He's a jerk

My diary of Sowon

I swear, if murdering people wasn't illegal or so digusting I would have done it already! I hate his guts oh my god!

So I've done my research, his name is Jongmin(a rando to avoid bashing^^) and he doesn't stick close to Sowon unnie for her love.

It's definitely for her body. I swear it. I don't have any proof yet but i heard them talking again, him and his groupies in the alleyway.

Like 'damn, when are we going to tap that?', or 'boss why is it taking so long?' or 'just a little bit more, I've managed to isolate her form her friends already. There's just a pesky shortie that manages to somehow ruin every move I make.'

That's right, this girl's been doing her work. I didn't like doing it and it was gross but I did work. Once, he was going to give Sowon another drink. I intercepted and said I was thristy. That I still don't know how it went. Honestly, I hope I didn't leak any secrets, Sowon unnie wouldn't tell me what happened and now there's kind of a distance between us but that's not the priority right now! It's my angel's safety we're dealing with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha sat to Sowon's left when Jongmin walked up.

"Hey, pretty lady. How's it going?"

He casually set down a bottle that wasn't labeled. Sowon naturally took it and opened to drink it.

Panicking if it really was spiked like before, Eunha quickly coughed into her hand, acting all sickly.

"Oh? Eunhayah, are you okay?"

"Again, that question *cough* it's nothing just I'm thirsty. I'll go for a drink run in a little. *cough*"

Sowon worried patted Eunha's back then she remembered that she had a drink in hand. Jongmin watched in silent horror as Sowon handed it to Eunha. He silently made his escape.

"Here, drink some."

Grabbing the bottle quickly, Eunha put it up to her lips and was instantly hit with the taste of alcohol. 

"GAkk!!!"

"Eunha!"

Spitting it out in the grass next to her, Eunha spluttered.

"Unnie this ugh is spiked. So gross aaaaaaahhhhhhh."

"Eunha?"

"Unnie don't you know you're in danger? You're always so pretty~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't remember anything after that. I came too on Yuju's lap, I don't even know how that happened. Yuju won't tell me either, maybe it's something so amusing she's keeping it a secret? I don't know.

But Jongmin tried again, I think last time when I caught Sowon drunk, she had wandered out of his sight for a moment and thus escaped whatever danger there was. Luckily I was there to take care of her, maybe that's why he didn't come aftter us when he saw us leaving campus. Yeah, I knew he was there.

I know EVERYTHING. Agent Eunha is on the case after all.

This time he tried to invite her over to a party at his place but it was going to be 'just the two of us can have fun'. H*** no!

Sowon unnie looked so vulnerable at that moment like she wasn't sure if her schedule was going to fit and then some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon ah, do you want to attend a party at my place?"

"Oh? What time is it?"

"From 10 pm to whatever time."

"Eh??"

Sowon rubbed her chin in thought.

Eunha saw and bounded up from afar. Fighting Eunha yah, you've never intercepted a conversation before because it's rude but now you need to! Courage!

"Oh? Sowon unnie?"

Sowon turned around.

"Ah, Eunha yah, why are you here?"

"I came to find you."

Eunha twisted her hands together, the bad feeling of barging in a conversation was eating her up inside but no! It must be done!

"Oh? What do you need me for?"

"It's nothing?"

Sowon smiled grabbing Eunha's nervous hands.

"What is it? You're so cute nervous like this."

"I-"

Eunha stuttered and stopped. Sowon encouraged her with a warm smile. Come on Eunha! Think of something! Anything!!

"Hm?"

"I-I, because I missed you!"

Eunha stared holes into the ground as Sowon froze for a second.

"Awwwww You're so cute! That's the first time you've admitted any affection to me! Come here you! Tell me again!"

Sowon swept Eunha up in her arms swinging her around causing Eunha's legs to dangle in the air some. Glaring at Jongmin behind Sowon's back Eunha made sure Jongmin knew that she was on to him. He growled once before leaving.

"Tell me again you cutie! Come on, please? I missed you, just those three words?"

Eunha blushed as the situation finally finished processing in her brain that Jongmin was gone. All her acting courage to confront him dissapated and left her a hot mess.

"U-unnie let m-me down please?"

"No! Not till you give me affection!"

"I-I I love you?"

Sowon giggled and swung Eunha around one more time.

"Yes! Gosh I love you so much, you little cutie!"

"I'm not little."

Even so, Eunha smiled, even if Sowon didn't take her confession seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear Kim Sojung! Stop being so cute! Stop making me lose my train of thought!

If I think more about Sojung I'm going to combust!

I need rest,

Eunbi T-T

==========================================================

Ah doing all the scenes in Sowon's pov will be too long so I will be doing the scenes you guys pick to write Sowon's perspective in so leave comments on which situations you want Sowon's view of of course there are still a little more but just putting it out there ❤ if you don't put a scene in a comment I will not write it, it's my power as the writer huehuehuehue