Chapter 50: Bad Love

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

How are you? Here's another update, please enjoy it!

 

Chapter 50:

 

Jessica woke up and earlier than Yuri, she turned to her boyfriend who is sleeping so soundly and smiled, she clearly remembered what happened to them last night and she can't help but feel galvanized and energetic.

 

She his arms and peck his lips. "Yul.." She called and peck him again. "I love you.." She whispered and nibble his lips.

 

This actions slowly woke the tanned man up, Yuri stirred in his sleep and was about to turn on the other side when he suddenly felt something heavy on his top.

 

"Wake Up babe!" Jessica pinch his cheek.

 

He blink his eyes couple of times before he slowly opened them wide, he smiled upon seeing the face of the love of his life sitting on his tummy.

 

"Good Morning My Gorgeous Princess!!" He greeted while caressing her hips.

 

The American leaned down and kiss his lips. "Get up now and make us breakfast." She whispered on his lips then kiss him again.

 

He sat up as He put his hands on her back. Jessica circled her arms around his neck and kissed him straight.

 

"Hmm.. What a good thing to start my day!" Yuri mumbled and kissed her again.

 

Jessica broke the kiss. "Let's brush our teeth now.." She told him but Yuri wouldn't stand up and just happily look at her.

 

"How could you be so pretty this early morning?" He asked and kissed her neck. "I love you so much.."

 

Jessica's breathing hitched, she remembered their lovemaking last night, she even requested for another round but Yuri told her that they will continue their sessions next time.

 

"B-babe.. can we just stay in bed and you know.." She shyly told him.

 

Yuri smiled and shake his head. "We have a lot to do today! Let's go make breakfast!" He announced and stood up bringing his girlfriend with him inside the bathroom to do their morning rituals.

 

The blonde girl was walking back to the kitchen from the living room, she smiled and crossed her arms while watching her boyfriend busy cooking.

 

Yuri put up his po-faced on that he didn't even noticed his girlfriend's presence behind him.

 

Jessica roam his eyes on her boyfriend's back and admire him. Yuri's back is so lean and it made her bite her lips. Her stare then went to his plump rump, she slowly and quietly walk to him without him noticing then the two cheeks with her small and soft hands that startled Yuri.

 

"Omo!" The Tanned guy look at her and sighed.

 

Jessica look at what he's doing on his side with her hands still massaging his bum gently. "Why you serious My Love?" She asked.

 

Yuri smiled. "I didn't know you're so much in love with my bum uh." He giggled as he let her fondle them.

 

"I didn't realized how attractive these are until I touch it now." She whispered with a big smile on her face. "I should pay attention on them from now on."

 

Her boyfriend turned to her and gave her a big hug. Jessica slide her hands to touch his behind again.

 

"I love these too." He mumbled and massage her bum as well. "I'll be done in a couple of minutes. Wait for me on the table baby."

 

Jessica then traced his lips with her index finger going down to his chest, his tummy and finally to then hold it fully with her right hand.

 

This action made him close his eyes and moan quietly. The blonde smile triumphantly, she's seducing him and it's working as Yuri's breathing labored as she squeezed him a little hard.

 

"Oh.. oh God! Sica stop!" He groan and push her away from him. "We'll eat.. sit there and we will eat baby." He calm himself down.

 

Instead of complying, Jessica look at him with dilated dark orbs, she's strangely breathing so slowly then pulled her boyfriend even more closer to him while fondling his bum.

 

"Kwon Yuri..." She called then bite her lips. "I want you now."

 

Yuri totally understand what she's talking about, Jessica was asking for more rounds the other night but he told her that they will do it some other time since he want her to rest.

 

Noticing that he's not planning to say anything she pulled him even more closer that is already poking her tummy.

 

"You promise me you will give me my main course if I rest well.. I'm so well now.. i'm not sore, I can go in another more rounds.. I will make love to you the whole day."

 

He sighed and caressed her back lovingly then peck her forehead. "We'll do it some other time, I promise. But We have to go around and visit some places today baby." He whispered.

 

Jessica pouted she wanted to have him all day but he won't like the idea of it.

 

"What about me? I don't wanna go around other places, I wanna roam around the whole house with you kissing me." She wiggled her body with him.

 

"I always kiss you baby, we don't need to stay here to get kisses. I'll kiss you wherever we are." He pat her bum and peck her lips. "Come on! We will have breakfast in a minute!" He smiled at her.

 

"I guess you don't want me as much as I want you." She sulk.

 

Jessica broke the hug and stomped her way to the dining, she plopped down on the floor and rest the elbow on her right arm on the table then sighed.

 

A couple of minutes later, Yuri finished cooking and place the food on the table, Jessica sit up straight as her boyfriend sat next to her.

 

The tanned man knew she's upset but he won't let her sin today since he has plans for the both of them.

 

"Baby.. don't be sad.. you know Seobang don't like seeing you this way.." He whispered to her as he circled his strong arms around her petite waist, hugging her sideways.

 

Jessica didn't answer and just scoop food on her plate. Yuri kissed her cheek and coax her.

 

"We'll go somewhere beautiful today. We will have good memories together." He kept talking to her about their activities for today but Jessica won't even look at him.

 

"Sit properly and eat quietly Yul." She said coldly, she wanted to make it clear to him that she is upset.

 

Her boyfriend tightened the hug and kissed her cheek once more. "Feed me please.." He said with an aegyo tone.

 

Jessica glared to him but still feed him. Yuri smile as the blonde seems to calmed down with her sullenness.

 

"I love you baby.." He whispered.

 

In the middle of their breakfast, Yuri's phone rings. Jessica got up to see who would call him in the morning and creased her eyebrows seeing Gyuri's name.

 

She stomped back in the dining with the phone in hand, she was about to give him the device to talk to the other girl but the phone went silent.

 

"What is it?" Yuri asked and take the phone.

 

"Gyuri called.." She said blandly.

 

Yuri shake his head, Gyuri still calls and messages him but he never answer them.

 

He put the phone down and hug her again. "Let's plan what we will do tomorrow." He said then kissed her.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and just eat. "Do whatever you want, I'll stay here all day." She said and eat.

 

"Feed me baby.."

 

The two are having a quiet breakfast then Yuri's phone received a message, He take the phone and gave it to his girlfriend.

 

"What?" She asked.

 

"Read it." Yuri said and just eat.

 

The blonde take the phone and read the message from Gyuri.

 

From: Gyuri

 

"Yuri-ah! My sister told me to go to your office to ask something, so I'm coming to you and let's have brunch on the coffee shop across your building! See you!!"

 

Jessica is now fuming, She's mad at how comfortable Gyuri is to Yuri. She look at him in anger.

 

"I hate you!" She said and hit his arm.

 

"What did I do?" He asked.

 

"What are you doing while i'm away? Huh? Why is Gyuri coming to your off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter