Chapter 99: Complete

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Smile while reading this!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 99:

A few months have passed since Krystal was born, a lot of things happened to the families.

Taeyeon is going back and forth to Seoul to propose a partnership between his Parents' Company and HJK Corporation leaving Tiffany and the kids with Yuri. It's hard for the Brunette since the kids kept looking for their Father but she don't have a choice since Taeyeon has a responsibility to his parents' business.

Tiffany is just so thankful that her two best friends and their parents are there to help her with her two super active kids. Hyoyeon is becoming more adorable, He likes to show his talent to everyone that garnered him fame in School while his Younger Sister Seohyun is getting a lot curious as time pass by, She would ask questions that even the elders find it hard to answer making her Parents really surprised at how smart the little girl is.

While the Kim Family is having a little trouble being together, The Kwon's are so happy to be together especially when their Princess is born.

Yuri always want to stay at home to be with the kids and it makes his wife jealous since his attention is only focused on their babies but Jessica would just try to understand how he loves their kids.

Yoong is No different with his father, the little boy got so addicted with his younger sister, He always want them together and he don't let just anyone to touch her without his permission that amazes everyone with how protective he is to Krystal.

And Now just like any other days, Jessica is having a hard time calling Yoong to eat since the little boy is playing with his sister.

"Kwon Yoong, Come here and eat!" Jessica called her Son from the Dining, Yoong is inside the Nursey with Yuri and their little Angel, Krystal. "Jerrell Kwon!" The Blonde walk up the stairs when the little boy didn't answer.

Yoong went out of the room, "Mommy, Jewwell will eat latew, 'Kay?" The little boy who's also starting to speak clearly said then run inside.

Jessica followed him, "No! You eat at the proper time!" Jessica strictly said then hold his hand.

"No! ewwy will be shad if she didn't shee Oppa!" The little boy kept insisting.

"Blueberry will wait for Oppa to finish eating, Come on!" Jessica carried him.

Yoong wiggled his body from his Mother's hold then cried as he can't get away from her, "Mommy bad! Mommy bad!" He shouted while crying.

"Mommy don't like your actions Jerrell, I'm gonna punish you if you don't stop!" She said then put him on the chair, "Here!" She tried to feed him but Yoong cover his mouth with his hands. "Don't make Mommy wait or I will bring you to the empty room, You won't see Blueberry for five minutes." She warned him.

Yoong pouted and stop crying knowing that his Mommy will punish him, "But Jewwell wanna she ewwy!" He sadly told his Mother.

"If you eat everything, Blueberry and Sweet Pea will go out and play outside. You like that? The kids will see how pretty Our Blueberry is." She smiled as she knew Yoong will give in.

"ewwy and Jewwell will play?" He asked.

She nodded, and the little boy opened his mouth to eat.

"Mommy, Jewwell shing twinkle twinkle little shtaw to ewwy! And ewwy shmiled at Jewwell!" The little kid reported while moving his hands.

Jessica nodded and continue feeding him, Yoong loves his Sister so much and he wants to be with her every single time.

"We're home!" Tiffany announced, the two kids run to the dining to greet Jessica and Yoong.

"Aunt Jessi!" Hyoyeon jump up and down beside her.

The Blonde carried him and the little boy gave her a kiss. She put him down and take Seohyun for a kiss too.

"How was school?" Jessica asked Hyoyeon who is climbing the chair next to Yoong.

"It was great! Hyo got two stars!" He showed his wrists.

"Wow! Good Job Prince!" The Blonde ruffled his hair.

"But Hyo is a little sad because Yoong don't go to school anymore.."

Seohyun who being fed by Jessica sit up properly, "Don't wowwy Oppa! Sheo wiww go to schoow shoon too! Wight Mommy?" She said then chew the food in .

"Mommy will teach you to write first okay?" Tiffany smiled then went to their room to settle Hyoyeon's bag. "Hyo, We will study later okay?" She said while going upstairs.

"Okay!"

Yoong look at them, "Hyung, Jewwell can't go to shchool becaushe ewwy will get shad. Wight Mommy?"

Jessica nodded then sit down in front of the three kids and listen to their conversations while feeding them.

"Where's Blueberry?" Hyoyeon asked.

"ewwy'sh playing with Daddy!" Yoong said.

"Wow! The three Smarties are together again!" Yuri went down with the now five months old Krystal.

"ewwy!" Seohyun and Yoong squealed.

"Woah! They don't see me anymore!" Yuri laugh.

Hyoyeon stood up on the chair then made his funny dance that Krystal loves to see.

"Kyaaakk!" Krystal eat her hands.

Jessica made him sit next to her then fix her husband's hair, "You still look handsome.." She blurted out.

Yuri laugh. "I know Sicababy!"

"Mommy, ewwy eat too!" Yoong told his Mommy.

"Blueberry has her own food coming from Mommy!" Yuri said then kissed Krystal's cheek.

After the three kids eat, All of them prepare to go out. 

They went to a playground, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were playing together while Yoong is with his Sister.

"Yoongie, don't you want to play with the kids?" Tiffany who carrying Krystal asked.

"No, ewwy will be shad." He said while kissing his Sister's hand.

"Yoongie!! Come play!" Hyoyeon called.

Yuri pat his Son's head, "Play with them Sweet Pea, Blueberry won't go anywhere. Don't worry." He smiled.

Yoong nodded then turned to his sister, "Oppa will play 'kay?" He kissed Krystal, "Wuv you!" He jump off the bench.

"Lovey!" Jessica called, the little boy look at her, "Where's Mommy's kiss?" She asked.

Yoong pout his lips and his Mother leaned down for a kiss, "Love you! Mommy'sh the besh!" He winked at her that made the blonde so happy.

"Love you too!"

Jessica lean her head on her husband, "Yoong is growing up so fast, Seobang.. Krystal too. Look at her she's so big now."

Yuri put his arms around her shoulders then peck her head, "Shall we make another baby? We will call him Little Cucumber Seed." Yuri said then laugh. 

"Yah! I already have two rivals on your attention, Sweet Pea and Blueberry. I don't want to add another one! At least not this early!" Jessica complained then put her arms around his waist. "And definitely not a cucumber seed!"

Seeing another sweetness from the Couple, Tiffany stood up with Krystal and walk to where the kids are playing.

"Look at your Oppas and Unnie, When you grow up you will play with them okay?" She told the baby who is playing with her baby rattle.

Yoong saw his Sister once again and run to them followed by Hyoyeon's classmates.

"Wook! That'sh My ewwy and She'sh pwetty like Mommy!" Yoong showed his sister to the kids who used to laugh at him.

The kids look up and saw Krystal who's wearing a pink dress and pink shoes, "Wow, She's so cute!" They hold Krystal's feet.

Jessica and Yuri went there since the Blonde got worried for Yoong, "What's the problem little one?" She asked and carried him. "Are they laughing at you again?" She asked.

"Wook! Jewwell Mommy ish Pwetty and Daddy too!" Yoong proudly told the boys.

Yuri smiled at them and the kids nodded, "Yeah, Pwetty!" The kids said.

Yoong wiggled from his Mother then hold Seohyun's hand, "Play again! Come!" He said then run with his 'girlfriend' and the kids followed them.

"I thought the kids are telling him something again!" Jessica sighed.

Yuri intertwined their hands together and kissed her, Everyone knew how protective Jessica is to the kids especially to Yoong. He can still remember when the blonde talk to some of the kids' parents because of what they're doing to the little boy.

She even stop Yoong from coming to Hyoyeon's school because she's afraid that Yoong will eventually dislike going to school because the kids keep doing that to him.

"Don't think too much baby." Yuri's told her then pulled the Blonde yo the bench.

-----

Taeyeon is driving home, His wife has been telling him to go back since she's getting jealous of Jessica and Yuri's skinships.

His phone ring again, Tiffany is calling. "Mushroom I'm on my way now!" He quickly said.

"Daddy, Sheo hewe!" The Small voice of his Daughter was heard.

"What is it My baby?" He asked.

"Mommy ish done weading aww Sheo'sh booksh! Can Daddy buy new booksh fow Sheo? Pweashe.." The little kid said in a very cute tone.

He chuckled, He can't say no to his kids especially to his Daughter.

"Pweashe Daddy, Sheo'sh gonna give Daddy lotsh and lotsh of kish!"

"Lots of kiss?" He asked and the kids hummed in return, "If I buy you books to read, Can you ask Mommy and Oppa to give Daddy lots of kisses too?"

