Chapter 21: When Jessica gets Drunk

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another update guys!!

 

Chapter 21:

 

Jessica was staring at nowhere, she's in the middle of her class and didn't bother to listen to her professor.

 

She was thinking of the get together with Yuri's friends, and the ways for Yuri's points to fall down.

 

"Ms. Jung!" Her professor who goes by the name Ha Jiwon called.

 

"Ms. Jung!" Tiffany rolled her eyes as she kick her best friend's chair.

 

Jessica got surprised and glared at Tiffany, she knows it was her best friend since no one dares to mess up with her in their school except for Taeny and Yuri.

 

Tiffany signaled the front and she quickly gazed in the front seeing her professor crossing her arms.

 

She stood up to ask what's wrong. "The University Chairman wants to talk to you." She informed her.

 

She knitted her eyebrows, why would Kwon Eomma talk to her while she's in school? Tiffany was surprised too.

 

She nodded and prepared herself to go to Kwon Eomma's office, she was about to walk when their classroom door suddenly swung open. Revealing the female version of her lovely Seobang walking in.

 

The whole class stood up and bowed to her. "Sit Kids!" She said. "I was actually waiting for Ms. Jung to come to my office for more than thirty minutes now but she's not coming." She said. The whole school knew that Taenysic are close to her but they never seen them talking in school.

 

"I'm sorry Eom.. Ma'am. I didn't heard Ms. Ha calling me." She apologized bowing.

 

Kwon Eomma pretended to be a strict woman in front of everyone. "Anyway, there's something i wanna discuss with you." She turned to the professor. "Is it Okay to excuse her to your class?" She asked.

 

Ms. Ha was surprised but still nodded, she has no say if it's Chairman's decision. "It's fine Madam Kwon, we were just having a small talk since their graduation is in a month." She said bowing. Kwon Eomma smiled widely. "Besides i am their last professor for the day so it won't be a problem, no worries Ma'am!" She added.

 

"Thank you!" She nodded to Jessica signaling her to follow. "Oh by the way, I will also be needing Ms. Hwang today." Ms. Ha nodded and motioned Tiffany to follow the two.

 

They walk to the office without talking. Kwon Eomma opened the door. "Come in kids." She said.

 

"Eomma! What are we going to do here?" Jessica asked as Kwon Eomma motioned them to sit on the chair on her mini table.

 

Kwon Eomma just laughed. "I ordered a lot of food, i want you to eat with me." She said sitting there too.

 

The two shake their heads at Kwon Eomma's childishness. They prepared the table and then a knock on the door was heard.

 

Kwon Eomma clap her hands. "Sooyeon Open the door." She ordered. Jessica quickly followed.

 

She opened the door and saw her Love with Taeyeon. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"Why? Kwon Eomma called for us." Taeyeon said as he walked inside to greet the two women inside.

 

"Baby!" Yuri smiled and pulled her with one hand on her waist as he leaned down and kissed her lips. His other hand on his pocket. "I miss you." He whispered.

 

Jessica hugged him, they were just together in the morning, but she already missed Yuri and his smell. She then started to sniff him and found a different perfume on his chest area. She knew very well that it's a woman's perfume.

 

"What are you doing Sicababy?" He asked as he pulled her inside without breaking the hug.

 

Jessica got angry. "Who's your woman?" She asked immediately.

 

Yuri pulled off from the hug. "What are you talking about?" He asked confusedly.

 

"I'm not dumb Kwon Yuri. I can smell another girl's perfume on your shirt." She shouted that made the other three look at them.

 

"What's happening here? Why are you shouting?" Kwon Eomma asked standing in the middle of the couple.

 

Jess pointed at Him. "Kwon Yuri has another woman, Eomma." She said.

 

Kwon Eomma gasp then hit her Son's arms. "I didn't raised you to cheat!!" She shouted.

 

Yuri shield himself from the hit. "Eomma!! I'm not doing anything!!" He defended.

