I think I got rid of him finally?

My diary of Sowon

Um, so like maybe my plan to protect Sowon unnie worked? I don't think he'll come back.

I mean who would after a police threat?

Yea, I threatened to call the police on him. Why you ask? Because I caught him doing things...very bad things to Sowon unnie. I feel terrible for not sticking closer to her in my free time. I feel horrible for letting her go through that even though I knew that he was bad.

I had to chose between following her and going to class. I thought she was going to be okay. I was wrong. I am glad that I turned around after reaching my classroom door. That gut feeling really saved Sowon unnie.

At first though I was just filled with rage against him but now all I can feel is the horrible guilt within. I know I shouldn't claim the fault as my own, it couldn't be helped, the only thing that could have prevented this sadness was if maybe if I didn't know Sowon as well as I do know. Even if I don't want to admit it in front of my friends, even if I've already confessed once and brushed off, I'm sure I know what this feeling is.

It's love.

Plain, tiring, but sweet and warm love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon and Eunha were walking to class when Jongmin walked up.

"Hey, wanna walk to class with me?"

"Sure!"

Sowon remained linked with Eunha's arms but as Eunha quietly listened to Sowon talking about her day, she tried to make it not obvious that her room was down the next hall . Hopefully they'd walk past without Sowon noticing so Eunha could be assured that Sowon made it to her classroom but to Eunha's dismay Jongmin stepped in.

"Oh? Little one, isn't this your stop?"

Sowon looked away from Eunha's face and noticed the sign to the hallway.

"AH! It is! I'll see you later Eunha yah! Don't fall asleep in class okay?"

"I don't fall asleep in class." Turning to her side,Eunha mumbled to herself. "cuz I'm always daydreaming about you anyways."

"Mm?"

"It's nothing, will I see you for lunch?"

"You will! Look forwards to it! I packed you a present in my lunch!"

"Huh? Present?"

"You'll see! Now go on, I don't want you to be late to class."

Eunha nodded and walked to her classroom, unsettled that Jongmin was walking now with his arm around Sowon's waist and sliding slowly downwards. She rubbed her eyes and decided she saw wrong. It's not like he can do anything when they're on the way to class right?

She reached her classroom door and nearly opened it when she had a bad feeling. Something inside her twisted, something's wrong, but what?!

Running inside the classroom, she threw down her books and bag on her table before sotrming outside and running through the halls.

"Out of my way!"

She shoved people aside as she tore down the halls, reaching Sowon's classroom, she peeked through the window to the classrrom. Looking around, she spotted Nayeon. Sowon unnie's friend, Sowon unnie's seat was the one behind Nayeon unnie's. Darting to the desk behind Nayeon's, Eunha saw no one. 

"Nayeon unnie! Have you seen Sowon unnie?!"

"Oh? She'd didn't come in yet. Is there something wrong?"

Eunha panicked.

"She should be here by now, I didn't see her when I was running down the halls."

Another girl in the room spoke up.

"Are you talking about Sowon? She's with her boyfriend out the back I heard that they're gonna go the next step soon how's she?"

"Nayeon unnie. You know this as well."

Nayeon's eyes widened and stared at Eunha hard.

"Sojung doesn't have a boyfriend."

"Eh? Then who's that guy that's hanging on her?"

Eunha ran out the door faster than ever, Nayeon following after. She tore around the corner and jumped the stairs to the door to the outside, running past the principal and pushing several other people out of the way.

Nearing the corner that would reveal the backside of the school, Eunha shouted out.

"SOWON UNNIE!!!!"

She heard one thing that caused all sorts of alarms to go off.

"Yah, her friend's here."

"! Grab her too then, we'll just have two instead of one."

There Sowon was, being held against the wall of the school with her clothes half opened, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"YOU BASTARDSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taking a running dash, Eunha jumped up high and kicked the one holding Sowon in the side efficiently knocking him away. Thank goodness she was wearing jeans today.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket swiftly and dialed 911.(or is it 119 in Korea? I forget...)

"Hello? Police? There's nearly been a incident."

One of the boys lunged for Eunha's phone but then Nayeon came by finally with some teachers.

"Stop right there! Show me your student id cards!"

Finally, they were safe. Eunha handed her phone to one of the staff to handle and turned to Sowon.

"Unnie?"

Sowon was shivering and looking anywhere but at her. Sighing, Eunha took off her jacket and wrapped it around Sowon carefully not to surprise her with her touch.

"Unnie, you're safe now."

Nayeon helped Eunha move Sowon inside to the nurse's office where they checked for any injuries.

"You did well Eunha."

"Uh? Nayeon unnie you saved us both."

"I wouldn't have known if you didn't stick so close to Sojung."

"I wouldn't have known if you weren't the only friend she ever told me about in that class."

"Whatever, either way you're her hero. I was just your helper. I hope things go well for you two."

"Huh? What are you-"

Nayeon got up abruptly leaving Eunha looking at her leaving backside.

"Don't try to hide it from me! I know how you look at her!"

"Eh?"

Eunha blinked a few times before she finally caught her breath. She'd never done such harsh exercise in a while and she was worried she'd hurt her windpipe.

"I really need to workout soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, my next goal is to get stronger. At least strong enough to carry my princess, albeit probably not princess style but piggy back. 

I'll tell you more later buddy.  I need to check on Sowon unnie. I didn't mention it yet but I'm actually writing this while waiting for her to come out of the nurse's office.

Eunha