Chapter 89: Tears

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Hope you like this!

Chapter 89:

Jessica went inside their room with a tray of foods in hand, She look at her husband who is sleeping and sigh. She put the tray on a small center table then went to the edge of the bed then put a hand on his forehead.

Yuri stirred in his sleep feeling his wife's cold hand, He slowly opened his eyes and look at her.

"How do you feel?" The Blonde asked while caressing his chest.

"My head aches baby." He complained.

He didn't go to work for a couple of days now and just sleep all day, He wasn't feeling well and even suffering from high fever and headaches.

Jessica wanted to bring him to the hospital but her husband don't want to since he won't be able to see Yoong often, so the blonde just called for the doctor to check on Him.

The Doctor just told them that Yuri needs to rest since he suffered from over fatigue and prescribed them some medications for his fever and headaches.

"You should eat first." She said and help him sit up, she then take the tray and put it on his lap. "Want me to feed you?" She asked.

Yuri smiled, Jessica is extra caring these days. "I can eat alone baby." He said then started to eat the porridge made by his lovely wife. "Hmm.. Sica, this is the best juk I ever tasted! I can eat this forever!" He said with a wide smile.

Jessica chuckled, "You're still a sweet talker huh." She said then stood up, "I'll just get something to drink, say Milk, Water or Ma Juice?" She asked.

"Just water baby. Thank you!" He smiled.

He was eating quietly, When the door burst open. He saw Tiffany with the three kids.

"The Boys want to see their Uwee." The Brunette smiled.

The two boys walk to the side of the bed, Yuri take them to the bed.

"Uwee Shick?" Hyoyeon asked as Yoong was already holding His Father's spoon.

"Dada and Yoongie can't share the spoon.." Yuri told his Son and take it from him.

Tiffany went out with the now three months old Seohyun leaving him with the two energy pills.

"Uwee wook!" The two year old boy showed his Uncle Yuri his hand with a star stamp probably came from his mother since Tiffany always give the two boys stamps every time they behave and help them in simple ways especially in taking care of Seohyun.

"Wow, What did you do today?" He asked while wiping Yoong's face.

"Hyo wuv Shess." He said.

Yuri nodded, "You love Princess?" He asked and the little boy nodded while looking at his star, "Good job! Hyo is taking care of Our Princess!" He pat the boy's head then turned to his Son. "What about My Sweet Pea? Did you do something good to Seobaby today?" He asked.

"Ppoppo!" He answered.

"Oh! You kiss Seohyun?" Yoong nodded then bite his lower lip.

He smiled, the three kids are the life of the house and now that he is not feeling well, he rarely bond with them.

"Oh! The two handsome boys visited their Playmate!" Jessica said as she came in the room.

"Eshi wook!" It's time for Hyoyeon to show his Aunt Jessi his star stamp.

The Blonde gave Yuri the glass of water and his medication then look at Hyoyeon. "Wow, Hyo Oppa is good, What about Yoong Oppa?" She asked her Son. They kept calling them 'Oppa' so that they will know that they have Little Seohyun to protect.

It works since they noticed the boys' changes after Seohyun came, the two little boys would always look after the little Princess and would often make the baby laugh.

Yoong showed his Mother the back of his hand, "Mama!" He said.

"Good job baby!" She smiled, Jessica take the tray from Yuri and put it back to the center table, she then sit on the bed next to Yuri.

"Are you feeling better now?" She asked and feel her husband's temperature.

"Yes, these boys are my medicine." He smiled then tap his lap.

The two boys crawled to him and straddled his lap. "Uwee pway!" Hyoyeon said, he missed playing with his Uncle Yuri.

"Dada ay!" Yoong said and pulled his shirt up. "Dumdum!" He said and tap his tummy.

"Dada can't play with you yet, but once he is strong enough. Dada will play with you again, okay?" She told the two boys in a way that they will understand.

Hyoyeon nodded, copied by Yoong. "Uhm." They said.

"Alright, let Dada and Uwee rest. You two play with Seobaby first." She smiled.

The two kids stood up and the blonde help them hop off, "I'll be back Seobang." She whispered and walk to the kids to the nursery then went back to their room.

Jessica laid down on the bed, and Yuri snuggled to her, "Such a baby.." She chuckled then caressed his back.

The tanned guy move his head closer to his wife's neck and sniff it, "I'll go back to work tomorrow baby." He said then kissed her neck.

"Are you sure? I can call dad and tell him you're not feeling well." She said.

"I need to go back baby, and besides I'm all well now!" He said then look at her.

"Really?" The Blonde asked and he nodded, "Prove it so I can give you a green light to go back to work."

He smiled widely, "We can make love tonight.. and I can make a great performance.."

The Blonde look at him, "We can't do it Seobang, You'll be tired." She smiled then pulled him again. "Let's just cuddle, I miss it."

Yuri pouted, "You're underestimating me.." He said sulking.

"No, I'm just thinking about you babe, You shouldn't do strenuous activity." She explained to him, "I will allow you to work if that's what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, So don't sulk." She caressed his hair.

"Thank you baby, You really are the best and the most beautiful woman!" He said then kissed her cheek.

They were having a good time when someone banging on the door, Jessica stood up, "Our little Yoongie wants to cuddle with us." She said knowing that it was their Son.

She walk to the door and open it, "Wah!" Yoong clap his hands upon seeing his mother. "Mama!"

"Come! Go to Daddy!" She told him then close the door.

The little boy quickly went to the bed and raised his hands, "Dada!"

Yuri carried him to the bed then laid down as Jessica sit next to him.

The tanned guy move to his wife, settling himself between her legs with Yoong on his father's lap.

"Daddy is sick, Make him feel better." The Blonde told their Son then lean her head on her husband's shoulder.

Thinking that his Daddy is Sad, Yoong pulled Yuri's shirt up and blow on it to make him happy.

"Woah! Daddy is strong again!" Yuri said then pulled his Son up to kiss his cheek. "You are my therapy Yoongie, Always be the adorable little Yuri okay?" He said.

Jessica then slide her hands to touch Yuri's abs then caressed it. "What about me? Who am I to you?" She asked.

"You are My everything Sica. I love you!" He said then hold his wife's hand that's on his tummy.

"Aboo!" Yoong answered then kiss Yuri.

Jessica laugh, "That was for Mommy, Yoongie! But It's okay, just give Mommy a kiss." She pouted her lips as Yoong hold on to Yuri's neck tightly then leaned forward to kiss his Mommy.

"Aboo!" He said, He always say that whenever he hears his Parents say 'I love you' followed by a kiss.

Jessica hug both of them, "I love you Yoongie, I love you Yuri." She said and kiss Her husband's cheek.

----

Taeyeon went home late, the whole house is already quiet and dark. He walk to upstairs and went straight to the nursery to see his kids.

He smiled, Seohyun is sleeping soundly in her pink crib. While the other two boys are sleeping side by side on the huge bed beside the crib.

Yoong sleeps in the nursery when Seohyun came, since they always tell the two boys to protect the little angel.

He leaned down and kissed Seohyun then went to the bed and gave the other two boys kisses on their foreheads.

"Goodnight!" He whispered then slowly went out to go to their room.

Upon entering their room he saw his wife reading a book while lying down the bed.

"You're still awake? Why? Can't sleep?" He asked as he put his bags on the couch then walk to the bed.

Tiffany put the book down and kissed her husband then help him his office attire.

"I'm waiting for you. Why are you late? Busy?" She asked and get her husband something to change.

"There's a lot to do in the office.." He said. "How are you and the kids today?" He asked.

The Brunette smiled and gave him his clothes, "Hyo carried Seohyun awhile ago, but don't worry I was there the whole time." She smiled.

"I'm so happy Hyo loves his little sister, just like me to Hayeon.." He sighed, he's missing his little sister so much.

"Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?" She asked and laid down.

"I'm good, just wanna cuddle with you." He said then close his eyes, "Is Yuri still sick?" He asked.

"I heard he's going back to the office tomorrow."

"Good, We have a meeting with the dads tomorrow and I think it's important." He said then yawned.

"I see, alright Tae! Sleep now I know yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter