Chapter 55: Into the New World

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

This is the Wedding Chapter of our sweet couple, I hope you like this..
Here it is..

Chapter 55:

"Sica!" Yuri beamed on the phone as he talk to his fiancée. "I miss you.." He said while playing with his pillow.

It is the last night of being a Bachelor, tomorrow will be their much awaited wedding day. They are in the Hotel with separate rooms.

He smiled as he imagine the things that will happen tomorrow and he is excited for it.

"I miss you too Babe.. come here and cuddle with me." Jessica said on the other line.

Yuri chuckled, They just seen each other this afternoon and yet they already miss each other.

"But our parents told us to sleep separately tonight." He said though he's tempted to go out and barge in her room.

"Do we have to follow them? We will get married tomorrow, this will be our last night as You know.." She said.

Yuri stood up and went out of his room without hanging up.

"I miss you so much, I don't know if I can sleep without hugging you." She keep being cute to him.

Yuri stop in front of her door. "Come out and see me Sica." He said and waited for her.

"Okay.. wait for me." She hang up.

Jessica opened the door and was startled to see her fiancé in front of her. The tanned guy's arms are spread, ready to get a hug from her.

"Come here!" He said.

Jessica smiled and throw herself to him, Yuri hugged her tight then lifted her up. He walked inside her suite and close the door with his left foot then brought his girlfriend on the bed.

"I miss you!" She whispered as Yuri hovered over her.

"They will scold us if they find out." Yuri whispered then rolled them for Jessica to be on top.

She motioned him to sat up bringing her to straddle his lap while her hands massage his hair. "Then keep your mouth shut." The blonde said before she captured his lips.

The two engaged in a hot kiss, opening their mouths to taste each other, Yuri's hand on her back pulling her even more closer to him.

Yuri broke the kiss before they end up ripping their clothes off from each other, this isn't the time to make love since they need to rest for tomorrow's events.

"I should go back to my suite." He told her but Jessica don't wanna let go.

"Be there tomorrow okay? Don't runaway from me." She said that made him laugh.

"I'm not gonna runaway but instead I'll come running to your arms Sicababy.. stop thinking about those things, tomorrow is our special day." He said and fix her fringe. "I can't wait.." He said then showered her kisses all over her face.

The Blonde take something inside the drawer near the bed and hand him a blue velvet box.

"What is this?" He asked and slowly opened the box, his eyes twinkle seeing a white gold Love bangle. "Sica.." He called looking at her.

The American take it with the screw as the key then put it on his right wrist then locked it. "I bought it as my Wedding Gift for you, this key is for me to keep." She said and drop the key in her bag. "It symbolizes my love for you Kwon Yuri, you are mine just like how you own my heart. You can't take this off until You get this key from me which I don't think will ever happen, because I will never let you slip off me." She told him. "I'm sorry but You have no escape from me, I will forever be with you."

Yuri hold her cheeks and crash their lips together for a warm kiss. "I don't mind being chained with you in my whole lifetime, Thank you for this, I love you Sica." She pulled her for a tight hug.

"I love you Yul.." She said then bite her lips to refrain herself from crying.

They stayed that way for too long without saying anything and just feel each other's love.

Yuri look at the time, it's almost midnight and the both of them has to rest now. "You sleep now baby." He told her.

Jessica breathed deeply as She's experiencing wedding jitters and she can't help but over think of what's gonna happen tomorrow. "Just sleep here.. I need you here." She whispered to his right ear then buried her face on his shoulder.

Yuri was no different, he's nervous as well for some unknown reasons. "Maybe this is normal.." He thought and settled on hugging her tightly.

"I will cradle you to sleep then." He whispered and kiss her neck then rub her back.

"I wanna sleep but I can't, and I'm worried.." She mumbled.

Yuri pat her back. "Worried? Of what baby?" He asked.

"I might not be as beautiful as the bride should be on their wedding day. I was stressed out these past few days and I know I don't look pretty enough." She admitted.

"You don't need to make an effort to look beautiful Sica.. you are beyond beautiful.. you are drop dead gorgeous Baby.. You don't need to put make up to be noticeable because you always catch my attention even without doing anything." He whispered to her and tightened the hug even more. "I love you Sica.. My soon to be Mrs. Jessica Kwon."

Jessica's breathing become slow, Yuri smiled to his girlfriend who fell asleep in his arms.

He carefully put her down and covered her body with blanket. "You just told me you can't sleep and here you are soundly sleeping. I guess you really are skilled in the art of sleeping." He leaned down for a peck on her lips. "Goodnight Sica.. I'll see you tomorrow, I can't wait to hear you vow to be Mrs. Yuri Kwon to Our Creator. I love you." He said and kissed her forehead before he went back to his suite while looking at his love bangle.

----

"I told you to not put too much make up!" Tiffany's voice boomed inside the suite where Jessica and their mothers are.

"Yes Jessi, Natural look is much better." Mommy Hwang agreed.

"I'll just call Ms. Park." Mommy Jung said and went out to call for the make up artist.

Jessica look at herself, she smiled nervously and think of Yuri. Today is their much awaited wedding day.

She didn't get much sleep last night after she woke up in the middle of the night without Yuri beside her.

She was brought back to her trance as Tiffany's voice called her. "Jessi.. she'll fix your make up then you need to wear your gown after." 

She nodded and let the artist do her job. "My Boyfriend don't like it when I put too much make up." She told the girl who just smiled at her.

After that she went in the dressing room with the designer to wear her wedding gown. "Did you eat breakfast Jess?" The Designer asked while zipping up her gown.

She shake her head, she didn't eat anything since she was worried that her wedding gown won't fit her.

"It's okay to eat, you might feel dizzy in the middle of the ceremony." She said and adjust something on her gown. She then turned in front of her and look at the bride with a proud look in her eyes.

"You really are one of the most gorgeous brides I have ever seen." She clap her hands and smiled at her. "Are you ready to see yourself?" She asked.

Jessica take a deep breath and nodded her head, the designer slowly take the slide the door of the fitting room revealing Jessica to the four women inside the suite.

"Oh My Gosh Jessi!!" Tiffany squealed seeing her. "You are so beautiful! Look!" She said then pulled her to look at herself on the body mirror.

Jessica stared at herself, she almost cry as the reality hit her. This is it, the moment she's been waiting for. In a couple of hours she will meet Yuri again.

Her Mother and Mommy Hwang hugged her tight. "I'm so pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter