Today she talked to me

My diary of Sowon

So...

Today she talked to me. I was minding my own business and walking to class as always (it was the end of lunch), then she came up to me. Cutting through the crowd of her friends, she came. And she asked how my summer went. Why did she do that? Well anyways I told her about my travels. I went to America for a month and also went to Canada with my family. I went to Disneyworld in Florida and even to a really cool science museum. She watched me carefully as I talked to her, like she was appraising the sight of my new clothes. She patted my head lightly before saying, "I'll see you around."

Why does she do that? When I asked Yuju about it she was super excited and told me that Sojung probably wanted to continue to keep in touch, going out of her way to talk to me again. I don't know about that. Maybe she had a little bit of a trouble with her crowd of friends and needed help getting out of a situation. If that was true, I'm glad I was of help but I don't think so. Sojung tends to be really nice to people that even if someone wronged her she'd still apologize. Enough about Sojung.

Today I met SinB, she's the girl I talked about before that shared my name EunBi. After meeting each other at lunch, Umji said for us to get nicknames to help when calling names. To be cute and pretty I chose Eunha and little Eunbi was given SinB by Yuju because she suggested that SinB had a very mysterious aura around her. I still haven't met Yerin unnie yet but Yuju can't stop talking about her. Like the way she's special in making people smile and that she had a really nice laugh. I guess she's not a bad person like I first felt she was but I'd still like to meet her first to decide.

....Sojung is very beautiful. She didn't wear makeup last year but this year she did and I can tell. She almost looks like a different person, a model maybe? I'm a little upset that I didn't grow anymore, but Sojung is still really tall. I didn't remember to check if she had heels on. Ah, why did I come back to Sojung? I was clearly talking about Yuju and the others. Well whatever, I can talk about Sojung for a little while. Maybe if I write enough about her then I won't think about her again?

I don't usually like people ruffling my hair or showing skinship but that head pat was really warm. I kinda want to feel it ag   NO. What is this girl doing to me? What situation is this? I don't even let Yuju hang all over me, Sojung hangs on everyone. That's all. I'm just her friend she made last year. Mm. Don't read into it too much Eunha yah. Hehe. I quite like being called Eunha. Tomorrow I have a little reminder quiz about previous class materials. I should probably go to sleep soon. And yes, Yuju is out late again with Yerin unnie. Even if I think she's an okay person so far Yuna is not allowed to make this a habit. You hear me Choi Yuna!? Stop staying out so late! I'll make sure she gets back safe before sleeping, don't worry. Haha, someone did tell me that writing in a diary makes a stronger mindset. We'll see soon then won't we?

I hope Sojung doesn't do anything weird tomorrow.

Annyeong,

Eunha  ❤