"Don't wowwy Dad, Sheo wiww teww Mommy and Oppa 'bout it, 'kay?"

"Okay! Tell Mommy that Daddy will buy books first." He said then U turned to go to a book shop.

He heard her Daughter shout, "Mommy! Daddy wiww go buy Sheo booksh! Yesh! 'Kay!.. Daddy! Mommy shaid buy shome shoesh fow Oppa!"

"Why? Did Oppa do something good today?" He asked.

"Yesh! Oppa shtudy hawd! Oppa got two shtawsh!"

Taeyeon smiled widely, "Okay! Daddy will buy shoes for Oppa!" 

"'Kay Daddy! Dwive shafewy! Wuv you sho much!"

"I love you so much too baby!"

"Bye Daddy!"

"Bye!" 

-----

"You will go to work tomorrow okay?" Jessica told her husband while they are cuddling on the bed.

Yuri is always lazy to go to work because he wanted to be with Yoong and Krystal.

"But.."

Jessica peck his forehead, "No, Yuri I know you wanna be with the kids but you also have to work. Don't worry I'll video call you all day so you could see Krystal and Yoongie." 

Yuri pouted then look at the two kids who are sleeping on the corner part of the bed.

"Look at them, they are so cute!" He said, Jessica turned her whole body to watch their kids sleep and Yuri back hugged her.

"I know, I'm glad they both look like you!" She smiled and caress her husband's hand that's on her waist.

He kissed her neck, "I'm happy that They got my looks but I'm more glad to see that they got your gorgeousness, Your strong Aura."

Jessica stared at the kids and think hard, "Yoongie will start going to school in a few months, I want him to go to a different school from Hyoyeon." 

"Sica, Yoong would love to go to school with his Hyung."

"But the kids there kept laughing at him I-"

"Sica, Kids will always be kids." He said then sighed, "Okay, Just let Yoongie choose what school he wants to go to, It will be him who will study there and not us. So I think It's better if he's the one to choose." 

"Okay." She turned around to face him, "Let's sleep now, You still have work tomorrow."

Yuri nodded and pulled her more closer, "Goodnight baby, I love you!"

She kissed him, "I love you too, and goodnight!"

-----

"Oh My Gosh Yul! Jess! I'm happy you came here!" Hyomin greeted the family. "Where's Taeyeon and Tiff?" She asked.

"They're on their way." Yuri said then put Yoong down.

They are in Seoul, they went there two days ago to attend Sunny and Sooyoung's wedding.

Taeny and their kids went straight to Jeonju to visit Taeyeon's grandparents and now they are on their way to the wedding hall.

"Yoong is so big now!! Oh my gosh, he's so cute!" Hyomin kept squealing while looking at the little boy who is playing with his Sister.

"Yeah, He's turning five this year." Yuri said and look at his wife and kids.

"And your little girl! Oh my gosh! She's the prettiest!"

"Krystal, She's turning one in a few months." 

Hyomin asked Jessica if she could carry the little girl and the blonde nodded but Yoong got mad seeing his Aunt Hyomin hold his Sister, "Mommy! Bad Auntie take ewwy away!" He told his who's just sitting.

"May I borrow your baby Krystal?" Hyomin asked then kissed the little girl's cheek.

She walk somewhere with the baby that made Yoong throw tantrums and wail on the floor.

"Bad Auntie take Jewwell ewwy!!!" He kick his feet while crying loudly.

"Stand up Jerrell!" Jessica told him.

"No! Jewwell ewwy gone now!" He cried.

Yuri pick him up and rub his back, "Auntie Hyomin just borrowed Blueberry, She will bring Blueberry back in a few minutes." He whispered to him.

"No! Jewwell call poliche!" He wailed.

Jessica chuckled then stood up, She walk to the two and hug them. "Jerrell will call the police? Why?"

"Bad Auntie take Jewwell ewwy away!"

"Do you think Mommy and Daddy will let that happen?" Jessica gently asked, "Mom and Dad love Blueberry so much, just like how much we love Sweet Pea and We won't let anyone take Her away."

He stop crying then look at his Mother, "But Bad Auntie take ewwy away." He pouted while sobbing.

"Auntie likes Blueberry so much because she is so pretty but she will bring her back to us later.."

The little boy look at Yuri as if co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter