It's been a week

My diary of Sowon

Yea, so it's been a week since the last entry and so far I'd say Sowon unnie is as close to being back to normal as she could.

She doesn't flinch anymore from touches and she's managed to go back to school yesterday. I took care of her one more time before yesterday though, I know it's probably not optimal to play push and pull on a delicate situation so I ditched the plan for now. 

Since I know she like's it when I'm upfront with my feelings to her even if she doesn't understand which love I am displaying, I'm going to just shower her in the love as much as she wants me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Eunha is here now~"

The door opened very slowly and Eunha looked up to see Sowon cautiously holding the door.

"There's no one else here right now Unnie, it's okay."

Sowon opened the door just wide enough to pull Eunha in before shutting the door.

Hugging Eunha like a prize, Sowon just stood there slightly trembling.

"You did well unnie. You managed to open the door for me. That's better than two days ago when you couldn't even get out of your covers."

Sowon smiled a little, enjoying the praise.

Pulling Sowon lightly, Eunha led them to the couch where she sat down with Sowon next to her.

"Unnie, can I ask why you always do skinship?"

"I- I do it because it's the fastest way to get people to open up."

"It's a secret weapon to making friends?"

"Mm."

"Why do you carelessly let people touch you them?"

"Because I thought it was their way of becoming closer to me."

Eunha sighed.

"Well, now you know that sometimes they get way too close."

Sowon looked down.

"I know. I just don't know why they wanted to do that."

Eunha frowned, she didn't want to Sowon so harshly after the incident but Sowon had to know that the world isn't as nice. In fact why doesn't Sowon know in the first place? She's older.

"Unnie, they did it because they have something wrong in their heads, not everyone is a good egg nowadays."

"I know."

Eunha carefully held Sowon's hand.

"So from now on do you promise to not touch as much and make sure not to let people touch more than they should?"

"Mm."

Sowon nodded like a lost child and Eunha smiled a little.

"Here, pick one reward you want from me, I'll grant it if it's within my abilities."

Instantly Sowon replied.

"Do my homework."

"Eh? Your coursework is too difficult for me, anything else?"

"Hmm."

Eunha watched as Sowon put her hand on her chin thinking about her prize.

"I want you to tell me you care for me."

Eunah blushed bright red.

"Eh?"

"Just tell me I'm needed, so I can work my hardest to become better."

Sowon stared into Eunha's eyes with a slight forlorn expression, as if she was searching for the secrets of the universe.

"I," Eunha stuttered.

"Why do you want me to say that?"

"I just do."

Sowon grabbed both of Eunha's hands and stared deeper into Eunha's soul, pleading.

"Please? I know you don't purposely let your true emotions be known so I just want that vulnerability from you."

Eunha chewed on her lower lip, how to escape this tense atmosphere without hurting Sowon's feelings.

"I-, I need you to be here. Not just for me but fo reveryone else as well. Nayeon unnie would be lonely and all your friends too."

"Lies, I know that the group of people that talk like flies don't really care for me. I get Nayeon but that's not you. Tell me why you need me, please?"

Eunha's brain fried so she forced herself to give an answer.

"Because I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH what should I do????? Yesterday at school we didn't say anythign about it but this time she didn't brush me off how am I supposed to take this as????? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEE SOWONIE UNNIEEEEEEE WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Please excuse my inner turmoil,

Eunha

================

Thank you guys so much lovely commentors and all you silent readers, I have fun writing thanks to you guys. :)