Day Ten

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong couldn't sleep well last night, either he missed Seungri or because he drunk too much coffee. Can't lie that he misses the younger presence. Jiyong checked his phone to see e-mail and messages. He is professional anyway. So, he always make sure everything keep in check.

Jiyong frowned.

He got an e-mail from someone he doesn't know and the content of the message is unfamiliar for him. There's an untitled folder, he clicked and the forms showed up. He needs to fill the data, because the folder looks important, without hestitant he fill the forms. After it finishes, Jiyong took a shower and prepare to work. After 30 minutes, Jiyong already inside the car. He is hoping that he can see Seungri at Mr. Lee house. But, after they arrived, Mr. Lee walk alone.

"Morning, Jiyong." Mr. Lee smiles. His face brighter than a sun.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee." Jiyong said, "I heard the stock for Lee Company increase. Is that why you look so happy today?"

"Ah, haven't seen the news, Jiyong-shi. I just happy saw my son changed." Mr. Lee said.

"Lee Seunghyun?" Jiyong never planed it before, but his chest full of flower after heard that name.

"Yap, that little Lee. He cleaned his room by his own this morning and I also saw him at the kitchen early in this morning." Mr. Lee paused, "and...he acted strange, Jiyong-shi."

"Strange?" Jiyong titled his head.

"Yes, I mean he looks so happy and flowery and sparkle." Mr. Lee looked at Jiyong, "I think he finally falling in love, Jiyong-shi. I worried that he never think about his love life because he is too busy with school and company things."

"Waw." Jiyong awkwardly said, "good for him."

"I hope it's true, Jiyong-shi. Aish, I curious who is that person." Mr. Lee squeezing his hand.

"I hope so, Mr. Lee." Jiyong smile.

***

Jiyong walk to his room after grab his daily newspaper. Before he reach his room, the door already opened. He is wondering who came to his room at this time. Even his secretary not yet come. When he peeking inside his room, there's someone's back facing him. He open the door and walk towards his table silently.

"Thanks for the coffee." Jiyong said, hold his smile. The person in front of him jumped in surprise.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Seungri said, rub his chest.

"You can't do that either!" Jiyong said, put his bag on the table and read the note beside the cup of coffee.

I can't expresso how much you bean to me.

"So, we're back with this kind of note?" Jiyong smiles.

"I though I already left early. Why are you already here at this time?" Seungri pouting.

"C'mon, Ri...just take a sip of your coffee to keeps the grumpy away." Jiyong touch Seungri's shoulder and younger jumped a little.

"Urgh...I mean...I forced myself to woke up early in the morning so I can put this coffee on your table without being caught. But here you are! Ruined my plan!" Seungri crossed his arm in front of his chest.

"Oh!" Jiyong snaped his finger, "you wanted it in the romantic way, isn't it? Like a 90 romance movie? We exchange noted? Well, that's exciting! Let's do it, Ri. Ok, I will pretend I never met you this morning."

"Whatever." Seungri rolled his eyes.

Jiyong chuckle and ruffled younger's hair, "I'm glad I saw you this morning."

Well....good move Jiyong, because Seungri's blood rush to his face make his face getting red and hotter.

Jiyong suddenly realize that younger holding a lunchbox.

"Is that for me?" Jiyong asked, point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter