Day One

Day by Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong look at his reflection in the mirror. He wear a nice black suit and red tie for his first day since Mr. Lee promote him to be a new CEO of Lee Company, one of the biggest company at South Korea. Not only smart, be he is also a hardworking and has a good attitude. Only in one year, from an ordinary employee to CEO. It might impossible for some people, but Jiyong made it. Mr. Lee could see the the nature of the leader of Kwon Jiyong. So, he monitor Jiyong when he worked, and only take one year for Mr. Lee to trust Jiyong to be his right-hand man.

Jiyong known as serious and closed person type. He might rarely talk, but once he open his mouth to speak out, everyone would listen to him automatically. Jiyong has something in his voice that made people who hear him will do everything what he said. Jiyong also has a cold and sharp glare. No because he had a bad day, but it's simply because he loves to being alone. People scare to get close to him and he enjoyed it. He wants to avoid toxic people. People may think being alone makes him lonely, but Jiyong doesn't think it's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

He check his wristwatch, 7:00 A.M.

Mr. Lee's driver would have been in front of his apartment building by now. So, Jiyong take his bag and walk out from his apartment. When he reach ground floor, he saw people start their day with a fresh look. It's not wrong. People already trained to wear a mask, right? Put a smile mask for start the day and take off the mask once they reach their room, hide from other people. Why it's hard to be happy?

Jiyong exited the building and saw the black BMW new series parked. He open the car door and sit inside the luxurious car. Every morning, Mr. Lee will send his driver to him, so Jiyong and Mr. Lee could depart to the office together. Simply because Mr. Lee love to have a conversation with the smart and intelligent Kwon Jiyong. After the driver pick up Jiyong, they go to pick Mr. Lee at his big house.

The car slowly drove, Jiyong watch the view outside the car from the window. He must thankfull for what he has earned, but something still missing inside his heart and he doesn't know what is missing. He have never lose something.

It took only ten minutes to reach Mr. Lee's house. Jiyong get out of the car and standing beside the car to waiting Mr. Lee.

"Appa, please..." Jiyong could hear someone's voice he had never heared before.

"Seungri, you need to go to hospital." It's Mr. Lee's voice.

"No, I don't want to!"

"Why, Seungri-ah? Look at your messy face." Mr. Lee said with worried tone.

"But, still handsome, right?" The boy chuckle.

Mr. Lee and a younger boy who still with his pajama walk towards him.

"Morning, Mr. Lee." Jiyong bow when Mr. Lee standing in front of him.

"Morning, Jiyong. Shall we go?" Mr. Lee smile, he has the bright and positive vibe around him. Jiyong just nod and the driver opened the door for Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee sit inside the car and opened the windor, "Lee Seunghyun, I swear to God I will send you to the forest if you not obedient. You need to see doctor."

"No, Appa. They will syringe me and you know how much I hate them." The boy who called Lee Seunghyun pouted his lips. Jiyong already inside the car and could not see clearly the boy's face. But, from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter