Double update

My diary of Sowon

Go read the previous one this is my second chapter of today :)

=================================================

Sowon unnie is better now, she doesn't shake as much but I know she's still scared. I've tried to make her feel safe by being with her but I don't think it's working.

I know I feel safe with her around, maybe because I love her. Maybe she doesn't feel safe because she doesn't love me. Or I just don't give off that warm sense of assuredness she has.

I visited her dorm on a request of Nayeon unnie. They shared a room in a different building and Nayeon needed to go to a very important test and needed someone to take care of Sowon unnie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnies?"

Eunha knocked lightly on the door. She heard Nayeon's voice through the door calling Sowon to open the door because she was in the kitchen but the door didn't open.

After a little while, the door opened to reveal Nayeon still in an apron.

"Geez, it's just Eunha okay? Be good to her."

Eunha watched silently as Nayeon grabbed her things and threw her apron over the little couch in the center of the room.

"Sojung? I'm going out okay?"

Nayeon held Sowon's face like a mother to her child.

"Be good, Eunha will take care of you."

After a small nod from Sowon, Nayeon left saying there's porridge on the stove cooling if Sowon got hungry.

Eunha still stood by the door watching Sowon who sat lifelessly in a bundle of blankets on her bed.

She took a step forwards and Sowon shrank a bit.

Carefully, Eunha took off her shoes and sat on the floor next to the door observing Sowon's reactions.

"Unnie? It's me Eunha."

Sowon's eyes finally looked up from the floor and made eye contact briefly before tunring away and shuffling in her sheets.

Eunha just watched from her seat on the ground.

"Are you okay Sojung unnie?"

 Sowon visibly flinched from hearing her real name and Eunha stopped.

Scooting a little closer, Eunha watched as Sowon no longer flinched when she moved.

Reaching the couch Eunha leaned on it's side tilting her head slightly to look at Sowon.

"Can I try to cheer you up?"

Sowon looked at her once before turning away again.

"Ddowon unnie look at me, I'm the cutie called Eunha yah~"

Eunha puffed her cheeks and pointed her fingers at herself cutely.

Hearing her cutie voice Sowon turned around slightly, watching from the corner of her eye.

"Don't ignore me unnie~I'm here to cheer you up~I like you after all~"(ugh this would be soo much cuter in korean)

Sowon cracked a small smile.

"Do you want a hug? hm? hm? A hug from the cutie Eunha yah?"

"No."

Eunha pouted and flopped on the floor on her back.

"You see Eunha wants Ddowon unnie to be happy."

Sowon finally turned and looked at her directly.

"You can come closer."

Eunha smiled a little and scooted to the end of the bed.

Peeking over the post Eunha flashed her best smile at Sowon.

"Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"Do you need anything?"

Sowon looked away.

"Not really."

"You sure you don't want a hug?"

"Maybe."

Eunha stood up and got a little closer. I know she's just recovering from a fright but I can't help it. LAter I'll pull for now I should just push a little harder to make her happier.

Sitting down next to Sowon Eunha spread her arms to let Sowon come to her.

Sowon like a timid animal crawled fowards a little by little, carefully she came out of the bundle of sheets and reached Eunha's arm. Grabbing hold of Eunha's sleeve, Sowon pulled Eunha lightly, come closer.

Scooting over a little bit, Eunha wrapped her arms around Sowon loosely to not scare her.

"You're safe here."

"Mm."

"I wish I noticed earlier."

"Mm."

"Did you know he was going to do that?"

"no."

"You trust people too easily."

"I'm told that often."

"You're a lovely person."

Sowon stared at Eunha who turned and looked Sowon in the eyes.

"You really think so?"

"Not just because you have a model like body. I think your heart is the warmest."

"Thanks."

"I'll be here for you unnie."

----

When Nayeon returned, the first sight to greet her when she finally unlocked her door was Eunha  and Sowon sleepingpeacefully in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so yeah, improvement? Maybe. I left after I woke up, Sowon unnie was still asleep so I left quietly. I did talk to Nayeon unnie about Sowon unnie. 

She's always been this trusting of people but this was the first time anything happened.

I hope that this situation would never happen again, only the fluffiness known as Sowon unnie will remain. I'll make sure of it. Even if the person Sowon unnie chooses is not me. I swear on my life I will keep this gem safe.

Eunha

=========================

Thank you for leaving the comments on which scenes but I'm not sure how to write the part when Sowon was drunk?  how does a drunk mind work? I'll try my best! Also how'd you like this double update :)