What is it?

My diary of Sowon

Eunha stared at Sowon across from her, she was patiently waiting for Sowon to finish reading.

"Hehe!"

Eunha smiled as Sowon laughed, a light tint of pink blush on her cheeks.

She originally wanted to hide her diary for forever and let it never see the light of day again but Yerin had spilled the beans that led to her girlfriend of two months to be reading it right now.

At first she refused to give the book over, hugging it tightly to keep it out of Sojung's hands whenever Sojung found it and hiding it in very secretive places in their shared apartment.

Yes, Eunha and Sowon had begun living together. After Sowon graduated her last year of university, she moved into an apartment that was still close to the university, intending to be close enough to see Eunha more often as Eunha continued her studies.

Hearing that her significant other was still near the school and checking the costs of living in dorms versus sharing with her girlfriend, Eunha asked if they could move together.

For now, they stayed in different rooms but more than often you'd find them sleeping in each other's rooms or in each other's arms on the couch in the living room.

"Yah! How are you this cute! Why didn't I confess sooner? Oh my gosh!"

Eunha was very happy. Sowon had promised to give her diary in exchange, which is the deal she finally accepted to let Sojung read hers.

Sowon's diary was all the way back at her parent's house because she had to spend some time there between finding a place to stay and getting a job to pay for the apartment.

It was only going to take a few days to be shipped here but Sojung was too impatient and started reading first.

"Yah, Eunha yah, am I really cute?"

"Yea."

"Kyaaaaaaa~ no way!"

She happily read the entries until the alarm rang for Eunha to go to her afternoon classes.

"I'll be back later love."

"Okay, I'll patiently wait while reading this."

"Hey, at least give me a see you later kiss."

Sowon turned her face to the left and stuck out her lips but didn't look away from the diary.

"Jeez."

Eunha stepped over and grabbed Sowon's face and forced her to look at her.

"Can't you pay more attention to the real thing?"

Sowon grinned and gave her a kiss.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to finally see how you think! Though mostly it's just about me~"

Eunha huffed as she put on her boots and blew one last kiss to Sowon from the doorway.

"Bye~"

"Bye baby~~"

Sowon grinned as Eunha left, her life really was the best. Working as a office lady was boring as expected but it paid well and left her free on fridays and weekends, she was only doing this to make enough to start her own cafe and coffee shop later on.

"Hehe, what Eunbi doesn't know is that my diary has already arrived haha~!"

She moved from her position on the couch to Eunha's room, she liked how the room smelled of Eunha unlike the rest of the house.

Sitting herself comfortably on Eunha's bed, she cracked open the diary to the last entry she read.

[What should I do?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honey! I'm home!"

Sowon ran out of her room and threw her arms around her lover.

"Welcome back! I missed you so muchie!"

"Haha, did you finish reading?"

Eunha put her bookbag by her room and pulled Sowon into the living room wanting to sit in the embrace of the latter.

Taking her seat between Sowon's legs, Eunha leaned back and pulled Sowon's long arms arpund herself sighing in happiness.

"Why do you like doing this everyday? I never asked."

"I just love being in your arms, I gotta charge my Sojung battery somehow."

"Ah, right! I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it?"

"In your diary-"

Eunha slapped a hand on Sowon's mouth preventing her from saying anything, her own face bright red.

"I told you not to talk about it!"

Pullign Eunha's hand away, Sowon laughed before continuing.

"I just wanted to say you were oh so very cute and that you should've been more assertive, why didn't you tell me that you didn't like see ign tha guy near me? Even as a friend I would've then stayed a little farther from him."

"You would've?"

"Maybe."

Eunha narrowed her eyes at Sowon.

"Well, that's in the past."

Turning around in her seat, Eunha placed her hands on the wall behind Sowon's head, trapping her girlfriend between the wall and herself.

"You want me to be more assertive a lot of the time, but can you handle me?"

Eunha aggressively leaned forwards kissing Sowon hard. Instantly, Sowon's hands moved to grab Eunha's waist.

"Of course I can."