Chapter 78: Mystery

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Please enjoy this update!

Chapter 78:

"Boo, Jessi and I are going out for shopping later." Tiffany informed her husband.

The Two guys who are eating breakfast look at them.

"What about the two kids?" Yuri asked.

"Bring them to office please! Dads will be happy to see them for sure!" Jessica said with her aegyo.

Yuri smiled as he adore his wife so much, "So cute!" He pinch her cheek.

Taeyeon sighed, "Okay, We will bring the kids, but tell us where you are okay?" He said and caress his wife's growing bump.

After their Breakfast, the two couples went to their rooms to prepare going to work and mall.

Yuri was staring at his wife who is brushing her hair, He walk to her back and hugged her.

"You look so pretty baby." He dip his nose on her neck and sniff her. "And smells really good." He said then peck it.

Jessica chuckled then turned around, circling her arms on his neck. "My Mom agreed on baby sitting little Yoongie for a day." She wink at him.

Yuri's hands snake on her bottom and massage it circular motion then squeezed it.

The Blonde look at the bed where Yoongie is lying down and playing with his Mickey plush then turned to her husband. "Don't make too much skinship baby, Yoongie is there to guard me up." She giggled.

The tanned Guy peck her forehead and bring his hands up to her clothed mounds and did the same thing.

"Hmm." Jessica bite her lips as she's getting with Yuri's touches.

Yuri then heard their baby is starting to whimper as he get bored.

He take his hands off his wife and step back, "Daddy isn't touching Mommy anymore." He said then walk to the bed and take him. "You are so sensitive.." He whispered then kissed his cheek.

"Seobang let's go!" Jessica announced.

Taeny and Yulsic ride in their own cars, they are going to the company first before Jessica and Tiffany go to the mall.

On their way, Jessica chose to stay at the back seat since Yoong wants his Mommy that made Yuri sad, Yoong always take Jessica's attention and it made him so frustrated to not be able to touch his wife.

"Sica.. can you ask Mommy if we can leave Yoongie for a week?" Yuri asked.

Jessica look at him then shake her head, "No Seobang, I can't leave Yoongie for that long, not seeing him for a day is already too much." She said while feeding Yoong.

"I thought you missed me? almost seven months without making love." He mumbled, "One day isn't enough for us baby."

"I really missed you Yul, but Yoong still needs us."

"He needs You and not me. He only wants His Mommy." He sulk.

"Don't be sad baby, I'll let you do anything with me." She smiled.

"You changed Sica.." He said.

Jessica creased his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Nothing.." He shake his head, But in actuality, He already notices Jessica's changes ever since she gave birth.

At first he thought that it's because she's not yet healed but as months passed by, whenever he asks to make love with her, Jessica usually makes excuses unlike before when she would insist for them to make love.

So he's wondering what happened to his wife, and he badly want to know.

They arrived in the office in no time, Jessica carried Yoong as Yuri take their bags.

The three Dads gathered inside Taeyeon's office where the two babies are.

"Oh! Our Two Princes are here to visit their Papas!!" Daddy Hwang said happily then take Hyoyeon.

Kwon Appa take Yoong from Jessica and showered him kisses.

Yuri went to his office and sat on the swivel chair followed by Jessica who sat on his lap. "Yul." She gently called him while tracing his jawline.

"What is it?" He asked and pulled her closer to him.

"We will do it, I promise." She kissed his cheek. "You don't know how much I am missing you Yul.." She whispered to his ear.

Yuri pulled her for a kiss, He her tongue while his hand is caressing the back of her neck.

"Jessi let's go!" Tiffany knock on the door.

The Two reluctantly pulled away since Tiffany kept knocking. Jessica panted then smiled.

"I'll see you later okay?" She said then kissed him again.

Yuri nodded and the two of them stood up, He walked his wife to the door and opened it.

"You're so slow Jess!" Tiffany complained.

"I'm sorry, Yuri and I are talking about something." She said then turned to her husband. "We'll be back fast Seobang." She smiled.

Yuri nodded and peck her forehead, "I love you Sica."

"I love you too, Take good care of Yoongie okay?" She pouted her lips and Yuri leaned down for a kiss.

"Use my car, here." He handed her his car key.

The Two Women went out of the building, Jessica drive Yuri's car to the mall as Yuri started working.

----

"These babies are our grandchildren!!" Daddy Hwang proudly introduced the two babies to their friends who are businessmen too.

"Yeah, they are the future of this company." Kwon Appa added.

"Yeah, I can't believe Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany are all married now! They are only in their early twenties, right?" Mr. Ahn asked. "Oh I forgot, It was an arranged marriage!"

Daddy Jung look at him with a frown, "Actually, We didn't proceed on arranged marriage, It just happened that My Daughter and Yuri fell in love with one another ever since they were little."

Daddy Hwang nodded, "Yeah, They decided to get married and of course everyone agreed."

"Oh I see.."

"And this Handsome Little Boy is the fruit of their Love!" Kwon Appa proudly stated.

Daddy Jung nodded while playing peekaboo with Yoong. "Look at Little Jerrell here, he is as handsome as me!"

"Oh His Name is Jerrell.." Mr. Song said while nodding.

"Jerrell Yoong Kwon!" Kwon Appa said.

Daddy Jung kissed Yoong's cheek, "Jerrell from My name, Jeremy." He proudly told everyone.

"Yoong, from Me Yongjae." Kwon Appa said with pride.

"What about Tiffany's Son?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Ow, His name is Prince Hyoyeon! He is the family's Prince while Hyoyeon was taken from Tiffany's Husband, Taeyeon and his Sister Hayeon."

Their friends kept nodding, the three is obviously excited to show everyone their beloved grandchildren.

"Apapa!!" Hyoyeon called, everyone look at him, He is pointing at the big screen with mouth open, "Wow!" He said then clap his hands in amazement.

"Kyaaak!" Yoongie clapped his hands too then put his hands in his mouth.

"Oh You like the big screen?" Daddy Hwang asked.

"They are so adorable! How I wish Ailee would get married soon.." Mr. Lee felt envious with his friends' happy life with their precious little grandchildren.

Daddy Jung excused himself and take Yoong out of the conference room to change the baby's diaper.

"I missed doing this.." He thought.

He carried him again and decided to call his wife to show her their grandson.

"Give your best smile to Momma okay?" He told the baby who is sitting on his lap then kissed his cheek.

After a few rings, Kristine Jung answered the call. "Honey!" She greeted.

Daddy Jung didn't show Yoong first, "Honey! How are you?"

"I'm pretty good! Stella, Jinri and I are going out for lunch, You?"

"I'm happy Honey, someone came here and made me really happy!" He cheerfully said while taking the phone away from Yoong who wants to hold on it.

Kristine pouted, "Someone is making you happy now huh.." She sulk.

Jeremy laugh, "Look who came here!" He said then showed Yoong.

"Oh my gosh!!! My sweetie Little Jerrell Yoong!!" Kristine squealed.

Jeremy nodded, "So I suggest that you come here after lunch and see Yoong and Hyo!"

"Oh Hyoyeon is there too? That's amazing!!" She became even happier knowing that the two babies are in the office.

"We'll be there later! I'll give them lots of toys!"

Yoong was already drooling while looking at his grandmother who looks like his Mother.

"Mammaa!" He called and tried to reach for the phone.

"Alright, We'll see you later Honey, Jerrell is getting bored." He said.

"Okay, See you later Honey!"

"I love you!" Daddy Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter