Chapter 75: I got a Boy

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's a very short update, I hope you like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 75:

Tiffany and Taeyeon with their Baby are on the plane going back to LA, The Brunette asked her Husband to go home since Jessica's due is approaching and She wanted to be there for her best friend.

They will arrive in a couple of hours, the Couple is watching Hyoyeon play with his baby rattle on his father's lap. Tiffany wipe her Son's mouth as He drool since he was eating his toy.

"Did you enjoy your vacation?" Tiffany asked her Son with a smile. "You like Aunt Hayeon?" Hyoyeon wiggle his feet in return.

Taeyeon smiled, they had a very memorable vacation. His Parents and Younger Sister love Hyoyeon so much and their Son seems to love them too.

"We have to go back again.." He told his wife.

Tiffany nodded, she will definitely go back and be with her husband's loving family.

Taeyeon turned to his wife and smiled, "I'm glad you and Hayeon don't fight that much anymore."

Tiffany hugged his arm, "She's growing up and getting calmer." She said.

"I know." He smiled, his Sister is growing up to be a very fine lady, it's a bittersweet feeling for him since Hayeon is his baby. "I just wish I could be there to protect her from boys."

The Smiled, her husband is really protective of his sister, "Hayeonie is smart, Boo. You don't have to worry about her."

"I can't help it."

Tiffany look at him, "Wanna move to Seoul?" She asked, she's willing to move back to Seoul if that's what her husband wants.

The Korean Guy kissed her forehead, Tiffany is really an understanding wife. "Thank you but I'm fine with just going back for a vacation." He smiled, They can't just move since it was Tiffany's Father's decision to stay in LA and help with the Company.

"Okay." The American Smiled at her husband then turned to her Son. "You'll see Aunt Jessi and Uncle Yul again.. you miss them?" She asked him.

Taeyeon turned to her, "Did you call Jess?" He asked.

Tiffany nodded and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Yeah, She told me that Yul went back to the Company."

He nodded, Yuri finally agreed on working with them and he's happy that everything is fine now.

"At last, Yuri gave in." He said with a smile, "What made him change his mind?"

Tiffany shrugged, "Maybe it's Jessi. You know she badly want Yuri and Appa to be in good terms again."

Taeyeon nodded Jessica can do whatever she wants especially if it's about her Husband.

She look at her husband and caressed his chest, "I wanna cuddle when we get home." She said.

"Cuddle or more than that?" He asked with a sly smile on his handsome face.

Tiffany smirked, She didn't think about that but her husband ask about doing more than a cuddle.

"You want that?" She asked.

Taeyeon move his head closer to her until he reach her ear, "Of course! I miss touching My wife, You should take a good rest now, 'cause You'll get tired once we get home." He said then her ear that made Tiffany shiver.

"Atatatatata!!" They heard Hyoyeon speak, they turned to him and saw him sticking his tongue out with his drool all over his face.

Taeyeon turned him to face him as His wife wipe their Son's mouth, "You are so cute!" He said then kiss his cheek. "I love you." He whispered.

Hyoyeon slap his father's face with his wet hand that made Tiffany laugh, "He likes hitting you." She said and kiss her husband's cheek.

After a few hours, they finally landed in LA. Yuri and Jessica are already there waiting for them, they exchanged hugs then drive home.

"I missed you so much Tiff!" Jessica said while hugging her best friend.

"I missed you too. We should travel together someday!" The Brunette suggested.

"Yeah Sure, I'll bring My sweet pea."

The Brunette nodded, "You'll leave Yuri here?" She asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "There's no point in being with someone who doesn't wanna be with you in the first place." She said loudly enough for Yuri to react.

"I never said that." The Tanned Guy said while driving.

Taeny shake their heads, the two are fighting again, Jessica crossed her arms and look at Tiffany.

"Tiff, I want you to be my birthing partner okay? I don't want anyone else but you!" She give her cutest pout to her best friend to make her agree.

The Brunette look at her other best friend who just nodded at her.

"Okay." She smiled.

"Thank you Tiff! You really are the best!" Jessica hugged her.

They arrived at their house, Taeyeon take their luggage as Tiffany take their Son, Yuri went to help his wife hop off the car but the blonde shoo his hands away.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "Why are you really mad Sica?" He asked.

Jessica look at him, "You don't know?" She asked then laugh mockingly, "Why did I even asked? I just wish my baby wouldn't be as stupid as you." She said then walk away from him.

The two couples then went to the balcony to have some catching up while Hyoyeon was sleeping soundly inside his room.

"Hayeon grow up so much! She's really cute!" Tiffany proudly told them.

Yuri nodded while trying to hold his wife's hands. "Sica talk to me." He whispered.

"I hate you! Go to your friends and hang out!" She whispered/Yelled at him then turned to her friends. "Taeng, are you going to visit our parents?" She asked.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow morning." Taeyeon answered.

"I'll come with you okay? I don't wanna get stress here." She said.

"Let's talk Sica.." Yuri said and take her hand but Jessica just pushed him away.

"Don't touch me and just go away! Tiffany and Taeyeon are already here, I don't need you!" She rolled her eyes.

Yuri stood up and look at her, the other couple just kept quiet. "You might want to make Taeyeon the father of Sweet Pea?" Yuri said.

"Dude, what are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked looking surprised.

"She doesn't want me so maybe she wanted someone else to be the father." He said then walk back to their room.

"Jess, why are you two fighting?" Taeyeon asked Jessica.

"He left me to my parents' home and went out with his friends to drink the whole night without even calling me!" She said angrily. "And when I called him, someone else take my call. A girl named Jennifer!"

Tiffany then called for her husband's attention, "I'm sleepy, let's go sleep now Boo." She said and pulled her husband then walk away.

"Yah!" Jessica called.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter