung. I will….” Jiyong whispered.

“Jiyongie, let’s sit, you have been standing for two or more hours already.” Suddenly Seungri standing beside Jiyong and clinging into his arm.

“How rude you, Jiyong! You have not introduced me with your friend.” Teddy playfully push Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Ah, you are right…” Jiyong smiling.

“Hyung, this is Lee Seunghyun, but he is victory so everyone called him Seungri. And Ri, this is the troublemaker between us, Teddy Kwon.”

Seungri and Teddy shake hand.

“Trouble maker?” Seungri frowning.

Teddy giggled and shake his head, “well, I’m sorry. From the bottom of my heart, I beg you to forgive me.”

“Why?” Seungri looks confused.

“First, he was the one who playing with the stock of Lee Company.” Jiyong explain.

“I know that was rude and impolite, but I did this because Jiyong really insist and I was running of time and way to make him came home. So, made your Dad fired Jiyong is the only way. I did it.” Teddy smile.

“Second, yeah like what he said, he was the one who made me flied to New York. Made a really wide space between us.”

“Ouch.” Seungri winced.

“And third, it was his name that printed on the cover of wedding invitation card. But the printing company made a little mistake, so it was only written ‘Kwon’” Jiyong smile and circled his hand on Seungri’s waist.

“That one was my fault.” Seungri said, leaned his head on to Jiyong’s shoulder and automatically Jiyong caressed Seungri’s hair.

“Okay, so you guys already made up and I better leave you two alone.” Teddy said, blinked one of his eyes, “take care of my naughty cousin, Seungri-shi. Nice to know you! Bye.”

“Oh, by the way, you are better than in the photo, you look so cute yet handsome. Jiyong is so lucky.” Teddy paused, “and if you curious where I saw your photo, Jiyong always looks to your photo every damn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter