Chapter 97: Paradise

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!!

Chapter 97:

"Kwon Yuri, I miss you! Go home now!" Jessica told her husband over the phone.

"Baby I just came to work." Yuri said.

"But I miss you, Do you want Little Blueberry to be sad?" She asked.

Yuri sighed, Jessica always do this to him and if he don't give what she wants she will sulk the whole day.

"I'm coming home now! Wait for me okay? Tell Our Little Blueberry that Daddy will be there!"

Jessica squealed in happiness, "Alright Seobang! Little Blueberry is happy right now!"

"See you baby, I love you!"

"I love you too!" She said and hang up.

She walk out of their room to see her Son who is in the living room with the other two kids.

It's been few months since Jessica and Yuri found out they are having another baby, Jessica is now on her twenty fifth weeks of pregnancy and So far, she's doing great. Her pregnancy is not as sensitive as with Yoong but her mood swings is getting too much.

There are times where she would just feel paranoid and will call her husband in the middle of a meeting and tell him to go home just like what she did just now.

She's just so lucky that Yuri is a patient guy and would just follow what she wants.

"Mommy! Jewwell pick fwowewsh fow ewwy and Mommy!" Yoong run to his Mommy and gave her yellow flower he got from their garden.

Jessica smiled and ruffled his hair, Yoong became even more adorable, He's acting like Yuri whenever his Father is not around. He's taking care of his Mother and his sibling really well and it made his parents proud of him.

The little boy run back to the two kids and sit next to Seohyun, He take the little girl's hand and intertwined their hands together just like what his parents do.

"Yah! No howd hand!" Hyoyeon break them apart, just like what his father taught him.

Yoong pouted, He's being a very good and loyal 'boyfriend' but why Hyoyeon always break them apart?

"Jewwell wuvs Sheobaby big!" He said but His future brother in law is against them.

"Yoong wuv Sheobaby big?" Hyoyeon asked, and he nodded furiously. "Hyo wuv Sheobaby thish big too!"

"No, Jewwell wuv Baby mowe big! Jewwell hug Sheobaby!" He always tell them that his love for his 'girlfriend' is very strong, at a young age of four he already ask the three year old Seohyun for a date courtesy of his father's advice, Yuri was so happy with it but not his Wife and Seohyun's father.

Taeyeon would always bring Seohyun in the office to stop Yoong from kissing his Daughter without permission but whenever he can't bring her, there's Hyoyeon who guards their Princess from Yuri's Son.

Yuri kept talking to him, telling him how adorable the two kids are but he's not buying it, His Princess is still a baby and no one can take her away from him.

"No kishing Sheobaby, No hugging Sheobaby! Daddy wiww get mad!" Hyoyeon said then hug his Sister protectively.

Jessica just laugh, and walk to them. "Where's Mommy Tiff?" She asked them.

"Pwants!" Seohyun answered without giving full attention to the two kids who's arguing about her.

Jessica walk to the garden to talk to Tiffany. "You're loving the plants huh." She said.

The Brunette smiled then nodded, "How's Blueberry?" She asked.

The Blonde caress her tummy, "He's Doing good. He's excited to see Daddy."

"What? Yuri's going home now?" Tiffany asked, She smiled then nodded. "But She just drive to work, like an hour ago!"

"I called Yul since Blueberry misses him."

Tiffany sighed, Jessica is a big baby ever since she got pregnant again.

"You're lucky you have Yuri!"

"I know."

"Waaahhh!" They suddenly heard Seohyun's loud cry.

Tiffany run to the living room followed by the blonde, the Brunette was surprised to see the two boys tussling on the floor.

"You two stop that!" She said in a loud strict tone then carried Seohyun but the two boys were still wrestling.

"Jerrell Yoong!" Jessica called as soon as she step in the living room. "Little Blueberry will be sad!" She said.

The two break apart, Yoong stood up and run to his mother, Jessica pulled her Son to their room to talk to him, while Tiffany check her Son and found scratches on his face.

She pulled him on the couch with Seohyun then talk to him, "Why did you two fight?" She asked.

Hyoyeon look down, He knew it's a bad thing to pick up a fight.

"Look at Mommy and tell me the truth." She said in a strict but caring tone. "Look at your face!" She said, She doesn't like seeing scratches on her Kids' body.

Hyoyeon look up with tears, "Yoong hug Sheobaby, and Hyo got.. Hyo got mad becaushe Daddy shaid Hyo alwaysh pwotect Sheobaby!" He told his mother with a pout.

"And what did you do to Yoong?" Tiffany asked while his back to calm him down.

"Hyo pushed Yoongie and then do this.." He showed his fist to his Mother and punch himself lightly to let her know what he did.

Tiffany sighed, "Where did you learned that? Did Your Daddy taught you to fight that way?"

He shake his head, "No, Hyo shaw it on TV."

She coax Seohyun then fixed Hyoyeon's hair, "What you did is not right, You can protect your Sister but not that way. You should say sorry to Yoongie." 

"No! Hyo'sh mad!" The little boy hardheadedly said.

"Prince Hyoyeon, You are older than him, even If you are mad, you still shouldn't hurt someone. You understand?" Tiffany asked. "Yoong is like your brother right?" Hyoyeon nodded, "Don't you love Yoong anymore?"

"Hyo wuv Yoong." He pouted.

Tiffany smiled then peck his forehead, "Say sorry to him, okay?" 

"Wiww Mommy get shad if Hyo don't shay Showwy?" He asked.

"Yes, Mommy will be sad."

Hyoyeon stood up, "Hyo shay Showwy to Yoongie now!" 

Tiffany smiled, "Come with Mommy and wash your face, We'll talk to Yoongie and Aunt Jessi after that." She stood up and hold her Son's hand then walk to their room.

Meanwhile, Jessica is talking to her Son about what happened. Yoong was still sobbing.

"Jewwell wuv Sheobaby." The little boy kept chanting.

Jessica sighed, She's getting irritated with her Son's words. "I'm not asking about that, I'm asking why you fight with Your Hyung?"

"Hyung don't wike Jewwell becaushe Jewwell wuv Sheobaby."

"Why did Hyung got mad at you? What did you do to Seobaby?" She asked.

"Jewwell onwy hug Sheobaby. Jewwell didn't kish becaushe Uncle Taeng ishn't awound. Jewwell hash to ashk fiwsht, wight?" He has his hands together while explaining. "But Hyung ish mad then do thish to Jewwell." He move his hands as if pushing something.

Jessica wipe his tears away, "He pushed you?"

He nodded, "Yesh, and then Jewwell do that too!"

"You should say sorry to your Hyung."

"But, Hyung did it fiwst."

"It doesn't matter who did it first baby, both of you are at fault."

"Hyung shay showwy then Jewwel shay showwy too?" The little kid asked.

"Yes, both of you will say sorry to each other, and promise me that you won't pick a fight with Hyung anymore, both of you should protect Seobaby together, you get Mommy?" She asked.

He nodded, "Yesh."

"Okay, give Mommy a kiss."

Yoong stood up on the bed and kiss his Mother, "Mommy showwy, Jewwell ish a bad boy."

Jessica smiled then hug him, "I love you."

"Wuv you too."

"Are you hurt somewhere?" She asked.

Yoong pointed his head and he blonde found a lump. Jessica gave it a kiss, "It will be healed now." She smiled.

"I'm home!" Yuri suddenly came in holding another bouquet of flowers for his wife, he give it to his wife then noticed his Son, "Oh, Why is My Sweet Pea sad?" He asked then carried him, Yoong quickly hide to his father's neck.

"He got a fight with Hyo because he hugged Seohyun." Jessica said while looking at the flowers.

"You're still young but you already had a fight with your brother in law." Yuri whispered to his Son but Jessica heard him.

"Kwon Yuri could you please stop telling him that? I'm so near in kicking you out!" Jessica rolled her eyes.

Yuri sit down next to her then kissed cheek, "I'm just being a supportive father. I know how Yoong feels and My Appa did the same thing and look at us now! Yoonhyun can be like us too." He said then smiled widely.

"Yoonhyun?" She asked.

"Yoong and Seohyun, Cute isn't it?" He giggled. "It's so real!"

"YoonSic is more real! Mommy is Yoongie's first love! Right Yoongie? Mommy is your love." Jessica asked.

Yoong look at her, "Sheobaby onwy." 

Yuri giggled and hug him tight, "Such a loyal boyfriend! That's my boy!"

Jessica gritted her teeth and throw Her husband the bouquet, "Yeah, I just wish Blueberry will be a girl so that you know how Taeng feels." She rolled her eyes then went out.

"Momm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter