A week has passed

My diary of Sowon

Um,

Where should I start? Well, it's been a week. One whole week since the last entry, and you know why? A few day ago, Sojung unnie asked me for my phone number and said she'd like to hang out together more often. I didn't know what to do. I gave my number because I can't refuse, it's normal right? To exchange phone numbers to be closer friends that is, that's what I think. So she first approached me when I was walking in between classes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me~"

Eunha looked up from her last minute cramming for her quiz next class and looked up further when she realized the person stopping her was way taller.

"Ye- oh Sowon unnie. What is it?"

Sowon had scratched at her neck nervously before continuing.

"Um, since we've been friends for a while, would you mind giving me your phone number?"

"Huh? Sure."

Eunha fumbled for her phone and gave it to Sowon who quickly input her own phone number and texted herself to make sure.

"Thanks. I'll see you around."

Eunha watched blankly as Sowon retreated.

"Uh, bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like that's how people ask for phone numbers right? I'm not sure i didn't make many friends before. I only have on childhood friend's phone number and she never called me anyways. It was fine, in text we chatted lightly about classes and things. But hten the next day she greeted me and pulled me into her group of friends slinging her arm over my shoulder. It was intimidating. Surrounded by people I didn't know personally. I just smiled along to whatever they were talking about. Though quietly when everyone broke up for classes Sojung unnie had pulled me aside again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon pulled Eunha lightly by the arm to the side of the walkway.

"Hey, can I see your schedule? I wanna know if we could walk in the same direction to class together."

"Eh? Ah, sure."

Eunha pulled out a neatly folded paper that held the aforementioned information.

"Haha! Daebak!"

"Hm?"

"We have three times where our paths should cross when going to classes!"

"Oh."

Eunha just stared at Sowon's face as the taller girl happily folded back the paper and returned it to her.

"Let's walk to class together then!"

"Uh, right now?"

"Yea! My class is closer than yours by a little, drop me off!"

"Sure."

With that Sowon linked their arms together and happily skipped to class pulling Eunha along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like can you get that? Why is she doing this? What does she want from me? She did tell me that this walk was the one where the least of her friends go to so she sometimes had to go alone and she got lonely but that's not a reason to drag a person into the fray of wild people is it? Yuju told me that it was totally fine and I was ovethinking things so maybe it's true. I'm thinking to much about this.

I'm thinking too much about her.

So continuing on from that though I did walk with her for the rest of the week to her classes. But no more on that girl, here's what I learned about Yerin unnie. She's really kind and caring, even though she's a real jokester and a little out of whack sometimes, she's a great girl. I like her, she's nice. I'm glad Yuna met someone like her. I feel like I could depend on Yerin unnie if for some reason Yuna couldn't come to me to take care of her.

I did meet with SinB again and we really get along with our music choice and tastes. Ah there was this one time when I was with SinB when Sojung unnie came at me. At this point it got scary for me okay but I'll elaborate later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh? EunBi! Annyeong!"

Both Eunha and SinB turned around.

"Unnie I think it's for you not me."

"I think so too."

They slowed down as Sowon walked up to them still beaming happily.

"Annyeong Sowon unnie."(Eunha)

"Annyeong."(SinB)

"Hey! I've seen you before! You're also Eunbi aren't you?"

SinB glanced in Eunha's direction briefly before answering.

"Ah yes, how did you know that?"

"Ah, I have friends that gossip about this amazing dance major girl. Nice to meet you!"

Eunha watched helplessly between the two.

"Hmm, do you guys have nicknames to tell each other apart when you're with friends?"

SInB made eye contact with Eunha like what's with this girl?

"Um, yeah we do Unnie is Eunha unnie and I'm SinB."

Sowon turned to Eunha quickly.

"Really? That's so cute! But we're going to be late for class. Come on Eunha yah!"

As Sowon hung her arm around Eunha's neck pulling her slightly backwards to the direction of her classroom Eunha looked at SinB helplessly, 'help me'.
 

(Just to clarify Sowon has her arm around Eunha's neck but she's facing a way, Eunha is facing the opposite way getting dragged back Sowon's way. Get it? idk man, I need how to detail 101)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could she be so brazen and randomly kidnap me in front of my friend? We could have gone together? Sowon unnie really confuses me I don't know how to deal with her.

It's okay jsut keep going on with life Yuju says but I don't know how? What is happening to me? Why do I like being dragged away by her warm arms?

Eunha ❤?