 

"Liar!!" Jessica shouted and sat on the couch crossing her arms. She wanted to know who that girl is and give her a lesson of a lifetime. She won't let another woman get in their way.

 

Yuri held his mother's arms to stop her. "Eomma, believe me I can't do that to Sica." He explained. "Let me talk to her."

 

His mother retracted her arms. "You better clear things to her!" She said, Yuri nodded his head.

 

Kwon Eomma went back to the table with the other couple and let her Son fix things to Jessica.

 

The Tanned guy sat next to his girlfriend and hugged her sideways. "Baby.. I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have another girl." He said straight and shower her kisses on her cheek.

 

Jessica could feel an electric current to her spine because of Yuri's kisses, breath and voice but she tried to ignore it.

 

"Why are you doing this? Is it because I don't make love to you everyday?" She asked sadly.

 

Yuri tightened the hug. "No no no baby. You don't need to make love to me everyday, I love you just you and not because of what you can give me."

 

"Then who is your girl?" She asked.

 

Yuri smelled himself, he can't detect other scent, how can Jessica do it?

 

"It might be my classmates Sica. We were having a group activity awhile ago." He explained and kissed her cheek. "I can never do that to you!There's no other girl who can make my heart beats wildly than you! I love you baby." He picked her up and put her on his lap.

 

"Really?" She asked trying to hide her blush.

 

Yuri caressed her tummy while nodding. "Yes, give your Seobang a kiss!" He said and pout his lips.

 

Jessica leaned down and peck his lips. Tiffany then called them. "Yah! You two we're gonna eat!!" She shouted.

 

Yuri gently put her down and intertwine their fingers. "I'm excited to introduce you to everyone." He whispered.

 

Jessica giggled, she too is excited. "I just hope my points didn't crash down because of what you suspected." Yuri said worriedly.

 

She shake her head. "No, not yet." She answered.

 

They sat down on the chair across the other couple, Kwon Eomma sat on the edge.

 

"Are you two fine now?" The eldest asked.

 

"Yes." Answered her Son.

 

"Good, I don't want you two to separate." She said truthfully.

 

"Me either." Yuri said as he share his food to his girlfriend.

 

"I was really surprised you thought that way Jess." Taeyeon said as he feed his girlfriend.

 

Jessica smirked seeing how baby Tiffany acts. She noticed Tiffany's getting clingy to her boyfriend.

 

"Well Jessi is the president of all the jealous girls in Korea." Tiffany commented.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "I'm not being jealous for unknown reasons. I really smelled a girl's perfume to his shirt." She defended herself.

 

"Don't argue. Just eat peacefully my children." Kwon Eomma stop them.

 

After finishing their snacks they clean the office then went out to have a get together.

 

"They're in Point Zero already, let's go!" Yuri said pulling his girlfriend to his car.

 

They went to the bar and walked to the VIP room. As they entered there's a loud music banging the sound proof room. The people inside turn the music off to greet the newcomers.

 

Jessica clutch onto Yuri's hands tightly seeing someone familiar. Her boyfriend felt it and look at her nervously. Seeing his girlfriend knitting her eyebrows in anger.

 

"God! What is Gyuri doing here?" He thought. "Sica will get mad."

 

"Hello Guys! Is it fine that Gyuri join us?" Hara asked.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon nodded their heads while Yuri was just staring at Jessica praying that his girlfriend won't think of making a scene and walking out.

 

"Yeah, i guess so." Jessica said sharply looking at Gyuri then sat on the corner. Yuri followed anxiously.

 

"Yuri!!" Gyuri went to him passing by Jessica.

 

Then it struck her, That was the scent she smelled on Yuri's shirt. She gritted her teeth as she send deathly glares at her boyfriend.

 

Yuri was shooing Gyuri away while looking at his girlfriend. "Gyuri please stay away." He pleaded but the latter was tightly hugging his arms.

 

"Why Yul? We were fine earlier in school what happened to you?" She asked flirtatiously.

 

Jessica stood up and Yuri followed suit. Tiffany and Taeyeon were also surprised. 

 

"Sica please don't.. don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter