I think I'm sick

My diary of Sowon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So like...I don't....what am I even doing.....it used to be that seeing her made me smile.

It used to be.

Because now it hurts and I can't understand why. I think it started with what happened yesterday. She introduced me to someone one sidedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha was waitin gat her table doing some extra credit homework when she heard a familiar chatter coming closer. Looking up from her workbook, Eunha saw Sowon walkling in her direction. A small smile grew, but then suddenly dropped. Why was Sowon with that guy again? 

Sowon was linking arms with the guy Eunha had seen before and talking loudly and happily with him, he just kept looking at Sowon smiling at her.

"Oh! Look! It's my best friend! She's Eunha okay? Remember that!"

Eunha grabbed her things and walked past them quietly just nodding her acknowledgement.

"Ok so like she's my best best friend who I talk to a lot-"

"We're going to be late for the field trip."

"Right! See you Eun-" Eunha was no where to be found. "ha..."

"She doesn't seem to be as close to you as you think?"

"No she's always smiling with me..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard that. I wasn't that far, how did that giraffe not see me?! I'm not that short! Look at me now! I'm angry over a trivial thing and having more mood swings than Yuju can handle. I really didn't mean to but I kind of exploded at Yuju earlier. I did apologize though, I think she's worried. Hah, best best friend.

Is that what we are? Best best friends?

Then who is he? Your boy-friend? Or your boyfriend?

How many of the people she throws her arms around casually are her best best friends I wonder. 

So today I made sure of one thing. DO NOT SMILE AT SOWON UNNIE. It didn't work. I couldn't help myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha patted her face lightly, determined to kept her self made promise.

"Mm! No smiling at her!"

"Smiling at who unnie?"

"WAH!"

SinB appeared at Eunha's side suddenly and Eunha nearly fell over in shock, she even dropped her books.

"Yah, don't you know how expensive these are?!"

"Sowon unnie?"

Sowon was apparently walking behind SinB when she watched Eunha deposit all her belongings on the floor.

"From what they look like, you bought completely new books didn't you? Take better care of them."

"Yes, Sowon unnie."

SinB quickly cut in that she needed to go and quickly disappeared leaving Eunha with Sowon alone.

"What happened? I just saw you drop everything, you okay?"

Sowon placed a hand on Eunha's forehead comparing temperatures causing Eunha to flush slightly.

"I-I'm fine, SinB just scared me."

Sowon beamed at her.

"Jinjja? That's great, I was worried how to send you home safely if you were sick."

"Hm."

Sowon quickly linked their arms and chatted away about ehr day so far and waking up late and skipping first period when that guy walked up to them.

"Sowon-ah! Good morning, ah isn't it afternoon now though? You sleepy head I didn't see you in first period."

"Ah, oppa it was just this once, it doesn't make me a sleepyhead."

Eunha quietly distangled Sowon's arm from hers, the taller didn't notice as Eunha quietly adjusting her books to sit better on both her arms instead of just one arm like before. Bowing lightly to the boy who looked at her, she scuttled away to her class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geez, how dare he call her that way! It feels gross being near him and I can't tell why, maybe I'll talk with Yerin unnie for help this time. Also, Kim Sojung! How dare you not notice me for hte past two days! I'm upset and I'm pretty sure it's your fault!

THis isn't good for my skin being this agitated, think nice thoughts Eunha yah, nice thoughts. Like when Sowon unnie side hugged you for a whole lunch break. Wait what. Nononononooo. Not about her. Anything else that makes me happy? uhhhhhhhh

When Yuna sings her heart out at the karaoke place. Yes, so soothing~

Eunha❤