Her answer(last diary entry)

My diary of Sowon

Um, so like the title says Sowon unnie finally said something about my confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha had been avoiding Sowon for a whole week now, she's been experimenting with certain situations but there didn't seem to be a big reaction.

"I won't smile at her, I'll be moody and- and I'm going to be cool for once."

Eunha slapped her cheeks lightly.

"Fighting! Take two at not smiling!"

Keeping her face neutral, Eunha strolled into the busy hall.

"Eunha yah!"

Whirling around, Eunha spotted Sowon walking behind.

"Hello unnie."

Her face twitched a second when Sowon pulled her into a side hug.

"How are you today?"

"Fine."

"Well, today I...."

There was no difference, Sowon just kept telling about her day excitedly and so Eunha couldn't help a grin. Shoot.

From no where, Yerin popped into Eunha's face and said hi.

"What's up Eunha?"

Sowon smiled and said hello calmly.

"Hey Yerin unnie. Sowon unnie this is Yerin unnie."

Yerin puffed her chest a little walking with confidence up to Sowon, getting in her personal space.

"How do you feel about our little Eunha yah hmm?"

"Eh?"

Eunha's brain stuttered, wait what is Yerin unnie trying to do?

"I love her of course."

"Eh?"

Eunha faced Sowon carefully but Sowon never looked at her, staring back at Yerin with the same intensity.

"Love love or friend love? Or is it the dreaded sister love?"

Eunha watched Sowon's expression, whether with high or low expectations she didn't know but for sure some reaction should show right?

Cute. Was all Eunha could think of at that moment. Light pink dusted across the beautiful visage of Sowon which made her all the more cute.

For the first time, Eunha saw Sowon being nervous instead of herself.

Taking her arm off Eunha's shoulders, Sowon turned and faced Eunha directly.

"Um, so like I wanted a different way to tell you this."

Eunha watched dumbly with her jaw going slack. Yerin was grinning like crazy in the background.

"I've actually felt this way for a really long time."

Sowon hastily grabbed Eunha's hands and held them up to her chest.

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Eh?"

"I told you she felt the same way you little rascal!"

Yerin crashed their surrounding aura of romance and ruffled Eunha' s hair.

"The same way? You like me too?"

Eunha blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear in embarassment.

"Er, yea I do."

"So you'll be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

Sowon squealed and pulled Eunha into a hug, swinging her from side to side in sheer happiness. Even though her legs were dangling in the air because of the hug, Eunha didn't mind it since she was finally Sowon's and Sowon her's.

"Wait so Unnie how did you want to confess?"

"Err, that's a secret."

"What? Tell me? Please?"

Eunha pouted at Sowon but the bell for class rang and Yerin dragged her away.

"I'll see you later Eunha yah!"

"Okay! Yah! Yerin unnie! I'm going to fall!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So like hehehe unexpectedly I've become Sowon unnie's. I'll have to thank Yerin unnei later for doing that, even though she didn't need to. I'm so curious to what Sowon unnie had planned, she said she felt this way for a really long time, I wonder since when?

Before I started trying to get her attention or after?

Oh. 

Wait.

Oh no.

Yuju is going to be so upset that this happened this way. She might go attack Yerin unnie. She was totally going for a really romantic confesion either by me or Sowon unnie btu since Yerin did that- oh no.

I need to find Yuna now, I'll talk more later! 

Eunha

ps. It doesn't feel real yet someone punch me.